EVgo Inc. Cl A (EVGO): Price and Financial Metrics
EVGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.37||52-week high||$8.16|
|Prev. close||$3.12||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$3.37||Avg. volume||3,253,156|
|50-day MA||$2.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.42||Market Cap||1.01B|
EVGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVGO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EVGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.14% of US stocks.
- EVGO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EVGO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.84% of US stocks).
EVGO Stock Summary
- EVGO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.86% of US listed stocks.
- EVGO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 850.99 -- higher than 96.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EVGO INC comes in at 301.88%, a number that bests 97.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVGO INC are AMEH, FRGE, HUSA, AGL, and PRPO.
- To check out EVGO INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001821159.
EVGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EVGO's EV/EBIT ratio is 214.61% lower, now standing at -15.3.
- EVGO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVGO.
EVgo Inc. Cl A (EVGO) Company Bio
EVgo is the nation’s largest fast charging public network for electric vehicles, powered by 100% renewable energy. EVgo owns and operates its nationwide network of fast chargers, which are compatible with all fast charge capable EV models. Founded in 2010, EVgo partners with retail hosts, hotels, shopping centers, gas stations parking lot operators, and other stakeholders to make it easier to fast charge your EV close to where you live, work and play. EVgo is also committed to providing a reliable charging experience for customers of partner automakers as well as fleet and rideshare operators.
EVGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVGO Latest Social Stream
View Full EVGO Social Stream
Latest EVGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVGO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVGO as an investment opportunity.
ESTERO, Fla. & LOS ANGELES, November 17, 2023--Hertz (NASDAQ: HTZ) and EVgo Inc. (NASDAQ: EVGO) ("EVgo" or the "Company"), one of the nation’s largest public fast charging networks for electric vehicles (EVs), today announced a joint promotion to offer one year of special charging rates to drivers renting any EV model at a Hertz location across the country. Available exclusively to new EVgo customers, drivers who sign up for this promotion can save when they plug in across EVgo’s nationwide netw
Small-cap stocks traditionally fare very well at this point in the business cycle adn these 7 look particularly strong.
Los Angeles County has more public electric-vehicle fast chargers than any other in the country. WSJ’s Joanna Stern hit up 30 charging locations in a Rivian R1T and ran into problems at 40% of them. Here’s what’s being done to fix the charging mess. Illustration: Annie Zhao
You must take action to sell these stocks before they plummet and capitalize on your gains while you still have the chance.
EVGO stock is up about 17% after the electric vehicle charging company reported strong third quarter results.
EVGO Price Returns