EVgo Inc. Cl A (EVGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVGO POWR Grades
- EVGO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 62.09% of US stocks.
- EVGO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EVGO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.15% of US stocks).
EVGO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.72, EVGO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 69.66, EVGO INC has a higher such ratio than 96.99% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.61 for EVGO INC; that's greater than it is for merely 5.13% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVGO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IMAX, INDO, IIIV, SNCE, and PNTG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to EVGO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001821159.
EVGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EVGO's price/sales ratio is 4256.25% higher, now standing at 69.7.
- Over the past 24 months, EVGO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVGO.
EVGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.71||52-week high||$19.59|
|Prev. close||$8.13||52-week low||$5.28|
|Day high||$8.72||Avg. volume||2,948,722|
|50-day MA||$9.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.43||Market Cap||2.31B|
EVgo Inc. Cl A (EVGO) Company Bio
EVgo is the nation’s largest fast charging public network for electric vehicles, powered by 100% renewable energy. EVgo owns and operates its nationwide network of fast chargers, which are compatible with all fast charge capable EV models. Founded in 2010, EVgo partners with retail hosts, hotels, shopping centers, gas stations parking lot operators, and other stakeholders to make it easier to fast charge your EV close to where you live, work and play. EVgo is also committed to providing a reliable charging experience for customers of partner automakers as well as fleet and rideshare operators.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVGO Latest Social Stream
View Full EVGO Social Stream
Latest EVGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVGO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVGO as an investment opportunity.
With the EV revolution well underway and accelerating in the U.S., now is a very good time to buy EV charging stocks.
While these market ideas present significant risks, certain under-$10 sleeper stocks to buy can add pop to your portfolio.
LOS ANGELES, September 22, 2022--EVgo Inc. (NASDAQ: EVGO), the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles (EVs), and WinCo Foods, a family of 138 employee-owned grocery stores, today announced the opening of the first EVgo public fast charging station for the grocery store chain in the State of Nevada. The new charging station, located at 6101 N Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, features 350kW and 100kW fast chargers, serving four stalls in total. This announcement builds on
These high-quality growth stocks have witnessed deep corrections and look oversold.
EVgo’s Autocharge+ Sets New Bar for Streamlined EV Charging Experience Across Nationwide Public Network
LOS ANGELES, September 21, 2022--EVgo Inc. (NASDAQ: EVGO) (EVgo), the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles (EVs), today announced the launch of Autocharge+, setting a new standard for EV convenience by enabling streamlined charging for EV drivers across the country. With Autocharge+, which is available at all EVgo DC fast charging locations, drivers with compatible EVs are able to start a charging session in seconds by simply plugging in – eliminating the need to s
EVGO Price Returns