Evolent Health, Inc (EVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EVH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- EVH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.33% of US stocks).
EVH Stock Summary
- EVH's went public 6.31 years ago, making it older than merely 22.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.07%, Evolent Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 24.77% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EVH has reported earnings growth of -91.85%, putting it ahead of merely 20.55% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evolent Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WRLD, IMAC, HLIO, WWW, and MLI.
- EVH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evolent Health Inc's official web site, go to www.evolenthealth.com.
EVH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVH's price/sales ratio is 59.63% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- EVH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, EVH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVH.
EVH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.33% of graded US stocks.
- EVH's asset turnover comes in at 0.726 -- ranking 208th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- BB, NSP, and MAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVH.
The table below shows EVH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.56||52-week high||$26.86|
|Prev. close||$26.73||52-week low||$9.44|
|Day high||$26.77||Avg. volume||531,518|
|50-day MA||$24.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.58||Market Cap||2.32B|
Evolent Health, Inc (EVH) Company Bio
Evolent Health provides health-care delivery and payment solutions in the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVH Latest Social Stream
View Full EVH Social Stream
Latest EVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evolent Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVH as an investment opportunity.
Evolent Health Exceeds Quality Standards and Saves Medicare $21 Million through its Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO
Evolent Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVH), a health care company that delivers proven clinical and administrative solutions to payers and providers, announced today that its Evolent Care Partners (ECP) business unit saved Medicare more than $21 million in 2020, its inaugural year as the owner of an accountable care organization (ACO). ECP and the independent physician participants in its ACO network will receive $15.8 million in shared savings for exceeding quality and cost targets in 2020, according to
Evolent Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVH) ("Evolent"), a health care company that delivers proven clinical and administrative solutions to payers and providers, today announced that Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder Seth Blackley and Chief Financial Officer John Johnson will participate in upcoming investor conferences.
EVH earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Evolent Health (EVH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 66.67% and 2.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Evolent Health Announces Agreement to Acquire Vital Decisions, Expanding its Depth and Breadth in Specialty Care Management
Evolent Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVH) – Evolent Health, Inc. ("Evolent"), and WindRose Health Investors ("WindRose") announced today that they have entered into a definitive agreement for Evolent to acquire WindRose's portfolio company Vital Decisions for $85 million, with an additional earn out of up to $45 million. Vital Decisions will report into Evolent's specialty management offering, New Century Health, and will be consolidated into Evolent's Clinical Solutions segment.
EVH Price Returns