Evolent Health, Inc (EVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVH POWR Grades
- EVH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EVH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
EVH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Evolent Health Inc is higher than 93.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.05%, Evolent Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 18.24% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVH's revenue has grown -11.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.28% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evolent Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IMAC, MEG, HLIO, HMTV, and MNSB.
- EVH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evolent Health Inc's official web site, go to www.evolenthealth.com.
EVH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVH's price/sales ratio is 59.63% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- EVH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, EVH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVH.
EVH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -32.61%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.2%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 6.92%.
The table below shows EVH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.15% of graded US stocks.
- EVH's asset turnover comes in at 0.713 -- ranking 221st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- EVOL, GLOB, and AKAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVH.
The table below shows EVH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.43||52-week high||$34.60|
|Prev. close||$28.96||52-week low||$18.33|
|Day high||$29.85||Avg. volume||687,250|
|50-day MA||$29.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.29||Market Cap||2.70B|
Evolent Health, Inc (EVH) Company Bio
Evolent Health provides health-care delivery and payment solutions in the United States. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVH Latest Social Stream
View Full EVH Social Stream
Latest EVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evolent Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVH as an investment opportunity.
The company's stock climbed nearly $5 higher per share on Thursday over its closing price on Wednesday.
Welcome to Evolent Health's earnings conference call for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Your host for the call today from Evolent Health are Seth Blackley, chief executive officer; and John Johnson, chief financial officer.
Evolent Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVH), a health care company that delivers proven clinical and administrative solutions to payers and providers, today announced financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Zendesk (ZEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.11% and 1.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Digital Turbine (APPS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.95% and 6.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EVH Price Returns