Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVK Stock Summary
- Ever-Glory International Group Inc's market capitalization of $27,847,147 is ahead of only 5.22% of US-listed equities.
- EVK's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.83% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EVK has reported earnings growth of 416.84%, putting it ahead of 94.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ever-Glory International Group Inc are HFFG, HLG, VSH, NL, and AHPI.
- Visit EVK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.everglorygroup.com.
EVK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EVK's price/sales ratio is 85.71% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- EVK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 160 months.
- Over the past 160 months, EVK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVK.
EVK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 102.19%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -62.06%.
The table below shows EVK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.74% of graded US stocks.
- EVK's asset turnover comes in at 0.912 -- ranking 22nd of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CRI, SKX, and GIII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVK.
The table below shows EVK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$1.31||52-week low||$1.09|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||36,843|
|50-day MA||$1.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.08||Market Cap||21.18M|
Most Popular Stories View All
EVK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVK Latest Social Stream
View Full EVK Social Stream
Latest EVK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ever-Glory International Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVK as an investment opportunity.
Investment company ON BlackRock Advantage International Equity Portfolio (Current Portfolio) buys L'Oreal SA, SAP SE, Novartis AG, Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV, Terumo Corp, sells Keyence Corp, Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Aristocrat Leisure, Prosus NV during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, ON BlackRock Advantage International Equity Portfolio.
Investment company New Germany Fund Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Beiersdorf AG, Commerzbank AG, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, LEG Immobilien SE, Hannover Rueck SE, sells Airbus SE, HelloFresh SE, Zalando SE, Brenntag SE, Porsche Automobil Holding SE during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, New Germany Fund Inc.
Investment company European Equity Fund, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys STMicroelectronics NV, CRH PLC, Teleperformance SE, Nestle SA, Geberit AG, sells Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, Evonik Industries AG, Fresenius Medical Care AG.
Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (the "Company" or "Ever-Glory") (NASDAQ: EVK), a retailer of branded fashion apparel and a leading global apparel supply chain solution provider, reported its financial results today for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (the "Company" or "Ever-Glory") (NASDAQ: EVK), a retailer of branded fashion apparel and a leading global apparel supply chain solution provider, today announced that the Company will report its third quarter 2021 financial results on November 12, 2021 before the open of trading in the U.S.
EVK Price Returns
Continue Researching EVKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ever-Glory International Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ever-Glory International Group Inc (EVK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ever-Glory International Group Inc (EVK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ever-Glory International Group Inc (EVK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch