Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK): Price and Financial Metrics
EVOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$5.96|
|Prev. close||$1.36||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||23,504|
|50-day MA||$1.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.69||Market Cap||4.41M|
EVOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOK Stock Summary
- EVOKE PHARMA INC's market capitalization of $4,613,437 is ahead of just 2.52% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EVOK is -4.92 -- better than just 2.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVOK's revenue has grown 107.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.46% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVOKE PHARMA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMSF, PRPO, BIRD, VINP, and ESNT.
- Visit EVOK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evokepharma.com.
EVOK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EVOK's price/earnings ratio is 102.26% lower, now standing at -0.6.
- EVOK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.3 over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVOK.
EVOK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -49.63%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -71.8%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.62%.
The table below shows EVOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK) Company Bio
Evoke Pharma, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, primarily focuses on the development of drugs for the treatment of gastroenterological disorders and diseases. It is developing Gimoti, a metoclopramide nasal spray that has completed Phase III clinical trials to treat symptoms associated with acute and recurrent diabetic gastroparesis in women. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Solana Beach, California.
EVOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOK Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOK Social Stream
Latest EVOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVOKE PHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOK as an investment opportunity.
The Company Will Submit for FDA Orange-Book Listing in the Near TermSOLANA BEACH, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused primarily on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases with an emphasis on GIMOTI® (metoclopramide) nasal spray, announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued U.S. Patent No. 11,813,231 titled “Nasal Formulations of Metoclopramide”, pertaining to the Company’s com
38% Revenue Increase Compared to Q2 2023; 88% Increase Year-Over-Year Seventh Straight Prescription Fill Increase Since Q1 2022 21% Increase Compared to Q2 2023; 95% Increase Year-Over-Year “Superiority of Nasal Spray Compared to Orally Administered Metoclopramide in Reducing Healthcare Costs in Treating Diabetic Gastroparesis Patients” Presented at The American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) 2023 Annual Meeting SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDA
Evoke Pharma & EVERSANA Unveil Cost Savings Real-World Data Demonstrating Meaningfully Reduced Healthcare Costs for Patients Using GIMOTI Over Oral Metoclopramide Presented at the American College of Gastroenterology 2023
Reduction in emergency department visits, hospitalizations and office visits caused diabetic gastroparesis patients and insurers to save over $15,000 for each patient in a six-month period by treating with GIMOTI versus oral metoclopramide Image 1 All-Cause HCRU visits in 6-month post-index period for NMCP and OMCP patients Image 2 All-Cause HRCU Costs between NMCP and OMCP patients over 6-month post index period SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Oct. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:
By being involved in some of the most creative industries, these growth stocks help you capitalize on emerging trends and technologies.
Evoke Pharma’s Abstract Entitled “Superiority of Nasal Spray Compared to Orally Administered Metoclopramide in Reducing Healthcare Costs in Treating Diabetic Gastroparesis Patients” to Be Presented at The American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) 2023 Annual Meeting
Selected for a Distinguished Oral Plenary PresentationSOLANA BEACH, Calif., Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused primarily on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases with an emphasis on GIMOTI® (metoclopramide) nasal spray, announced that its real-world healthcare utilization data suggesting reduced healthcare costs for patients on GIMOTI versus patients on oral metoclopramide will be presented, as an oral plenary p
EVOK Price Returns