Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVOK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EVOK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.17% of US stocks.
- EVOK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- EVOK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
EVOK Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 385.24, Evoke Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.21% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,759.83%, Evoke Pharma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.61% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Evoke Pharma Inc comes in at 392.79%, a number that bests 98.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KODK, OPTN, ENSV, IRWD, and RPD.
- Visit EVOK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evokepharma.com.
EVOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$6.06|
|Prev. close||$1.40||52-week low||$1.09|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||606,630|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||46.29M|
Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK) Company Bio
Evoke Pharma, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, primarily focuses on the development of drugs for the treatment of gastroenterological disorders and diseases. It is developing Gimoti, a metoclopramide nasal spray that has completed Phase III clinical trials to treat symptoms associated with acute and recurrent diabetic gastroparesis in women. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Solana Beach, California.
EVOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOK Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOK Social Stream
Latest EVOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evoke Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOK as an investment opportunity.
Evoke Pharma (EVOK) announces positive findings from a second market research study conducted for GIMOTI (metoclopramide) nasal spray.The study aimed to gather further market insights on perception of GIMOTI in the GI community. In May 2021, Evoke’s commercialization partner, EVERSANA, conducted the GIMOTI Awareness, Trial, Usage ((ATU)) Study. The study objectives...
Results demonstrate continued increased awareness and intent to prescribe GIMOTISOLANA BEACH, Calif. and CHICAGO, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, and EVERSANA™, a leading provider of global commercial services to the life science industry, today announced positive findings from a second market research study conducted for GIMOTI® (metoclopramide) nasal spray. The stud
Evoke Pharma (EVOK) jumps 8.4% premarket in reaction to the announcement that its US patent No. 11,020,361 for Gimoti (metoclopramide) nasal spray is now listed in the FDA's “Orange Book”.The patent covers methods of use for nasal delivery of metoclopramide for the treatment of gastroparesis and carries a patent term to at least...
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced that its US patent No. 11,020,361 for Gimoti® (metoclopramide) nasal spray is now listed in the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) publication, “Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations”, commonly known as the “Orange Book”. The patent covers methods of use for nasal deli
New patent expands intellectual property protection for nasal delivery of metoclopramide and is expected to be FDA Orange Book listed SOLANA BEACH, Calif., June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued US patent No. 11,020,361 to the Company related to Gimoti® (metoclopramide) nasal spray. The patent
EVOK Price Returns