Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVOK POWR Grades
- EVOK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.17% of US stocks.
- EVOK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- EVOK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
EVOK Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 119.54, Evoke Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.03% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Evoke Pharma Inc comes in at 1,420.75%, a number that bests 99.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EVOK is more volatile than 96.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Evoke Pharma Inc are MICT, BYRN, SGBX, UAVS, and ITCI.
- EVOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evoke Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.evokepharma.com.
EVOK Valuation Summary
- EVOK's price/sales ratio is 108.6; this is 856.83% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 97 months, EVOK's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- EVOK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVOK.
EVOK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 340%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 36.17%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -49.08%.
The table below shows EVOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.37||52-week high||$5.00|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||559,751|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.88||Market Cap||44.44M|
Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK) Company Bio
Evoke Pharma, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, primarily focuses on the development of drugs for the treatment of gastroenterological disorders and diseases. It is developing Gimoti, a metoclopramide nasal spray that has completed Phase III clinical trials to treat symptoms associated with acute and recurrent diabetic gastroparesis in women. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Solana Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOK Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOK Social Stream
Latest EVOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evoke Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOK as an investment opportunity.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced that Dave Gonyer R.Ph., President and Chief Executive Officer, and Matt DOnofrio, Chief Business Officer, will participate virtually in the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference taking place from September 13 15, 2021.
Good morning, investor!
Gainers Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (NASDAQ: ENLV) shares rose 26.6% to $12.87 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that after reviewing its earlier-reported Phase II trial data, the Israeli Ministry of Health has authorized the initiation of a multi-center, placebo-controlled, randomized, blinded, Phase IIb clinical trial evaluating AllocetraTM in severe and critical COVID-19 patients with acute respiratory distressed syndrome. Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRGA) rose 22.1% to $1
Approximately 162% growth in product sales, 152% growth in prescriptions and 57% increase in new prescribers for Gimoti® Extends cash runway into third quarter of 2022 SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused primarily on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced its financial results for the second quarter that ended June 30, 2021 which includes recent corporate developments. “Throu
EVOK Price Returns