Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVOK POWR Grades
- EVOK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 77.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVOK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 days.
- EVOK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
EVOK Stock Summary
- EVOK has a market capitalization of $5,673,190 -- more than approximately merely 1.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EVOK is more volatile than 95.17% of stocks we're observing.
- EVOKE PHARMA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -128.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVOKE PHARMA INC are ASLE, USLM, HUT, CNS, and MC.
- EVOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVOKE PHARMA INC's official web site, go to www.evokepharma.com.
EVOK Valuation Summary
- EVOK's price/earnings ratio is -0.7; this is 102.99% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EVOK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.2 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVOK.
EVOK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.33%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -80.94%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.65%.
The table below shows EVOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$16.80|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$1.37|
|Day high||$1.71||Avg. volume||352,712|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.44||Market Cap||4.96M|
Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK) Company Bio
Evoke Pharma, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, primarily focuses on the development of drugs for the treatment of gastroenterological disorders and diseases. It is developing Gimoti, a metoclopramide nasal spray that has completed Phase III clinical trials to treat symptoms associated with acute and recurrent diabetic gastroparesis in women. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Solana Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOK Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOK Social Stream
Latest EVOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVOKE PHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOK as an investment opportunity.
Evoke Pharma ( NASDAQ:EVOK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$832.1k (down 11% from 3Q...
80% increase in GIMOTI® net revenue over Q2 202256% increase of GIMOTI prescription fills in Q3 compared to Q213% increase of new prescribers of GIMOTI over Q2 SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused primarily on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and recent corporate developments. “Evoke delivered record fi
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced that the Company is scheduled to release its third quarter on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, after the market closes. Management will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the results. The dial-in numbers for the conference call are (800) 245-3047 and (203)
Evoke Pharma to Participate in the 2022 American College of Gastroenterology Annual Scientific Meeting
Company will exhibit Gimoti® and meet with Key Opinion Leaders Healio Industry Breakthrough Product Award Nominee SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused primarily on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced that the Company will participate in the 2022 American College of Gastroenterology Annual Scientific Meeting taking place from October 21 – 26, 2022 in Charlotte, North Carolin
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused primarily on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases with an emphasis on GIMOTI® (metoclopramide) nasal spray announced the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued a Notice of Allowance for U.S. Application No. 16/469,092 for GIMOTI. When granted, the patent will cover methods for treating moderate-to-severe gastroparesis with metoclopramid
EVOK Price Returns