EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVOP POWR Grades
- EVOP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- EVOP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- EVOP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
EVOP Stock Summary
- EVO Payments Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.18% of US listed stocks.
- EVOP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.63% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EVOP is more volatile than merely 9.35% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVO Payments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRRM, VERU, AVAV, NDLS, and GOOD.
- Visit EVOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evopayments.com.
EVOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVOP's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.93% higher, now standing at 39.
- EVOP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, EVOP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVOP.
EVOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.43% of graded US stocks.
- EVOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.268 -- ranking 453rd of 555 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.22||52-week high||$31.99|
|Prev. close||$24.39||52-week low||$20.45|
|Day high||$23.99||Avg. volume||265,427|
|50-day MA||$26.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.37||Market Cap||1.93B|
EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP) Company Bio
EVO Payments International, LLC provides merchant acquiring and processing solutions for merchants, independent software vendors, financial institutions, independent sales organizations, government organizations, and multinational corporations in North America and Europe. It offers POS terminals and fully integrated software solutions; acquiring and payment transaction processing services; and fraud and loss prevention services. The company also provides various services, such as accelerated funding, advances on future transactions, cash back, check guarantees, dynamic currency conversion, dynamic transaction references, gift and loyalty programs, pre-paid cards, pre-litigation dunning, receivables management, and taxfree services. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. EVO Payments International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of EVO Investco, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOP Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOP Social Stream
Latest EVOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVO Payments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOP as an investment opportunity.
EVOP earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
EVO Payments (EVOP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.53% and 3.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA, August 04, 2021--EVO Payments Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results.
ATLANTA, August 03, 2021--EVO Payments Appoints Stacey Valy Panayiotou to Board of Directors
BOI Payment Acceptance Partners With Premier Lotteries Ireland to Supply Online Payment Gateway Services for the Irish National Lottery Digital Platforms
DUBLIN, August 03, 2021--BOI Payment Acceptance and Premier Lotteries Ireland Partner for Gateway and Acquiring Services for the Irish National Lottery Digital Platforms.
EVOP Price Returns