EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP): Price and Financial Metrics
EVOP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EVOP is -1.06 -- better than just 4.75% of US stocks.
- EVO Payments Inc's stock had its IPO on May 23, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 3.1% of US equities in our set.
- EVOP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVO Payments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BCC, SSP, PFSW, IIIV, and FNHC.
- EVOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVO Payments Inc's official web site, go to www.evopayments.com.
EVOP Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.86||52-week high||$31.93|
|Prev. close||$28.98||52-week low||$23.96|
|Day high||$29.20||Avg. volume||302,123|
|50-day MA||$27.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.59||Market Cap||2.37B|
EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP) Company Bio
EVO Payments International, LLC provides merchant acquiring and processing solutions for merchants, independent software vendors, financial institutions, independent sales organizations, government organizations, and multinational corporations in North America and Europe. It offers POS terminals and fully integrated software solutions; acquiring and payment transaction processing services; and fraud and loss prevention services. The company also provides various services, such as accelerated funding, advances on future transactions, cash back, check guarantees, dynamic currency conversion, dynamic transaction references, gift and loyalty programs, pre-paid cards, pre-litigation dunning, receivables management, and taxfree services. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. EVO Payments International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of EVO Investco, LLC.
EVOP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EVOP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that EVO Payments Inc ranked in the 12st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EVOP, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 77% of its capital from equity, and 23% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 19.77% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.62 years, is -0.23% -- higher than only 8.44% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- EVO Payments Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.81. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 23.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|