EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP): Price and Financial Metrics
EVOP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EVOP is -0.82 -- better than just 5.42% of US stocks.
- EVOP's went public 1.85 years ago, making it older than just 3.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- EVOP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVO Payments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATNI, AXR, GHM, PLYA, and AAME.
- EVOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVO Payments Inc's official web site, go to www.evopayments.com.
EVOP Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.94||52-week high||$31.93|
|Prev. close||$15.54||52-week low||$10.12|
|Day high||$15.55||Avg. volume||421,142|
|50-day MA||$24.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.52||Market Cap||1.14B|
EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP) Company Bio
EVO Payments International, LLC provides merchant acquiring and processing solutions for merchants, independent software vendors, financial institutions, independent sales organizations, government organizations, and multinational corporations in North America and Europe. It offers POS terminals and fully integrated software solutions; acquiring and payment transaction processing services; and fraud and loss prevention services. The company also provides various services, such as accelerated funding, advances on future transactions, cash back, check guarantees, dynamic currency conversion, dynamic transaction references, gift and loyalty programs, pre-paid cards, pre-litigation dunning, receivables management, and taxfree services. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. EVO Payments International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of EVO Investco, LLC.