EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP): Price and Financial Metrics
EVOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.99||52-week high||$34.01|
|Prev. close||$33.86||52-week low||$21.01|
|Day high||$34.01||Avg. volume||668,889|
|50-day MA||$33.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.88||Market Cap||1.76B|
EVOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOP POWR Grades
- EVOP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 59% of US stocks.
- EVOP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- EVOP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
EVOP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EVOP is -0.58 -- better than merely 5.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.26, EVO PAYMENTS INC has a higher such ratio than 80.27% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.61 for EVO PAYMENTS INC; that's greater than it is for only 4.03% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVO PAYMENTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TSBK, GSBC, CBU, BFC, and LOB.
- EVOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVO PAYMENTS INC's official web site, go to www.evopayments.com.
EVOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVOP's EV/EBIT ratio is 181.68% higher, now standing at 53.8.
- EVOP's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVOP.
EVOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.48% of graded US stocks.
- EVOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.275 -- ranking 456th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVOP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EVOP, see our EVOP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP) Company Bio
EVO Payments International, LLC provides merchant acquiring and processing solutions for merchants, independent software vendors, financial institutions, independent sales organizations, government organizations, and multinational corporations in North America and Europe. It offers POS terminals and fully integrated software solutions; acquiring and payment transaction processing services; and fraud and loss prevention services. The company also provides various services, such as accelerated funding, advances on future transactions, cash back, check guarantees, dynamic currency conversion, dynamic transaction references, gift and loyalty programs, pre-paid cards, pre-litigation dunning, receivables management, and taxfree services. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. EVO Payments International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of EVO Investco, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOP Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOP Social Stream
Latest EVOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVO PAYMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOP as an investment opportunity.
EVO Payments (EVOP) Shares Rose by 42% in Q3
TimesSquare Capital Management, an equity investment management company, released its “U.S. Small Cap Growth Strategy” third-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the strategy outperformed the Russell 2000 Growth Index and returned 3.28% (net), and the index return was 0.24%. Strength in Industrials, Consumer Staples, Consumer Discretionary, […]
EVO Payments (EVOP) Q3 Earnings Top Estimates
EVO Payments (EVOP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.25% and 6.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EVO Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
ATLANTA, November 02, 2022--EVO Payments, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOP) ("EVO" or "EVO Payments" or the "Company") today announced its third quarter 2022 financial results.
EVO Payments to Release Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
ATLANTA, October 19, 2022--EVO Payments, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVOP), a leading global provider of payment technology integrations and acquiring solutions, will release its third quarter 2022 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
Two-Thirds of Firms Plan to Automate Routine AP Tasks in Next 12 Months
Aiming to automate routine accounts payable (AP) procedures, two-thirds of firms are either currently innovating their systems or plan to do so within the next 12 months. In fact, 11% of firms say they are currently innovating their AP systems, 31% say they will start innovating in the next six months, and 27% say they […]
EVOP Price Returns
Continue Researching EVOPWant to see what other sources are saying about EVO Payments Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
EVO Payments Inc (EVOP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EVO Payments Inc (EVOP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EVO Payments Inc (EVOP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...