EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVOP POWR Grades
- EVOP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVOP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- EVOP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.16% of US stocks).
EVOP Stock Summary
- EVO Payments Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 5.39% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.81 for EVO Payments Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.08% of US stocks.
- The volatility of EVO Payments Inc's share price is greater than that of just 8.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVO Payments Inc are SPNE, WW, AINC, MPX, and CCOI.
- EVOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVO Payments Inc's official web site, go to www.evopayments.com.
EVOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.16||52-week high||$31.99|
|Prev. close||$27.48||52-week low||$19.30|
|Day high||$28.24||Avg. volume||319,212|
|50-day MA||$28.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.43||Market Cap||2.34B|
EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP) Company Bio
EVO Payments International, LLC provides merchant acquiring and processing solutions for merchants, independent software vendors, financial institutions, independent sales organizations, government organizations, and multinational corporations in North America and Europe. It offers POS terminals and fully integrated software solutions; acquiring and payment transaction processing services; and fraud and loss prevention services. The company also provides various services, such as accelerated funding, advances on future transactions, cash back, check guarantees, dynamic currency conversion, dynamic transaction references, gift and loyalty programs, pre-paid cards, pre-litigation dunning, receivables management, and taxfree services. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. EVO Payments International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of EVO Investco, LLC.
EVOP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for EVO Payments Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that EVO Payments Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of EVO Payments Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 64. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 7.18% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.93 years, is -0.22% -- higher than merely 8.11% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- EVO Payments Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 24 -- greater than 86.6% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EVOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOP Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOP Social Stream
Latest EVOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVO Payments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOP as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by EVO Payments, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Please note that some of the information you will hear during our discussion today will consist of forward-looking statements. For additional information on factors that may cause our actual results to differ from the views expressed in any forward-looking statements made today, please refer to today's press release and the risk factors discussed in our periodic reports filed with the SEC, including our 2020 10-K, which is available on our website. Joining me on the call is Jim Kelly, Chief Executive Officer; Tom Panther, Chief Financial Officer; Darren Wilson, President of the International segment; and Brendan Tansill, President of the Americas segment.
EVO Payments (EVOP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 1.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EVO Payments Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Alliance Data's (ADS) first-quarter results are likely to reflect weaker card receivables and lesser short-term loyalty programs, partly offset by several cost-cutting efforts.
EVOP Price Returns