EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVOP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EVOP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.16% of US stocks.
- EVOP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EVOP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.06% of US stocks).
EVOP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 156,894.3, EVO PAYMENTS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 100% of US stocks.
- EVOP's current price/earnings ratio is 4,402.23, which is higher than 100% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- EVOP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVO PAYMENTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INFU, NVGS, CSCO, IRDM, and RVSB.
- EVOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVO PAYMENTS INC's official web site, go to www.evopayments.com.
EVOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVOP's price/earnings ratio is 17958.2% higher, now standing at 4406.2.
- Over the past 55 months, EVOP's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVOP.
EVOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.48% of graded US stocks.
- EVOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.275 -- ranking 456th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.75||52-week high||$33.97|
|Prev. close||$33.73||52-week low||$21.01|
|Day high||$33.77||Avg. volume||514,095|
|50-day MA||$33.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.82||Market Cap||1.75B|
EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP) Company Bio
EVO Payments International, LLC provides merchant acquiring and processing solutions for merchants, independent software vendors, financial institutions, independent sales organizations, government organizations, and multinational corporations in North America and Europe. It offers POS terminals and fully integrated software solutions; acquiring and payment transaction processing services; and fraud and loss prevention services. The company also provides various services, such as accelerated funding, advances on future transactions, cash back, check guarantees, dynamic currency conversion, dynamic transaction references, gift and loyalty programs, pre-paid cards, pre-litigation dunning, receivables management, and taxfree services. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. EVO Payments International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of EVO Investco, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOP Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOP Social Stream
Latest EVOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVO PAYMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOP as an investment opportunity.
Evo Payments press release (EVOP): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.05.Revenue of $138.66M (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $8.64M.Adjusted EBITDA increased 11% to $57.2 million for the quarter, and on…
EVO Payments (EVOP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.25% and 6.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA, November 02, 2022--EVO Payments, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOP) ("EVO" or "EVO Payments" or the "Company") today announced its third quarter 2022 financial results.
One of the most prominent payment processors is Global Payments (GPN), a Fortune 500 firm that is well-positioned to meet the expanding demand for digital payment services.
As a result of reaching an agreement to acquire EVO Payments (NASDAQ:EVOP), one of the leading players in the market, for an all-cash deal, GPN was able to maintain its rising top line and revenue despite the news of departing operations in Russia and its consumer business, Netspend. It will also allow GPN to ...
ATLANTA, October 19, 2022--EVO Payments, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVOP), a leading global provider of payment technology integrations and acquiring solutions, will release its third quarter 2022 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
EVOP Price Returns