EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVOP POWR Grades
- EVOP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.91% of US stocks.
- EVOP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- EVOP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
EVOP Stock Summary
- EVO Payments Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.2% of US listed stocks.
- EVO Payments Inc's stock had its IPO on May 23, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 11.97% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.62 for EVO Payments Inc; that's greater than it is for only 3.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVO Payments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TREC, AMRN, LTHM, PODD, and NXGN.
- EVOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVO Payments Inc's official web site, go to www.evopayments.com.
EVOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVOP's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.93% higher, now standing at 39.
- EVOP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, EVOP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVOP.
EVOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.48% of graded US stocks.
- EVOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.275 -- ranking 456th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.67||52-week high||$31.99|
|Prev. close||$23.79||52-week low||$20.07|
|Day high||$24.22||Avg. volume||198,191|
|50-day MA||$23.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.87||Market Cap||1.97B|
EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP) Company Bio
EVO Payments International, LLC provides merchant acquiring and processing solutions for merchants, independent software vendors, financial institutions, independent sales organizations, government organizations, and multinational corporations in North America and Europe. It offers POS terminals and fully integrated software solutions; acquiring and payment transaction processing services; and fraud and loss prevention services. The company also provides various services, such as accelerated funding, advances on future transactions, cash back, check guarantees, dynamic currency conversion, dynamic transaction references, gift and loyalty programs, pre-paid cards, pre-litigation dunning, receivables management, and taxfree services. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. EVO Payments International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of EVO Investco, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOP Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOP Social Stream
Latest EVOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVO Payments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOP as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Value Holdings Management Co. Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Coterra Energy Inc, Global Payments Inc, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, Fiserv Inc, ACI Worldwide Inc, sells Paychex Inc, Encore Wire Corp, Heico Corp, Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc, HollyFrontier Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Value Holdings Management Co.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at EVO Payments, Inc.'s...
National Bank of Greece (NBG), one of Greece's largest lenders, has clinched a deal to form a joint venture with EVO Payments which will provide merchant acquiring and payment services, it said on Friday. Under the deal, EVO will purchase 51% of NBG's merchant acquiring business for 158 million euros ($179 million), with NBG offering card acceptance solutions via EVO's products and processing platforms. Banks in Greece have been working to reduce a pile of about 30 billion euros in bad loans, the legacy of a decade-long financial crisis that shrank the country’s economy by a quarter.
ATLANTA, December 16, 2021--EVO Payments Announces Joint Venture and Exclusive Marketing Alliance with National Bank of Greece for Merchant Acquiring
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan Small Cap Fund’ third quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of -1.20% was recorded by its Investor Class: ARTSX, -1.17% by its Advisor Class: APDSX, and -1.13% by its Institutional Class: APHSX for the third […]
EVOP Price Returns