EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVOP POWR Grades
- EVOP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- EVOP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EVOP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
EVOP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EVOP is -0.75 -- better than merely 4.37% of US stocks.
- EVOP's went public 3.85 years ago, making it older than merely 13.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- EVOP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVO Payments Inc are BAH, TCMD, CABO, MMLP, and PGRE.
- EVOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVO Payments Inc's official web site, go to www.evopayments.com.
EVOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVOP's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.93% higher, now standing at 39.
- EVOP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, EVOP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVOP.
EVOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.48% of graded US stocks.
- EVOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.275 -- ranking 456th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.80||52-week high||$29.95|
|Prev. close||$23.52||52-week low||$20.07|
|Day high||$23.90||Avg. volume||228,409|
|50-day MA||$22.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.19||Market Cap||1.99B|
EVO Payments, Inc. - (EVOP) Company Bio
EVO Payments International, LLC provides merchant acquiring and processing solutions for merchants, independent software vendors, financial institutions, independent sales organizations, government organizations, and multinational corporations in North America and Europe. It offers POS terminals and fully integrated software solutions; acquiring and payment transaction processing services; and fraud and loss prevention services. The company also provides various services, such as accelerated funding, advances on future transactions, cash back, check guarantees, dynamic currency conversion, dynamic transaction references, gift and loyalty programs, pre-paid cards, pre-litigation dunning, receivables management, and taxfree services. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. EVO Payments International, LLC operates as a subsidiary of EVO Investco, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVOP Latest Social Stream
View Full EVOP Social Stream
Latest EVOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVO Payments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVOP as an investment opportunity.
Evo Payments press release (NASDAQ:EVOP): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.02 misses by $0.02. Revenue of $133.19M (+14.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.32M....
EVO Payments, Inc. (EVOP) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Ed O'Hare - Senior Vice President, Investor Relations Jim Kelly - Chief Executive Officer Tom Panther - Chief Financial Officer Darren Wilson - President, International Brendan Tansill - President, The Americas Conference Call...
EVO Payments (EVOP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16% and 0.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA, February 23, 2022--EVO Payments Reports 2021 Financial Results
FirstCash (FCFS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.33% and 15.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EVOP Price Returns