Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI): Price and Financial Metrics
EVRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EVRI is -5.84 -- better than only 2.41% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -15.68 for Everi Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.28% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Everi Holdings Inc comes in at -31.94%, a number that bests merely 5.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Everi Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IRMD, FONR, BEAT, CLI, and ARES.
- Visit EVRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.everi.com.
EVRI Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.95||52-week high||$13.94|
|Prev. close||$13.82||52-week low||$4.76|
|Day high||$13.86||Avg. volume||902,668|
|50-day MA||$11.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.52||Market Cap||1.09B|
Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI) Company Bio
Everi Holdings Inc. provides cash access services and related equipment and services to the gaming industry. The company operates in Cash Advance, ATM, Check Services, Games, and Other segments.The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.