Evertec, Inc. (EVTC) Social Stream
Featured Post From StockTwits About EVTC
$EVTC New SEC Filing: 8-K Reg FD - EVERTEC, Inc. (0001559865) July 22MarketNewswire, published July 22, 2021
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.On July 22, 2021, the Company's Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share on the Company's outstanding shares of common stock. The Board anticipates declaring this dividend in future quarters on a regular basis; however future declarations of dividends are subject to Board of Directors' approval and may be adjusted as business needs or market conditions change. The cash dividend of $0.05 per share will be paid on September 3, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 2, 2021.A copy of the press release announcing the dividend discussed above is attached as Exhibit 99.1 to this Current Report (...)
What Else are EVTC Traders Talking About?
Other Notable StockTweets About EVTC
$SITE $EVTC $USM $FCFS
Why Buy WIMI?
The WIMI HoloPulse Lidar Lidar solution provides software development kits that match the hardware products, including target detection, classification, and counting functions. Combined with software recognition algorithms, it can provide solutions for many fields, such as autonomous driving, environment perception, 3D holographic imaging, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), traffic management, and 3D printing, which quickly expands the application market of holographic technology.
$EVTC / Evertec files form 8-K/A - UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Washington, DC 20549 FORM 8-K/A CURRENT REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934 Date of report (Date of earliest event reported): June 7, 2021 EVERTEC, Inc. (EXACT https://fintel.io/sf/us/evtc?utm_source=stocktwits.com&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=filingrisenhoover, published June 7, 2021
$EVTC Multiple insights in the last few minutes:
1. 📜 SEC Form 4 filed by Evertec, Inc.
2. 📜 SEC Form 4 filed by Evertec, Inc.
3. 📜 SEC Form 4 filed by Evertec, Inc.
4. 📜 SEC Form 4: Polak-Gelber Aldo J. was granted 2,868 units of Common Stock, increasing direct ownership by 36% to 10,800 units
5. 📜 SEC Form 4 filed by Evertec, Inc.
6. 📜 SEC Form 4: D'ANGELO FRANK G. was granted 3,901 units of Common Stock, increasing direct ownership by 17% to 26,449 units
7. 📜 SEC Form 4: Botero Olga Margarita was granted 2,868 units of Common Stock, increasing direct ownership by 11% to 27,841 units