Evertec, Inc. (EVTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVTC POWR Grades
- EVTC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVTC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EVTC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
EVTC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 425.14, EVERTEC INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.33% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EVERTEC INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 26.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EVERTEC INC is higher than it is for about 73.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVERTEC INC are POWW, TXRH, SOI, H, and JBGS.
- EVTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERTEC INC's official web site, go to www.evertecinc.com.
EVTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVTC's price/sales ratio is 38.46% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- EVTC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVTC.
EVTC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 134.87%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.13%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 134.87%.
The table below shows EVTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.26% of graded US stocks.
- EVTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.53 -- ranking 308th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SPGI, ASGN, and SNAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVTC.
The table below shows EVTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.35||52-week high||$51.06|
|Prev. close||$31.97||52-week low||$30.72|
|Day high||$32.17||Avg. volume||340,137|
|50-day MA||$34.72||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$39.31||Market Cap||2.09B|
Evertec, Inc. (EVTC) Company Bio
Evertec provides various transaction processing services to financial institutions, merchants, corporations, and government agencies in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVTC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVTC Social Stream
Latest EVTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERTEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVTC as an investment opportunity.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, September 22, 2022--EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE: EVTC) ("Evertec" or the "Company") today announced the Company will donate up to $250,000 for hurricane relief and recovery efforts in Puerto Rico, including assistance to affected employees.
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the EVERTEC, Inc. ( NYSE:EVTC ) share price down 15% in the last...
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, August 11, 2022--EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE: EVTC) ("Evertec" or the "Company") today announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten secondary offering by Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPOP) (the "Selling Stockholder") of 6,262,293 shares of the Company’s common stock at a public offering price of $32.00 per share. The shares are expected to be delivered on or about August 15, 2022, subject to customary closing conditions.
Does the August share price for EVERTEC, Inc. ( NYSE:EVTC ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, August 10, 2022--EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE: EVTC) ("Evertec" or the "Company") today announced that Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPOP) (the "Selling Stockholder") has commenced an underwritten secondary offering of 6,355,694 shares of the Company’s common stock.
EVTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|