Evertec, Inc. (EVTC): Price and Financial Metrics
EVTC Stock Summary
- For EVTC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.09, EVERTEC Inc has a higher such ratio than 75.65% of stocks in our set.
- EVTC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 74.93% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVERTEC Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CXW, EGOV, METC, SOI, and SND.
- EVTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERTEC Inc's official web site, go to www.evertecinc.com.
EVTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.81||52-week high||$37.38|
|Prev. close||$34.54||52-week low||$25.13|
|Day high||$34.88||Avg. volume||363,773|
|50-day MA||$32.63||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$31.82||Market Cap||2.50B|
Evertec, Inc. (EVTC) Company Bio
Evertec provides various transaction processing services to financial institutions, merchants, corporations, and government agencies in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.