Evertec, Inc. (EVTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVTC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EVTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVTC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EVTC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
EVTC Stock Summary
- For EVTC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 72.5% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EVERTEC INC is reporting a growth rate of 57.05%; that's higher than 78.51% of US stocks.
- The volatility of EVERTEC INC's share price is greater than that of just 14.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVERTEC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KRP, POWW, AMK, RIBT, and SVM.
- EVTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERTEC INC's official web site, go to www.evertecinc.com.
EVTC Valuation Summary
- EVTC's price/earnings ratio is 9.6; this is 62.65% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- EVTC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVTC.
EVTC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.43%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.77%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 57.58%.
The table below shows EVTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.26% of graded US stocks.
- EVTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.53 -- ranking 308th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SPGI, ASGN, and SNAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVTC.
The table below shows EVTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.90||52-week high||$44.24|
|Prev. close||$37.35||52-week low||$30.17|
|Day high||$37.06||Avg. volume||330,186|
|50-day MA||$33.59||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$35.01||Market Cap||2.41B|
Evertec, Inc. (EVTC) Company Bio
Evertec provides various transaction processing services to financial institutions, merchants, corporations, and government agencies in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVTC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVTC Social Stream
Latest EVTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERTEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVTC as an investment opportunity.
Expensify, Inc. (EXFY) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, January 31, 2023--EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE: EVTC) ("EVERTEC" or the "Company today announced that for the fifth consecutive year it is one of 483 other companies as a member of the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI), a modified market capitalization-weighted index developed to gauge the performance of public companies dedicated to reporting gender-related data. This reference index measures gender equality across five pillars: leadership & talent pipeline, equal pay & g
Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPOP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 25, 2023 Operator: Hello and welcome to today’s Popular Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. My name is Bailey, and I will be the moderator for today’s call. I would now like to pass the conference over to our host, Paul Cardillo, Investor Relations Officer at Popular. […]
Mastercard (MA) projects net revenues for 2023 to witness low-teens growth.
In this article, we will take a look at the 5 tech stocks with low PE ratio. To see more such companies, go directly to 11 Tech Stocks With Low PE Ratio. 5. EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE:EVTC) P/E Ratio: 9.55 Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 26 EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE:EVTC) is involved in transactions processing business in […]
EVTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|