Evertec, Inc. (EVTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVTC POWR Grades
- EVTC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.91% of US stocks.
- EVTC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- EVTC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
EVTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EVERTEC Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For EVTC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 73.98% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EVTC is more volatile than only 23.73% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVERTEC Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRY, BSM, METC, MEC, and TGA.
- Visit EVTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evertecinc.com.
EVTC Valuation Summary
- EVTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.9; this is 41.4% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- EVTC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.8 over the prior 102 months.
- Over the past 102 months, EVTC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVTC.
EVTC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.44%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.21%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.86%.
The table below shows EVTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.44% of graded US stocks.
- EVTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.531 -- ranking 301st of 554 Business Services stocks.
- SNAP, GECC, and RPD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVTC.
The table below shows EVTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.55||52-week high||$46.92|
|Prev. close||$45.72||52-week low||$32.79|
|Day high||$45.83||Avg. volume||336,565|
|50-day MA||$44.94||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$41.27||Market Cap||3.28B|
Evertec, Inc. (EVTC) Company Bio
Evertec provides various transaction processing services to financial institutions, merchants, corporations, and government agencies in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVTC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVTC Social Stream
Latest EVTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERTEC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVTC as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
Evertec (EVTC) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Evertec saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating jump to 96 Tuesday, up from 94 the day before. Is Evertec stock on your watchlist? The revised score means Evertec stock tops 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength.
BVH, QLYS, DE, and EVTC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on August 27, 2021.
EVERTEC, Inc. ( NYSE:EVTC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in...
EVTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|