Evertec, Inc. (EVTC): Price and Financial Metrics
EVTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.62||52-week high||$42.03|
|Prev. close||$36.43||52-week low||$30.17|
|Day high||$36.71||Avg. volume||289,113|
|50-day MA||$38.83||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$36.03||Market Cap||2.37B|
EVTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVTC POWR Grades
- EVTC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVTC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EVTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.09% of US stocks).
EVTC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.8%, EVERTEC INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 22.03% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EVERTEC INC is reporting a growth rate of 37.79%; that's higher than 76.7% of US stocks.
- The volatility of EVERTEC INC's share price is greater than that of merely 18.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVERTEC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DAVE, METC, SNCE, MNTK, and AMK.
- Visit EVTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evertecinc.com.
EVTC Valuation Summary
- EVTC's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 58.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 127 months, EVTC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVTC.
EVTC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 251.33%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.07%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -1.25%.
The table below shows EVTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.26% of graded US stocks.
- EVTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.53 -- ranking 308th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SPGI, ASGN, and SNAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVTC.
The table below shows EVTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Evertec, Inc. (EVTC) Company Bio
Evertec provides various transaction processing services to financial institutions, merchants, corporations, and government agencies in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
EVTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVTC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVTC Social Stream
Latest EVTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERTEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVTC as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, September 14, 2023--EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE: EVTC) ("Evertec", the "Company", "we" or "our") today announced that the transaction by which Evertec will acquire Sinqia (B3: SQIA3) ("Sinqia"), a leading player in the market of software for financial services in Brazil, received shareholder approval in the Sinqia Shareholders’ meeting held today. Evertec entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Sinqia on July 20, 2023. The Company continues to work diligently to close this
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Evertec (EVTC) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Evertec (EVTC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.58% and 1.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, July 26, 2023--EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE: EVTC) ("Evertec", the "Company", "we" or "our") today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
EVTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|