Evertec, Inc. (EVTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVTC POWR Grades
- EVTC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.96% of US stocks.
- EVTC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EVTC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
EVTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EVERTEC Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 24.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For EVTC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 74.01% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EVTC is more volatile than only 20.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVERTEC Inc are METC, PSFE, BSM, RPAY, and NEX.
- EVTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERTEC Inc's official web site, go to www.evertecinc.com.
EVTC Valuation Summary
- EVTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.9; this is 41.4% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- EVTC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.8 over the prior 102 months.
- Over the past 102 months, EVTC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVTC.
EVTC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 76.99%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.44%.
The table below shows EVTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.26% of graded US stocks.
- EVTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.53 -- ranking 308th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SPGI, ASGN, and SNAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVTC.
The table below shows EVTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.33||52-week high||$51.06|
|Prev. close||$37.97||52-week low||$36.00|
|Day high||$38.57||Avg. volume||292,042|
|50-day MA||$39.66||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$43.79||Market Cap||2.74B|
Evertec, Inc. (EVTC) Company Bio
Evertec provides various transaction processing services to financial institutions, merchants, corporations, and government agencies in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVTC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVTC Social Stream
Latest EVTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERTEC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVTC as an investment opportunity.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, February 24, 2022--EVERTEC Agrees to Acquire Chilean Payments and Technology Company, BBR SpA
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, February 24, 2022--Evertec Announces Extensions of Key Agreements With Popular and Sale of Certain Assets
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, February 24, 2022--EVERTEC REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2021 RESULTS
Evertec (EVTC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, February 16, 2022--EVERTEC Declares Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock
EVTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|