Vertical Aerospace Ltd., (EVTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVTL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EVTL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVTL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EVTL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.8% of US stocks).
EVTL Stock Summary
- EVTL's price/sales ratio is 10,888.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -92.86%, VERTICAL AEROSPACE LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.68% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VERTICAL AEROSPACE LTD is reporting a growth rate of 469.84%; that's higher than 96.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVTL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCON, AUID, GDYN, GEVO, and TRMR.
- To check out VERTICAL AEROSPACE LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001867102.
EVTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.97||52-week high||$11.95|
|Prev. close||$2.03||52-week low||$1.96|
|Day high||$2.02||Avg. volume||619,162|
|50-day MA||$3.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.35||Market Cap||412.29M|
Vertical Aerospace Ltd., (EVTL) Company Bio
Vertical Aerospace Ltd., an aerospace and technology company, engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of electric aircraft. It offers VX4, a piloted electric vertical take-off and landing vehicle. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. Vertical Aerospace Ltd. is a subsidiary of Imagination Industries Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVTL Latest Social Stream
View Full EVTL Social Stream
Latest EVTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERTICAL AEROSPACE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVTL as an investment opportunity.
Vertical Aerospace Ltd (NYSE: EVTL ) has appointed John Martin as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective Feb. 20, 2023. The announcement follows the resignation of Vinny Casey as Vertical''s CFO, effective the same date. Vinny Casey will remain on … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Gainers:CVD Equipment (CVV) +14%.Vertical Aerospace (EVTL) +14%.L3Harris (LHX) +9%.Wheels Up Experience (UP) +8%.Eve Holding (EVEX) +7%.Losers:Aspen Aerogels (ASPN)…
Vertical Aerospace (EVTL) has appointed John Martin as CFO, effective February 20, 2023.Martin will succeed Vinny Casey, who has resigned but will continue on the company''s board as…
Vertical Aerospace Strengthens Leadership Team With Appointment of Senior Executive John Martin as Chief Financial Officer
LONDON & NEW YORK, January 27, 2023--Vertical Aerospace (Vertical) [NYSE: EVTL], a global aerospace and technology company that is pioneering zero-emissions aviation, today announces it has strengthened its executive leadership team with the appointment of John Martin as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). John joins Vertical after a successful thirty year career in senior operational and financial management roles of large, international businesses. John takes up the role at Vertical on 20 February
Vertical Aerospace has a promising pre-order book for eVTOLs, but the market appears to have big questions regarding these orders. Read more here.
EVTL Price Returns