Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EW POWR Grades
- EW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.16% of US stocks.
- EW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
EW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $66,552,433,346, Edwards Lifesciences Corp has a greater market value than 96.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 78.2, Edwards Lifesciences Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EW is currently 57.98, higher than 92.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Edwards Lifesciences Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ETN, EMR, ITW, NTES, and ABB.
- Visit EW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edwards.com.
EW Valuation Summary
- EW's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.7; this is 133.63% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EW's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.4.
- EW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 74.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EW.
EW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.40||52-week high||$109.67|
|Prev. close||$107.06||52-week low||$70.92|
|Day high||$109.67||Avg. volume||2,614,933|
|50-day MA||$100.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.97||Market Cap||68.01B|
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) Company Bio
Edwards Lifesciences provides products and technologies to treat structural heart disease and critically ill patients worldwide. It is a manufacturer of heart valve systems and repair products used to replace or repair a patient's diseased or defective heart valve. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Irvine, California.
EW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Edwards Lifesciences Corp. To summarize, we found that Edwards Lifesciences Corp ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Edwards Lifesciences Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 89.52% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 7.8% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- EW's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EW Latest Social Stream
View Full EW Social Stream
Latest EW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edwards Lifesciences Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EW as an investment opportunity.
Continued adoption of TruWave disposable pressure monitoring devices and progress in transfemoral EVOQUE and SAPIEN M3 platforms are likely to have driven Edwards Lifesciences' (EW) Q2 revenues.
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) today announced that clinical and economic results from the 3M (multidisciplinary, multimodality, but minimalist) Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Economic Study and the PARTNER 3 Bicuspid Registry for SAPIEN 3 TAVR Study were presented at TVT 2021: The Structural Heart Summit.
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) plans to announce its operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market closes on Thursday, July 29, 2021, and will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET that day to discuss those results.
Style Box ETF report for FTCS
Wedgewood Partners, an investment management firm, published its second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio return of 11.8% was recorded by the fund for the first half of 2021, outperforming the S&P 500 that delivered an 8.6% return for the same period, but slightly below the […]
EW Price Returns
Continue Researching EWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Edwards Lifesciences Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch