Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EW POWR Grades
- EW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
EW Stock Summary
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp's market capitalization of $72,759,468,270 is ahead of 96.29% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Edwards Lifesciences Corp is higher than 87.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.91, Edwards Lifesciences Corp has a higher such ratio than 89.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Edwards Lifesciences Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KEYS, GILD, BIIB, TEL, and GLW.
- EW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Edwards Lifesciences Corp's official web site, go to www.edwards.com.
EW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EW's price/earnings ratio is 36.71% higher, now standing at 49.9.
- Over the past 243 months, EW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 116.6.
- Over the past 243 months, EW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 314.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EW.
EW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 137.34%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 65.82%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 36.21%.
The table below shows EW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.8% of graded US stocks.
- EW's asset turnover comes in at 0.681 -- ranking 53rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ATRS, SRDX, and ANGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EW.
The table below shows EW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.39||52-week high||$131.73|
|Prev. close||$95.09||52-week low||$85.58|
|Day high||$97.71||Avg. volume||2,786,662|
|50-day MA||$98.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$111.16||Market Cap||60.55B|
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW) Company Bio
Edwards Lifesciences is an American medical technology company headquartered in Irvine, California, specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. It developed the SAPIEN transcatheter aortic heart valve made of cow tissue within a balloon-expandable, cobalt-chromium frame, deployed via catheter. The company has manufacturing facilities at the Irvine headquarters, as well as in Draper, Utah; Costa Rica; the Dominican Republic; Puerto Rico; and Singapore; and is building a new facility due to be completed in 2021 in Limerick, Ireland. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EW Latest Social Stream
View Full EW Social Stream
Latest EW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edwards Lifesciences Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EW as an investment opportunity.
Edwards Lifesciences (EW) closed the most recent trading day at $105.33, moving -0.58% from the previous trading session.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Ideally, a business will...
Boston, MA, based Investment company S&co Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Royalty Pharma PLC, Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Procter & Gamble Co, Palo Alto Networks Inc, Marvell Technology Inc, sells Cloudera Inc, Stericycle Inc, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp, Axalta Coating Systems, Trane Technologies PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, S&co Inc.
Atlanta, GA, based Investment company Crawford Investment Counsel Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Healthcare Services Group Inc, Wells Fargo, TE Connectivity, Hasbro Inc, AT&T Inc, sells Fidelity National Information Services Inc, , Compass Minerals International Inc, Kyndryl Holdings Inc, Moody's Corporation during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Crawford Investment Counsel Inc.
Stockton, CA, based Investment company Bank Of Stockton (Current Portfolio) buys Netflix Inc, Air Products & Chemicals Inc, Applied Industrial Technologies Inc, Colgate-Palmolive Co, Edwards Lifesciences Corp, sells Vanguard Intermediate-Term Bond ETF, Verizon Communications Inc, Kimberly-Clark Corp, Monster Beverage Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bank Of Stockton.
EW Price Returns
Continue Researching EWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Edwards Lifesciences Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch