Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- EW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
EW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $69,544,687,444, Edwards Lifesciences Corp has a greater market value than 96.22% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Edwards Lifesciences Corp is higher than 90.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- EW's price/sales ratio is 14.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Edwards Lifesciences Corp are ATVI, NTES, SPOT, HMC, and KEYS.
- Visit EW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edwards.com.
EW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EW's price/earnings ratio is 36.71% higher, now standing at 49.9.
- Over the past 243 months, EW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 116.6.
- Over the past 243 months, EW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 314.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EW.
EW Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 79.8%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 72.4%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 36.21%.
The table below shows EW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.34% of graded US stocks.
- EW's asset turnover comes in at 0.681 -- ranking 54th of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ATRS, IVC, and SRDX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EW.
The table below shows EW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.16||52-week high||$123.27|
|Prev. close||$111.57||52-week low||$70.92|
|Day high||$112.49||Avg. volume||2,459,815|
|50-day MA||$115.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.49||Market Cap||69.91B|
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) Company Bio
Edwards Lifesciences provides products and technologies to treat structural heart disease and critically ill patients worldwide. It is a manufacturer of heart valve systems and repair products used to replace or repair a patient's diseased or defective heart valve. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EW Latest Social Stream
View Full EW Social Stream
Latest EW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edwards Lifesciences Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EW as an investment opportunity.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 12 major stocks, including Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW), DexCom, Inc. (DXCM), and Twitter, Inc. (TWTR).
Wedgewood Partners, an investment management firm, published its third-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio net return of +2.75% was recorded by the fund for the third quarter of 2021, outperforming the S&P 500 Index that delivered a +0.58% return for the same period, and the […]
Investors in Edwards Lifesciences Corp (Symbol: EW) saw new options become available today, for the December 17th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the EW options chain for the new December 17th contracts and identified one pu
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation EW is expected to report third-quarter 2021 results on Oct 20, after market close.
The Baylis Medical buyout is expected to expand Boston Scientific's (BSX) electrophysiology and structural heart product offerings.
EW Price Returns
Continue Researching EWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Edwards Lifesciences Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch