Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW): Price and Financial Metrics
EW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $49,076,524,294, Edwards Lifesciences Corp has a greater market value than 95.87% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Edwards Lifesciences Corp is higher than 93.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.8%, Edwards Lifesciences Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.08% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Edwards Lifesciences Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ATVI, DE, TSLA, INTU, and VMW.
- EW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Edwards Lifesciences Corp's official web site, go to www.edwards.com.
EW Stock Price Chart More Charts
EW Price/Volume Stats
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) Company Bio
Edwards Lifesciences provides products and technologies to treat structural heart disease and critically ill patients worldwide. It is a manufacturer of heart valve systems and repair products used to replace or repair a patient's diseased or defective heart valve. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Irvine, California.