Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.07% of US stocks).
EW Stock Summary
- EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CORP's market capitalization of $46,963,067,504 is ahead of 95.25% of US-listed equities.
- EW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 5,519.63 -- higher than 99.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.76, EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CORP has a higher such ratio than 87.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADI, WAT, NYT, LTRX, and TRMB.
- Visit EW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edwards.com.
EW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EW's EV/EBIT ratio is 242.11% higher, now standing at 26.
- EW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EW.
EW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.88%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 137.53%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 121.99%.
The table below shows EW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.8% of graded US stocks.
- EW's asset turnover comes in at 0.681 -- ranking 53rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ATRS, SRDX, and ANGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EW.
The table below shows EW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.36||52-week high||$131.73|
|Prev. close||$75.91||52-week low||$67.13|
|Day high||$76.47||Avg. volume||3,127,422|
|50-day MA||$80.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.43||Market Cap||47.21B|
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW) Company Bio
Edwards Lifesciences is an American medical technology company headquartered in Irvine, California, specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. It developed the SAPIEN transcatheter aortic heart valve made of cow tissue within a balloon-expandable, cobalt-chromium frame, deployed via catheter. The company has manufacturing facilities at the Irvine headquarters, as well as in Draper, Utah; Costa Rica; the Dominican Republic; Puerto Rico; and Singapore; and is building a new facility due to be completed in 2021 in Limerick, Ireland. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EW Latest Social Stream
View Full EW Social Stream
Latest EW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EW as an investment opportunity.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE:EW) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Edwards Lifesciences' (NYSE:EW) recent performance, when its stock has...
Zoetis and Medtronic are among the healthcare stocks with the most room to rise, according to Wall Street analysts' average price targets.
In this article we present the list of 10 Best 52-Week Low Stocks To Buy Now. Click to skip ahead and see the 5 Best 52-Week Low Stocks To Buy Now. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), and Meta Platforms, Inc. (NASDAQ:META) are three of the biggest companies in the world that have all hit 52-week […]
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Edwards Lifesciences (EW), United Therapeutics (UTHR) and Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Edwards Lifesciences (EW – Research Report), United Therapeutics (UTHR – Research Report) and Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Edwards Lifesciences (EW) In a report issued on October 31, Jayson Bedford from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Edwards Lifesciences, with a price target of $85.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $68.36. According to TipRanks.
And as I discussed in last Friday’s Market 360, big earnings misses from Alphabet, Amazon and Meta Platforms triggered huge selloffs in the stocks.
EW Price Returns
Continue Researching EWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Edwards Lifesciences Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch