Exscientia Holdings Limited (EXAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXAI POWR Grades
- EXAI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.63% of US stocks.
- EXAI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EXAI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
EXAI Stock Summary
- EXAI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EXAI's went public 1.32 years ago, making it older than just 1.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- EXAI's price/sales ratio is 28.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXSCIENTIA PLC are ONCT, AEVA, PRTA, CARA, and CUE.
- To check out EXSCIENTIA PLC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001865408.
EXAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.71||52-week high||$22.99|
|Prev. close||$6.71||52-week low||$4.09|
|Day high||$6.95||Avg. volume||142,794|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.00||Market Cap||824.51M|
Exscientia Holdings Limited (EXAI) Company Bio
Exscientia plc, an artificial intelligence-driven pharmatech company, engages in discovering, designing, and developing drugs. It offers end-to-end solution of artificial intelligence and technologies for target identification, drug candidate design, translational models, and patient selection. Its platform allows to design candidate drug molecules, as well as to provide patients with drug therapies through AI guided assessment. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Oxford, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXAI Latest Social Stream
View Full EXAI Social Stream
Latest EXAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXSCIENTIA PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXAI as an investment opportunity.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
Exscientia plc: Exscientia Presents Novel Immuno-Oncology Biomarker for EXS-21546 at the ESMO I-O Annual Congress
Uses multi-omics to identify a biomarker which could be predictive of ''546 response in the clinic Differentiated ''546 development and patient enrichment strategy driven by Exscientia''s precision m…
VIENNA, Austria & OXFORD, England, December 06, 2022--Exscientia plc (Nasdaq: EXAI) today highlighted new data to identify patients that are more likely to respond to its A2A receptor antagonist, EXS-21546 (‘546) as well as the relationship to potential impact of adenosine on PD-1 inhibitor response. The research identified a novel patient selection multi-gene transcript signature, the adenosine burden score (ABS), that will be confirmed in the Company's Phase 1/2 study, IGNITE-AI. The data are
Exscientia plc: Exscientia Receives First CTA Approval to Initiate IGNITE-AI, a Phase 1/2 Trial of EXS-21546 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumours
- Study will enrol up to 110 patients in immunotherapy relapsed/refractory RCC and NSCLC - - Exscientia''s A2A biomarker signature for patient selection will be prospectively tested during the tria…
EXAI Price Returns