Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL): Price and Financial Metrics
EXEL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.98, Exelixis Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 10.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For EXEL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.58% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Exelixis Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTN, ACIA, SLAB, NVMI, and MEET.
- Visit EXEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exelixis.com.
EXEL Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.82||52-week high||$25.31|
|Prev. close||$17.65||52-week low||$15.02|
|Day high||$18.32||Avg. volume||3,073,385|
|50-day MA||$16.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.87||Market Cap||5.41B|
Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) Company Bio
Exelixis is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Francisco, California.