Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXEL POWR Grades
- EXEL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.16% of US stocks.
- EXEL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EXEL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
EXEL Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for EXELIXIS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 12.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 205.9%, EXELIXIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.05% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXEL has reported earnings growth of 87.9%, putting it ahead of 84.33% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXELIXIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GLYC, CRBU, AGLE, BCDA, and TGTX.
- EXEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXELIXIS INC's official web site, go to www.exelixis.com.
EXEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EXEL's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.28% higher, now standing at 12.7.
- Over the past 243 months, EXEL's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXEL.
EXEL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 95.08%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1.42%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 281.14%.
The table below shows EXEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.02% of graded US stocks.
- EXEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.549 -- ranking 297th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BBSI, QNST, and ROL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXEL.
The table below shows EXEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.47||52-week high||$23.40|
|Prev. close||$17.71||52-week low||$14.87|
|Day high||$17.80||Avg. volume||3,083,450|
|50-day MA||$16.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.43||Market Cap||5.64B|
Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) Company Bio
Exelixis is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXEL Latest Social Stream
View Full EXEL Social Stream
Latest EXEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXELIXIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXEL as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 12 cheap biotech stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of the biotech sector, you can go directly to see 5 Cheap Biotech Stocks To Buy. The biotechnology sector has been on the rise over the past three decades. Several forecasts expect the sector […]
Exelixis to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results on Tuesday, February 7, 2023
ALAMEDA, Calif., January 24, 2023--Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) announced today that its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results will be released on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 after the markets close. At 5:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. PT, Exelixis management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results and provide a general business update. Access to the event is available via the Internet from the company’s website.
Exelixis Inc (NASDAQ: EXEL) announced that the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware ruled in its favor, rejecting MSN Laboratories Private Limited's challenge to the cabozantinib compound patent. The District Court's decision follows an earlier Stipulation and Order of October 1, 2021, that MSN's proposed generic cabozantinib product infringes the patent. Additionally, the District Court ruled that MSN's proposed generic marketing application product does not infringe Exelixis' N-2 p
ALAMEDA, Calif., January 19, 2023--Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) today announced that in the lawsuit Exelixis, Inc. (Exelixis) v. MSN Laboratories Private Limited et al. (MSN), Action No. 19-2017 (Consolidated), the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware ruled in Exelixis’ favor, rejecting MSN’s challenge to the cabozantinib compound patent (U.S. 7,579,473). The District Court’s decision follows an earlier Stipulation and Order of October 1, 2021, that MSN’s proposed generic cabozantin
Although the health innovation space presents risks, the opportunities beckon a look at the biotech stocks that will make you rich in 10 years.
EXEL Price Returns