Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXEL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EXEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.18% of US stocks.
- EXEL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EXEL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EXEL Stock Summary
- For EXEL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.57% of US equities we're observing.
- EXEL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 11.22% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXEL has reported earnings growth of 124.83%, putting it ahead of 83.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exelixis Inc are CYTK, EYEN, DCPH, MXL, and VERU.
- EXEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exelixis Inc's official web site, go to www.exelixis.com.
EXEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EXEL's EV/EBIT ratio is 69.28% higher, now standing at 49.6.
- Over the past 243 months, EXEL's price/sales ratio has gone down 21.5.
- EXEL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 72.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXEL.
EXEL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.47%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -77.96%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 249.99%.
The table below shows EXEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.02% of graded US stocks.
- EXEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.549 -- ranking 297th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BBSI, QNST, and ROL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXEL.
The table below shows EXEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.40||52-week high||$23.52|
|Prev. close||$18.19||52-week low||$15.50|
|Day high||$18.52||Avg. volume||2,431,169|
|50-day MA||$21.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.78||Market Cap||5.90B|
Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) Company Bio
Exelixis is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXEL Latest Social Stream
View Full EXEL Social Stream
Latest EXEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exelixis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXEL as an investment opportunity.
Consistency is the hallmark of the unimaginative.”― Oscar Wilde We revisit an old friend named Exelixis (EXEL) today after the company's very solid fourth quarter earnings report last week. Exelixis continues to ramp up sales of its flagship product, CABOMETYX, which is now in the $1 billion plus 'blockbuster' category...
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
The following slide deck was published by Exelixis, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Exelixis (EXEL) beats on both earnings and revenues in the fourth quarter. Both figures increase on a year-over-year basis.
Exelixis (EXEL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 314.29% and 26.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EXEL Price Returns