Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXEL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EXEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.03% of US stocks.
- EXEL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- EXEL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
EXEL Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Exelixis Inc is higher than it is for about only 9.06% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Exelixis Inc; that's greater than it is for just 9.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXEL is more volatile than merely 10.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRUS, MITK, FORM, SSTK, and KTOS.
- Visit EXEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exelixis.com.
EXEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.97||52-week high||$27.80|
|Prev. close||$23.81||52-week low||$18.18|
|Day high||$24.43||Avg. volume||2,035,839|
|50-day MA||$23.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.37||Market Cap||7.50B|
Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) Company Bio
Exelixis is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Francisco, California.
EXEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXEL Latest Social Stream
View Full EXEL Social Stream
Latest EXEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exelixis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXEL as an investment opportunity.
Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) today announced that Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D., the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in fireside chats at the following virtual investor conferences in May:
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX) is a giant in the cystic fibrosis (CF) market. The company sells four CF drugs. The company's pipeline includes candidates for pain, blood disorders, and type 1 diabetes, among other illnesses.
Exelixis' (NASDAQ:EXEL) stock is up by a considerable 12% over the past month. Given that stock prices are usually...
Over the long run, value stocks have outperformed growth stocks on an annualized basis. Historically low lending rates and a highly accommodative Federal Reserve have rolled out the red carpet for fast-growing companies looking to borrow at extremely cheap rates. As we move headlong into the second quarter, the following three growth stocks stand out for having all the tools needed to make investors a lot richer.
EXEL Price Returns