Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXEL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EXEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.48% of US stocks.
- EXEL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- EXEL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
EXEL Stock Summary
- EXEL's current price/earnings ratio is 68.68, which is higher than 87.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Exelixis Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.15 for Exelixis Inc; that's greater than it is for just 9.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exelixis Inc are XLRN, ACET, ONCT, FOLD, and CLSD.
- Visit EXEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exelixis.com.
EXEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EXEL's EV/EBIT ratio is 69.28% higher, now standing at 49.6.
- Over the past 243 months, EXEL's price/sales ratio has gone down 21.5.
- EXEL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 72.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXEL.
EXEL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.47%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.96%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.05%.
The table below shows EXEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.27% of graded US stocks.
- EXEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.525 -- ranking 305th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- QNST, QMCI, and FPAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXEL.
The table below shows EXEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.35||52-week high||$25.77|
|Prev. close||$20.50||52-week low||$16.19|
|Day high||$20.49||Avg. volume||2,115,750|
|50-day MA||$18.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.37||Market Cap||6.41B|
Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) Company Bio
Exelixis is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXEL Latest Social Stream
View Full EXEL Social Stream
Latest EXEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exelixis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXEL as an investment opportunity.
Regulatory and pipeline updates from pharma giants like Biogen (BIIB) and Bristol Myers (BMY) have been some of the key highlights in the biotech sector during the past week.
Exelixis (EXEL) gets FDA approval for a label expansion of Cabometyx for the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic differentiated thyroid cancer.
Exelixis Announces Final Results from Phase 3 COSMIC-311 Pivotal Trial of CABOMETYX® in Patients with Previously Treated Radioactive Iodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Presented at ESMO 2021
ALAMEDA, Calif., September 20, 2021--Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) today announced final results from the phase 3 COSMIC-311 pivotal trial of CABOMETYX® (cabozantinib) in patients with previously treated radioactive iodine-refractory differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC). Following a previous announcement that the trial met one of the two primary endpoints of significant improvement versus placebo in progression-free survival (PFS) assessed by blinded independent radiology committee (BIRC; p<0.000
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
Exelixis Announces Detailed Phase 1b Results from Cohort 6 of COSMIC-021 Trial in Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Presented at ESMO 2021
ALAMEDA, Calif., September 18, 2021--Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) today announced detailed results from the expanded cohort 6 of the phase 1b COSMIC-021 trial of cabozantinib (CABOMETYX®) in combination with atezolizumab in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC). Cohort 6 included patients with metastatic CRPC who had been previously treated with the novel hormone therapies (NHT) enzalutamide and/or abiraterone acetate used along with prednisone. The data are being
EXEL Price Returns