Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL): Price and Financial Metrics
EXEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.39||52-week high||$22.47|
|Prev. close||$19.28||52-week low||$14.87|
|Day high||$19.59||Avg. volume||2,943,260|
|50-day MA||$19.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.50||Market Cap||6.31B|
EXEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXEL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EXEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXEL is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EXEL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.49% of US stocks).
EXEL Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for EXELIXIS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 14.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 269.2%, EXELIXIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.58% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXEL is more volatile than merely 14.93% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXELIXIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UTSI, BCDA, LYRA, SABS, and BLDP.
- EXEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXELIXIS INC's official web site, go to www.exelixis.com.
EXEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EXEL's price/sales ratio is 72.73% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, EXEL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 35.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXEL.
EXEL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -14.86%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 360.14%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8238.51%.
The table below shows EXEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.02% of graded US stocks.
- EXEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.549 -- ranking 297th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BBSI, QNST, and ROL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXEL.
The table below shows EXEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXEL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EXEL, see our EXEL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$31.77||Average Broker Recommendation||1.46 (Moderate Buy)|
Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) Company Bio
Exelixis is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXEL Latest Social Stream
View Full EXEL Social Stream
Latest EXEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXELIXIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXEL as an investment opportunity.
2 Unstoppable Growth Stocks to Buy in 2023 and Beyond
The biotech industry's biggest names tend to receive most of the attention. It may only take a few positive clinical updates, regulatory decisions, or a single successful drug to turn a biotech company's fortunes around. It grew from a $4 billion company into a $59 billion company thanks to the success of its coronavirus vaccine.
Nasdaq Bear Market: 5 Exceptional Growth Stocks You'll Regret Not Buying on the Dip
A sizable dip in the innovation-driven Nasdaq Composite is the perfect excuse for investors to pounce on some phenomenal deals.
Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL) Shares Could Be 49% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
Key Insights Exelixis' estimated fair value is US$37.88 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Exelixis' US$19.35...
Exelixis (EXEL) Q1 Earnings Miss, Revenues Increase Y/Y
Exelixis (EXEL) misses first quarter 2023 earnings and sales estimates, but product sales increase year over year.
Exelixis (EXEL) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you, Tawanda, and thank you all for joining us for the Exelixis first-quarter 2023 financial results conference call. Joining me on today's call are Mike Morrissey, our president and CEO; Chris Senner, our chief financial officer; P.J. Haley, our executive vice president of commercial; Dana Aftab, our scientific officer; and Vicki Goodman, our chief medical officer, who will review our progress for the first-quarter 2023 ending March 31st, 2023. This includes statements about possible developments regarding discovery, product development, regulatory, commercial, financial, and strategic matters.
EXEL Price Returns
Continue Researching EXELHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Exelixis Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Exelixis Inc (EXEL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Exelixis Inc (EXEL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Exelixis Inc (EXEL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...