Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL): Price and Financial Metrics
EXEL Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Exelixis Inc is higher than it is for about merely 12.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Exelixis Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 8.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 294.24%, Exelixis Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.58% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SILC, AKCA, JNCE, GNTX, and CDNS.
- Visit EXEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exelixis.com.
EXEL Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.67||52-week high||$24.58|
|Prev. close||$16.52||52-week low||$13.67|
|Day high||$17.69||Avg. volume||3,769,510|
|50-day MA||$17.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.54||Market Cap||5.40B|
Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) Company Bio
Exelixis is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Francisco, California.