Expensify, Inc. (EXFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXFY POWR Grades
- EXFY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.66% of US stocks.
- EXFY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- EXFY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.92% of US stocks).
EXFY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, EXPENSIFY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.04% of US stocks.
- EXFY's went public 1.07 years ago, making it older than merely 0.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EXPENSIFY INC is reporting a growth rate of 241.08%; that's higher than 93.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPENSIFY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GDYN, RCON, RETO, SGBX, and SBEV.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to EXFY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001476840.
EXFY Valuation Summary
- EXFY's price/earnings ratio is -17.6; this is 173.18% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- EXFY's price/sales ratio has moved down 25.3 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXFY.
EXFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.14||52-week high||$44.97|
|Prev. close||$8.57||52-week low||$8.08|
|Day high||$9.20||Avg. volume||415,476|
|50-day MA||$12.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.80||Market Cap||623.83M|
Expensify, Inc. (EXFY) Company Bio
Expensify, Inc. provides a cloud-based expense management software platform to individuals, small businesses, and corporations in the United States and internationally. The company's platform enables users to manage corporate cards, pay bills, generate invoices, collect payments, and book travel. It also offers track and submit plans for individuals. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXFY Latest Social Stream
View Full EXFY Social Stream
Latest EXFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPENSIFY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXFY as an investment opportunity.
How far off is Expensify, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXFY ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
Expensify Announces $6 Million in Share Repurchases, Bringing Year to Date Total to $10 Million (including Net Share Settlement)
PORTLAND, Ore., November 29, 2022--Expensify, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXFY), a payments superapp that helps individuals and businesses around the world simplify the way they manage money across expenses, corporate cards and bills, announced today that after their Q3 earnings call on November 10th, 2022, the company purchased 599,080 shares of its common stock on the open market. This brings the total dollar amount the company has spent reducing share count to $10 million year to date (including $4 million
Expensify, Inc. (EXFY)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 10, 2022 05:00 PM ET
David Barrett - Founder, President & Chief Executive Officer
Anuradha Muralidharan - Chief Operating Officer
Ryan Schaffer - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Koji Ikeda - Bank of America
Brent Bracelin - Piper Sandler
Daniel Jester - BMO
Welcome to the Q3 2022 Earnings Call for Expensify. We’re excited here, we have our new Chief Operating Officer, Ryan, Chief Financial Officer David, Founder and CEO from Technical Accounting. Before we get started Anu is going to take it away with a b...
Shares of expense-management software company Expensify (NASDAQ: EXFY) plunged on Friday after the company reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022. As of 1:30 p.m. EST, Expensify stock was down 11%, having steadily clawed its way back from a 34% drop early in the session. In Q3, Expensify generated revenue of $42.5 million, which was up 13% year over year.
Expensify, Inc. (EXFY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.50% and 6.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EXFY Price Returns