Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EXK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EXK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
EXK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 106.01, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 18.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- EXK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNTX, SWKS, INCY, CDXS, and SAGE.
- EXK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP's official web site, go to www.edrsilver.com.
EXK Valuation Summary
- EXK's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.5; this is 104.55% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 206 months, EXK's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXK.
EXK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 126.36%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -54.43%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 593.49%.
The table below shows EXK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.78% of graded US stocks.
- EXK's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 3rd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- NEM, GORO, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXK.
The table below shows EXK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EXK, see our EXK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.48||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
EXK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.83||52-week high||$5.78|
|Prev. close||$3.64||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$3.83||Avg. volume||2,305,933|
|50-day MA||$3.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.29||Market Cap||726.34M|
Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK) Company Bio
Endeavour Silver Corporation engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development, and exploitation of precious metal properties in Mexico and Chile. It produces silver-gold from its underground mines. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXK Latest Social Stream
View Full EXK Social Stream
Latest EXK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXK as an investment opportunity.
Endeavour Silver Files Amended Pitarrilla Technical Report
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) announces that it has filed an amended technical report titled “Mineral Resource Estimate for the Pitarrilla AG-PB-ZN Project, Durango State, Mexico” dated March 15, 2023, with an effective date of October 6, 2022 in respect of the Company’s Pitarrilla project (the “Amended Pitarrilla Technical Report”). The Amended Pitarrilla Technical Report addresses comm
Declining Stock and Decent Financials: Is The Market Wrong About Endeavour Silver Corp. (TSE:EDR)?
With its stock down 13% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Endeavour Silver (TSE:EDR). But if you pay...
Endeavour Silver Releases Inaugural Climate Report
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) (“Endeavour” or the “Company”), today publishes its inaugural climate strategy report, entitled “Our Climate Journey”. The report highlights our approach to climate change and aligns with the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (“TCFD”), providing specific climate-related information in four areas: governance, strategy, risk management, and metrics a
Prices Hit Silver Mining Stock Q4 Earnings: Here's How
The earnings performance of silver mining stocks reflected lower silver price in the fourth quarter of 2022.
Endeavour Silver (EXK) Q4 Earnings & Revenues Beat Estimates
Endeavour Silver (EXK) reports year-over-year improvement in revenues and earnings for Q4 mainly due to an increase in silver ounces sold throughout the quarter.
EXK Price Returns
Continue Researching EXKWant to see what other sources are saying about Endeavour Silver Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...