Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EXK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 30.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 155 days.
- EXK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EXK Stock Summary
- EXK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.85% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXK has reported earnings growth of -242.47%, putting it ahead of just 8.01% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Endeavour Silver Corp comes in at 58.07%, a number that bests 87.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Endeavour Silver Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IMTX, ARVN, ALLO, RETA, and IONS.
- EXK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Endeavour Silver Corp's official web site, go to www.edrsilver.com.
EXK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EXK's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.82% higher, now standing at 17.3.
- EXK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 89.4 over the prior 187 months.
- Over the past 187 months, EXK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 89.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXK.
EXK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.83%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 477.72%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -62.79%.
The table below shows EXK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.78% of graded US stocks.
- EXK's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 3rd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- NEM, GORO, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXK.
The table below shows EXK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.16||52-week high||$7.76|
|Prev. close||$4.22||52-week low||$3.69|
|Day high||$4.28||Avg. volume||2,281,280|
|50-day MA||$4.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.19||Market Cap||709.37M|
Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK) Company Bio
Endeavour Silver Corporation engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development, and exploitation of precious metal properties in Mexico and Chile. It produces silver-gold from its underground mines. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXK Latest Social Stream
View Full EXK Social Stream
Latest EXK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endeavour Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXK as an investment opportunity.
Endeavour Silver to Acquire the Pitarrilla Project, One of the World’s Largest Undeveloped Silver Projects¹, Leveraging Regional Platform and Operating Expertise in Mexico
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (TSX: EDR, NYSE: EXK) has entered into a definitive agreement to purchase the Pitarrilla project (“Pitarrilla”) in Durango State, Mexico by acquiring all of the issued and outstanding shares of SSR Durango, S.A. de C.V. (the “Transaction”) from SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ/TSX: SSRM; ASX: SSR) ("SSR Mining") for total consideration of $70 million and a 1.25% net smelter returns royalty
Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Endeavour Silver (EXK – Research Report) and Royal Gold (RGLD – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks. Endeavour Silver (EXK) BMO Capital analyst Ryan Thompson maintained a Hold rating on Endeavour Silver today and set a price target of $5.50. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $4.26, close to its 52-week low of $3.69. According to TipRanks.
Endeavour Silver (EXK) reports strong production numbers for 2021 as silver and gold production at each mine met or exceeded revised 2021 guidance and outpaced the plan.
Endeavour Silver Ends the Year on a Strong Note; FY2021 Annual Production Surpasses Upper End of Guidance
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) is pleased to report full year 2021 production of 4,870,787 silver ounces (oz) and 42,262 gold oz, for silver equivalent1 (“AgEq”) production of 8.3 million oz. Fourth quarter production was 1,443,564 silver oz and 9,446 gold oz, for silver equivalent production of 2.2 million oz AgEq. The Company’s 2021 full year production exceeded the upper range of its gu
Introducing my 'BOOSTER' inflation portfolio of seven stocks whose charts suggest they could climb in 2022 and beyond.
EXK Price Returns