Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK): Price and Financial Metrics
EXK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Endeavour Silver Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Endeavour Silver Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EXK's revenue has grown -18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRIS, CLVS, XPL, TROV, and ABUS.
- EXK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Endeavour Silver Corp's official web site, go to www.edrsilver.com.
EXK Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.18||52-week high||$3.20|
|Prev. close||$2.13||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$2.19||Avg. volume||2,010,766|
|50-day MA||$2.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||305.00M|
Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK) Company Bio
Endeavour Silver Corporation engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development, and exploitation of precious metal properties in Mexico and Chile. It produces silver-gold from its underground mines. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.