Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXK POWR Grades
- EXK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EXK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EXK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Endeavour Silver Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- EXK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 15.99% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Endeavour Silver Corp is reporting a growth rate of -168.39%; that's higher than just 12.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Endeavour Silver Corp are IMMR, AAON, POWI, SMTC, and NERV.
- Visit EXK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edrsilver.com.
EXK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EXK's price/sales ratio is 223.53% higher, now standing at 5.5.
- EXK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 185 months.
- EXK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 85.5 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXK.
EXK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.90||52-week high||$7.76|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$5.00||Avg. volume||3,945,733|
|50-day MA||$6.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.17||Market Cap||831.87M|
Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK) Company Bio
Endeavour Silver Corporation engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development, and exploitation of precious metal properties in Mexico and Chile. It produces silver-gold from its underground mines. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
EXK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EXK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Endeavour Silver Corp ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 19.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Endeavour Silver Corp, consider:
- Endeavour Silver Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EXK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXK Latest Social Stream
View Full EXK Social Stream
Latest EXK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endeavour Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXK as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Materials Inc found using ticker (EXK) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 6 and 2.51 calculating the average target price we see 4.47. With the stocks previous close at 4.78 this would indicate that there is a downside of -6.5%. There is a 50 day moving average of 6.39 while the 200 day moving average is 5.8. The company has a market cap of $803m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EXK" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Endeavour Silver Corp., a mid-tier precious metals mining company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, extraction, processing, refining, and reclamation of mining properties in Mexico and Chile. The ...
Endeavour Silver (EXK) has acquired a 100% interest in Canamex’ Bruner Property, a gold exploration, located in Nye County, Nevada approximately 180 kilometres southeast of Reno for $10M in cash. Endeavour CEO, Dan Dickson, commented, “Our exploration team will focus initially on verifying the historic resources, then turn its attention to...
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (TSX: EDR, NYSE: EXK) announces it has entered into a definitive agreement (the Agreement ) with Canamex Gold Corp. to acquire a 100% interest in Canamex Bruner Property, a gold exploration, located in Nye County, Nevada approximately 180 kilometres (km) southeast of Reno for US$10 million in cash.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (TSX: EDR, NYSE: EXK) announces it has entered into a definitive agreement (the “Agreement”) with Canamex Gold Corp. to acquire a 100% interest in Canamex’ Bruner Property, a gold exploration, located in Nye County, Nevada approximately 180 kilometres (km) southeast of Reno for US$10 million in cash. Gold was originally discovered at Bruner in 1906 and the district saw intermittent historic small-scale mining b
10 Stocks to watch now trading under $10 with significant upside potential
EXK Price Returns