Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXK POWR Grades
- EXK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.59% of US stocks.
- EXK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- EXK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.31% of US stocks).
EXK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Endeavour Silver Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.29 for Endeavour Silver Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 16.13% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Endeavour Silver Corp is reporting a growth rate of -168.39%; that's higher than only 12.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Endeavour Silver Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IMMR, AGI, POWI, AAON, and NERV.
- EXK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Endeavour Silver Corp's official web site, go to www.edrsilver.com.
EXK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.80||52-week high||$6.91|
|Prev. close||$6.70||52-week low||$1.76|
|Day high||$6.87||Avg. volume||4,540,354|
|50-day MA||$5.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.58||Market Cap||1.12B|
Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK) Company Bio
Endeavour Silver Corporation engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development, and exploitation of precious metal properties in Mexico and Chile. It produces silver-gold from its underground mines. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
EXK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Endeavour Silver Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Endeavour Silver Corp ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 90%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Endeavour Silver Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.22 -- which is good for besting just 16.5% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 8.39% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EXK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXK Latest Social Stream
View Full EXK Social Stream
Latest EXK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endeavour Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXK as an investment opportunity.
Message to Shareholders from Daniel Dickson, Newly Appointed Chief Executive Officer of Endeavour Silver Corp.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (TSX: EDR, NYSE: EXK) is pleased to share the following letter to shareholders from newly appointed Chief Executive Officer, Daniel Dickson. Dear Shareholders: For almost 20 years, Endeavour Silver has created new opportunities and navigated challenges with innovative thinking, which has transformed us into the company we are today. As I assume the role of Chief Executive Officer, I am keen to build on these strengths while focusing on continued profitability, safety performance and fostering our internal culture aligned with increasingly important ESG principles. Digging deeper in solid ground Looking back upon our company’s journey – to which I have proudly contributed since 2007 when I first joined a...
Confirms Management ChangesVANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) announces that at the Company’s 2021 Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) held on May 12, 2021 in Vancouver, shareholders voted in favour of all items of business. A total of 67,521,897 votes were cast or represented by proxy at the AGM, representing 41.25% of the outstanding common shares as of the record date. The following is a tabulation of the votes submitted by proxy: DirectorVotes forVotes withheldPercent forPercent withheldMargaret M. Beck 34,983,870749,10697.90%2.10%Ricardo M. Campoy35,070,420662,55698.15%1.85%Bradford J. Cooke33,801,3391,931,63794.59%5.41%Geoffrey A. Handley33,025,7272,707,25092.42%7.58%Rex J. McLennan34,891,330841,64697.64%2.36%Kenne...
______________________________________________________________________________ VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK) (TSX: EDR) announces the publication of its 2020 Sustainability Report entitled “Unity in Adversity.” This marks the ninth consecutive year the Company has reported on its sustainability initiatives, including the last eight under the GRI Standards for sustainability reporting. This year, the report includes additional disclosure linked to the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) framework. Endeavour’s 2020 Sustainability Report is available at https://csr.edrsilver.com and the full report can be downloaded here. The Spanish versions will be available by month-end on the company website. All dollar amo...
Photo by Alfio Manciagli/iStock via Getty Images The Q1 Earnings Season for the Silver Miners Index (SIL) is finally underway, and one of the first companies to report its results is Endeavour Silver (EXK). Overall, the company had a solid quarter operationally with output up 26% to ~1.94 million silver-equivalent...
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call May 11, 2021 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Galina Meleger - Director of Investor Relations Bradford Cooke - Chief Executive Officer Daniel Dickson - Chief Financial Officer Donald Gray - Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Heiko Ihle - H.C. Wainwright...
EXK Price Returns