Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK): Price and Financial Metrics
EXK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$2.26|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||2,280,569|
|50-day MA||$2.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.26||Market Cap||456.07M|
EXK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXK POWR Grades
- EXK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 47.1% of US stocks.
- EXK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- EXK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.61% of US stocks).
EXK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 604.29, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 18.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- EXK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be QRVO, INCY, RMBS, MNDO, and RVSN.
- EXK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP's official web site, go to www.edrsilver.com.
EXK Valuation Summary
- EXK's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 123.08% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 210 months, EXK's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXK.
EXK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 126.36%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -54.43%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 593.49%.
The table below shows EXK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.78% of graded US stocks.
- EXK's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 3rd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- NEM, GORO, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXK.
The table below shows EXK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK) Company Bio
Endeavour Silver Corporation engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development, and exploitation of precious metal properties in Mexico and Chile. It produces silver-gold from its underground mines. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
EXK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXK Latest Social Stream
View Full EXK Social Stream
Latest EXK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXK as an investment opportunity.
Endeavour Silver CEO Dan Dickson joined Steve Darling from Proactive to share news that the company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Minera Plata Adelante SA, has successfully closed a royalty sale trans...
Endeavour Silver (EXK) completes the sale of Cozamin Royalty to Gold Royalty Corp for $7,500,000.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Minera Plata Adelante SA de CV (“MPA”) has closed the royalty sale (the “Royalty Transaction”) with Gold Royalty Corp. As previously announced on July 31, 2023, MPA agreed to sell its interest in the 1% Cozamin royalty (“Royalty”) for total consideration of US$7,500,000, payable in cash. The Royalty app
Endeavour Silver (TSE:EDR) has had a rough month with its share price down 23%. However, the company's fundamentals...
Endeavour Silver Discusses Estimated Time to Production on the Terronera Project and Growth Drivers in New CEO Video Interview on Planet MicroCap
Planet MicroCap today published a new Video Interview with Dan Dickson, CEO of Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE:EXK)(TSX:EDR), a mid-tier precious metals mining company that operates two high-grade underground silver-gold mines in Mexico, according to the company's website (see here: https://edrsilver.com/).
EXK Price Returns