Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EXK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.52% of US stocks.
- EXK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- EXK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
EXK Stock Summary
- EXK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 505.13 -- higher than 95.15% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.22 for ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP; that's greater than it is for just 14.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.19%, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 86.76% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be RMBS, LI, MRVL, PDFS, and GORO.
- EXK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP's official web site, go to www.edrsilver.com.
EXK Valuation Summary
- EXK's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 184.62% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 202 months, EXK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 227.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXK.
EXK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 147.67%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -26.96%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -79.27%.
The table below shows EXK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.78% of graded US stocks.
- EXK's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 3rd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- NEM, GORO, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXK.
The table below shows EXK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.38||52-week high||$5.78|
|Prev. close||$3.41||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||3,007,089|
|50-day MA||$3.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.68||Market Cap||640.98M|
Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (EXK) Company Bio
Endeavour Silver Corporation engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development, and exploitation of precious metal properties in Mexico and Chile. It produces silver-gold from its underground mines. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXK Latest Social Stream
View Full EXK Social Stream
Latest EXK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXK as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Mark Reichman from Noble Financial maintained a Hold rating on Endeavour Silver (EXK - Research Report). The company's shares closed yesterday at $3.34.According to TipRanks, Reichman is an analyst with an average return of -9.8% and a 30.69% success rate. Reichman covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Defense Metals, Comstock Mining, and Sierra Metals.In addition to Noble Financial, Endeavour Silver also received a Hold from BMO Capital's Ryan Thompson in a report issued on November 9. However, on the same day, H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Endeavour Silver (NYSE: EXK).
Endeavour Silver ( TSE:EDR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$39.6m (up 15% from 3Q 2021...
Analysts Conflicted on These Materials Names: Endeavour Silver (EXK), IAMGOLD (IAG) and Lundin Gold (OtherLUGDF)
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Endeavour Silver (EXK – Research Report), IAMGOLD (IAG – Research Report) and Lundin Gold (LUGDF – Research Report). Endeavour Silver (EXK) In a report released today, Ryan Thompson from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Endeavour Silver, with a price target of C$4.25. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $3.60. According to TipRanks.
Endeavour Silver (EXK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -166.67% and 12.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Endeavour Silver Announces Q3 Financial Results; Earnings Conference Call at 10am PST (1pm EST) Today
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) is pleased to announce its unaudited financial and operating results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022. All amounts reported are in United States (US) dollars. Dan Dickson, CEO, commented, “This quarter is a continuation of our strong operational performance. With production guidance reaffirmed, and a strong fourth quarter expected, we ar
EXK Price Returns