Expeditors International of Washington Inc. (EXPD): Price and Financial Metrics
EXPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.49||52-week high||$128.04|
|Prev. close||$120.09||52-week low||$102.75|
|Day high||$121.20||Avg. volume||1,236,425|
|50-day MA||$115.27||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$114.71||Market Cap||17.52B|
EXPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EXPD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXPD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EXPD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
EXPD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,770,663,945, EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC has a greater market value than 88.85% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EXPD's revenue has grown -45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.73% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC's share price is greater than that of merely 4.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC are JBHT, TFII, LSTR, LH, and FOXA.
- EXPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC's official web site, go to www.expeditors.com.
EXPD Valuation Summary
- EXPD's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.4; this is 13.55% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EXPD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPD.
EXPD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.45%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.45%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 136.96%.
The table below shows EXPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.43% of graded US stocks.
- EXPD's asset turnover comes in at 2.47 -- ranking 5th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SPCE, USAK, and MATX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPD.
The table below shows EXPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPD Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPD Social Stream
Latest EXPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPD as an investment opportunity.
Expeditors International of Washington's (NASDAQ:EXPD) Shareholders Will Receive A Bigger Dividend Than Last Year
The board of Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXPD ) has announced that it will be paying its...
Unveiling the Financial Dynamics and Strategic Directions
SEATTLE, November 09, 2023--Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPD) today announced that it is transferring the listing of its common stock to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq"). Expeditors’ common stock is expected to begin trading on the NYSE on Tuesday, November 21, 2023, and will continue to be traded under its current ticker symbol "EXPD." Expeditors’ common stock is expected to continue to trade on Nasdaq until the close of t
Significant Decrease in Revenue and Earnings Amid Market Recalibration
Expeditors' (EXPD) Airfreight Services revenues decrease 51.5% year over year in Q3.
EXPD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXPDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch