Expeditors International of Washington Inc. (EXPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EXPD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.53% of US stocks.
- EXPD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EXPD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.16% of US stocks).
EXPD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,916,541,966, EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC has a greater market value than 88.89% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EXPD is 5.46 -- better than 92.04% of US stocks.
- EXPD's went public 32.88 years ago, making it older than 85.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JBHT, LPLA, CASY, WRB, and CBRE.
- Visit EXPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.expeditors.com.
EXPD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EXPD's price/sales ratio is 30.77% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, EXPD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPD.
EXPD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 32.45%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 46.46%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.14%.
The table below shows EXPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.43% of graded US stocks.
- EXPD's asset turnover comes in at 2.47 -- ranking 5th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SPCE, USAK, and MATX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPD.
The table below shows EXPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.03||52-week high||$119.90|
|Prev. close||$118.87||52-week low||$86.08|
|Day high||$117.52||Avg. volume||1,615,883|
|50-day MA||$109.50||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$102.91||Market Cap||18.62B|
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPD Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPD Social Stream
Latest EXPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPD as an investment opportunity.
Expeditors International appears to be a currently highly attractive Air Transport stock for near-term capital gain among many leading competitors. Find out why EXPD is a buy.
Expeditors International of Washington is a sound well run business with a strong balance sheet. Click here to read my analysis of EXPD stock.
Expeditors International (EXPD) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Let's talk about the popular Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXPD ). The company's shares saw a...
EXPD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXPDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch