Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (EXPD): Price and Financial Metrics
EXPD Stock Summary
- EXPD has a higher market value than 88.79% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,710,427,353.
- Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.7% of US listed stocks.
- The volatility of Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Expeditors International Of Washington Inc are CBRE, JBHT, EHC, IT, and EEFT.
- EXPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's official web site, go to www.expeditors.com.
EXPD Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.47||52-week high||$81.64|
|Prev. close||$70.68||52-week low||$52.55|
|Day high||$73.00||Avg. volume||1,898,450|
|50-day MA||$69.15||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$73.08||Market Cap||12.17B|
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (EXPD) Company Bio
Expeditors International is a global logistics firm whose services include the consolidation or forwarding of air and ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing distribution and customized logistics solutions. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Seattle, Washington.