Expeditors International of Washington Inc. (EXPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EXPD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.05% of US stocks.
- EXPD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EXPD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
EXPD Stock Summary
- EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC's market capitalization of $14,196,815,928 is ahead of 87.92% of US-listed equities.
- EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.04% of US listed stocks.
- EXPD's went public 32.53 years ago, making it older than 85.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JBHT, SJM, TDY, NWSA, and WRB.
- EXPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC's official web site, go to www.expeditors.com.
EXPD Valuation Summary
- EXPD's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.2; this is 59.21% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EXPD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPD.
EXPD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 31.83%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -5.08%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.31%.
The table below shows EXPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.43% of graded US stocks.
- EXPD's asset turnover comes in at 2.47 -- ranking 5th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SPCE, USAK, and MATX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPD.
The table below shows EXPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.05||52-week high||$137.80|
|Prev. close||$89.04||52-week low||$86.08|
|Day high||$91.02||Avg. volume||1,394,944|
|50-day MA||$101.27||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$106.33||Market Cap||15.11B|
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPD Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPD Social Stream
Latest EXPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPD as an investment opportunity.
Investors should tap transportation stocks like Old Dominion (ODFL), Delta (DAL) and Expeditors (EXPD) for handsome returns.
Expeditors International (EXPD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Let's talk about the popular Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXPD ). The company's shares saw a...
Cowen & Co. analyst Jason Seidl reiterated a Hold rating on Expeditors International (EXPD – Research Report) today and set a price target of $125.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $103.03. According to TipRanks.com, Seidl is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 26.6% and a 72.9% success rate. Seidl covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Canadian National Railway, Covenant Logistics Group, and Knight Transportation. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Sell analyst consensus rating for Expeditors International with a $105.60 average price target.
Expeditors International of Washington Inc (NASDAQ: EXPD) reported second-quarter revenue growth of 27.6% year-over-year to $4.6 billion, missing the consensus of $4.73 billion. Revenue by segment: Airfreight services $1.6 billion (+5.2% Y/Y); Ocean freight and ocean services $1.76 billion (+60.2% Y/Y); and Customs brokerage and other services $1.24 billion (+25.7% Y/Y). EPS was $2.27 (+23% Y/Y), beating the consensus of $2.14. Airfreight tonnage volume and ocean container volume decreased 17% a
EXPD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXPDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch