Expeditors International of Washington Inc. (EXPD): Price and Financial Metrics
EXPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.63||52-week high||$128.04|
|Prev. close||$114.40||52-week low||$86.12|
|Day high||$116.13||Avg. volume||1,205,427|
|50-day MA||$118.12||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$113.36||Market Cap||16.95B|
EXPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPD POWR Grades
- EXPD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.79% of US stocks.
- EXPD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EXPD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.24% of US stocks).
EXPD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EXPD is 4.94 -- better than 90.72% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC comes in at -33.44%, a number that bests merely 7.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXPD is more volatile than merely 7.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPLA, LSTR, JBHT, CFG, and TFII.
- Visit EXPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.expeditors.com.
EXPD Valuation Summary
- EXPD's price/earnings ratio is 16.4; this is 11.83% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EXPD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPD.
EXPD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.45%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.45%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 136.96%.
The table below shows EXPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.43% of graded US stocks.
- EXPD's asset turnover comes in at 2.47 -- ranking 5th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SPCE, USAK, and MATX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPD.
The table below shows EXPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPD Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPD Social Stream
Latest EXPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPD as an investment opportunity.
As the VIX's cycle begins to creep upward, investors would be wise to bail on these stocks to sell before their volatility destroys returns.
Transportation stocks like FedEx (FDX), Expeditors (EXPD) and Delta (DAL) are well-served by their dividend-paying capacity.
Along with giving buy, sell, or hold ratings on the stocks they cover, Wall Street analysts also provide investors with a price target.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Expeditors International of Washington, C.H. Robinson Worldwide and Matson
Expeditors International of Washington, C.H. Robinson Worldwide and Matson are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Industry Rank for the Transportation-Services industry paints a dull picture mainly due to the freight demand slowdown. We believe stocks like EXPD, CHRW and MATX are better positioned to escape industry challenges.
EXPD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXPDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch