Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (EXPD): Price and Financial Metrics
EXPD Stock Summary
- EXPD has a higher market value than 87.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,486,155,592.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 543.01, Expeditors International Of Washington Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXPD is more volatile than only 3.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Expeditors International Of Washington Inc are BURL, RJF, FNF, HBAN, and IT.
- Visit EXPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.expeditors.com.
EXPD Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.39||52-week high||$81.64|
|Prev. close||$74.18||52-week low||$67.97|
|Day high||$74.63||Avg. volume||1,347,955|
|50-day MA||$75.49||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$74.18||Market Cap||12.50B|
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (EXPD) Company Bio
Expeditors International is a global logistics firm whose services include the consolidation or forwarding of air and ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing distribution and customized logistics solutions. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Seattle, Washington.