Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (EXPD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EXPD reports less variability in its free cash flow than 89.04% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- EXPD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 867,735,000; for context, that's better than 97.22% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EXPD's price: KNL, ECOL, INGR, KNOP and LCNB.
EXPD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EXPD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 16.6% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's dividend yield of 1.17% is in the bottom 17.82%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for EXPD than it is for 93.58% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
EXPD Dividend Chart
EXPD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPD Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UPS||United Parcel Service, Inc.||2.59%|
|2||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||1.20%|
|3||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.||1.17%|
|5||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|9||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on EXPD dividends?Want to do more research on Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc Common Stock (EXPD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) - Dividend Investor
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha