Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (EXPD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: EXPD reports less variability in its cash flow than 81.63% of dividend stocks in our set.
- EXPD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 845,123,000; for context, that's better than 96.98% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that EXPD has less volatility in its price than 97.27% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EXPD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VERU, GSHD, WDFC, MSCI and CYOU.
EXPD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Expeditors International Of Washington Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 4.42%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Expeditors International Of Washington Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, EXPD offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.44% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for EXPD than it is for 91.39% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
EXPD Dividend Chart
EXPD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPD Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UPS||United Parcel Service, Inc.||4.35%|
|2||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||3.41%|
|4||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||1.45%|
|5||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.||1.41%|
|6||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|9||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on EXPD dividends?Want to do more research on Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc Common Stock (EXPD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) - Dividend Investor
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha