Expeditors International of Washington Inc. (EXPD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: EXPD reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.75% of dividend stocks in our set.
- EXPD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,234,699,000; for context, that's better than 96.72% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EXPD's price: UTI, SQM, MAXR, CHD and VIAC.
EXPD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EXPD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 56.03% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EXPD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Expeditors International Of Washington Inc produces a dividend yield 1.13% -- which falls in the bottom 19.71%.
- In terms of opportunity, EXPD's provides a return of -56.03% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 27.71% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Expeditors International Of Washington Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 64.35% of them.
EXPD Dividend Chart
EXPD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPD Dividends vs. Peers
|1||DPSGY||Deutsche Post AG ADR||3.38%|
|2||UPS||United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B||3.20%|
|3||KHNGY||Kuehne + Nagel International AG ADR||2.57%|
|5||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington Inc.||1.16%|
|6||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||1.07%|
|7||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||0.86%|
|8||DSDVY||DSV A/S ADR||0.33%|
|9||AIRT||Air T, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||SGLY||Singularity Future Technology Ltd.||0.00%|
|11||BLDE||Blade Air Mobility, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||VTOL||Bristow Group Inc.||0.00%|
|13||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V.||0.00%|
|16||ZTO||ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. ADR||0.00%|
|17||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|19||AUKNY||Auckland International Airport Limited||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on EXPD dividends?Want to do more research on Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc Common Stock (EXPD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) - Dividend Investor
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha