Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (EXPD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: EXPD reports less variability in its cash flow than 90.8% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, EXPD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 911,677,000, ranking above 97.17% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EXPD's price: ELS, NEN, WW, REG and AMGN.
EXPD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Expeditors International Of Washington Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 8.71% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Expeditors International Of Washington Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -8.71%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 80.82% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, EXPD has a discount rate lower than 80.82% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for EXPD than it is for 94.52% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
EXPD Dividend Chart
EXPD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPD Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UPS||United Parcel Service, Inc.||2.52%|
|2||DPSGY||Deutsche Post AG||1.91%|
|3||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||1.83%|
|4||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.||1.11%|
|5||KHNGY||Kuehne + Nagel International AG||1.11%|
|6||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||1.05%|
|8||AMKBY||A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S||0.58%|
|9||DSDVY||DSV Panalpina A/S||0.15%|
|10||VTOL||Bristow Group Inc.||0.00%|
|11||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|14||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||AUKNY||Auckland International Airport Limited||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on EXPD dividends?Want to do more research on Expeditors International Of Washington Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc Common Stock (EXPD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) - Dividend Investor
Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha