Expedia Group, Inc. (EXPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EXPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.32% of US stocks.
- EXPE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- EXPE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.82% of US stocks).
EXPE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EXPE is 5.27 -- better than 93.05% of US stocks.
- EXPE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EXPE's revenue has grown -36.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WAT, QGEN, LFUS, HPE, and HOLX.
- Visit EXPE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.expediagroup.com.
EXPE Valuation Summary
- EXPE's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 15.15% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EXPE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 64.5 over the prior 196 months.
- Over the past 196 months, EXPE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 47.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPE.
EXPE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 97.28%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -112.13%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 124.01%.
The table below shows EXPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.4% of graded US stocks.
- EXPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.274 -- ranking 70th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- LUV, JBLU, and LIND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPE.
The table below shows EXPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.44||52-week high||$187.93|
|Prev. close||$161.67||52-week low||$90.52|
|Day high||$162.77||Avg. volume||2,626,742|
|50-day MA||$156.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$161.22||Market Cap||24.35B|
Expedia Group, Inc. (EXPE) Company Bio
Expedia operates as an online travel company in the United States and internationally, helping facilitate the booking of hotel rooms, airline seats, car rentals, and destination services from its travel suppliers, as well as acts as an agent in the transaction, passing reservations booked by its travelers to the relevant travel providers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPE Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPE Social Stream
Latest EXPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Expedia Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPE as an investment opportunity.
Gamco Investors INC. ET AL trimmed its holdings in Expedia Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE) by 6.3% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 4,943 shares of the online travel companys stock after selling 333 shares during the period. Gamco Investors INC. 
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) will report its third quarter 2021 results for the period ended September 30, 2021 on Thursday, November 4, 2021 via an earnings release and accompanying webcast. These items will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s corporate website at http://ir.expediagroup.com. The earnings release will post after market close and the webcast will begin at 1:30 PM Pacific Time / 4:30 PM Eastern Time. A replay of the call is ex
Expedia Group Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE) traded at $166.20 at close of the session on Tuesday, 10/19/21, made a downward move of -2.19% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $169.92 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.61 with the days price range being $165.96 $170.61. In Expedia Group Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) Has Been Trading Down. What Are The Prospects For The Future? Read More »
Renaissance Technologies LLC Makes New $97.57 Million Investment in Expedia Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE)
Renaissance Technologies LLC bought a new position in Expedia Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE) during the second quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The institutional investor bought 595,980 shares of the online travel companys stock, valued at approximately $97,568,000. A number of other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also modified their holdings of the business. Maverick Capital 
In this article, we discuss the 10 best airline stocks to buy today. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the outlook about the aviation industry, go directly to 5 Best Airline Stocks To Buy Today. The aviation industry is a significant contributor to global economic development, accounting for $3.5 trillion, […]
EXPE Price Returns