Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPE POWR Grades
- EXPE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.01% of US stocks.
- EXPE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EXPE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
EXPE Stock Summary
- EXPEDIA GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.29% of US listed stocks.
- EXPE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EXPEDIA GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -171.88%; that's higher than just 9.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXPEDIA GROUP INC are WAT, AVYA, KALA, VNT, and SCPL.
- Visit EXPE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.expediagroup.com.
EXPE Valuation Summary
- EXPE's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 18.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EXPE's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 209 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPE.
EXPE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 126.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -110.61%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2852.41%.
The table below shows EXPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.51% of graded US stocks.
- EXPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.274 -- ranking 73rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- NCLH, ALK, and CCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPE.
The table below shows EXPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.80||52-week high||$217.72|
|Prev. close||$102.10||52-week low||$88.70|
|Day high||$100.80||Avg. volume||3,096,543|
|50-day MA||$103.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$144.10||Market Cap||15.88B|
Expedia Group Inc. (EXPE) Company Bio
Expedia Group, Inc. is an American online travel shopping company for consumer and small business travel. Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include Expedia.com, Vrbo (previously HomeAway), Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago and CarRentals.com. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPE Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPE Social Stream
Latest EXPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPEDIA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 11 best cruise stocks to buy right now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Cruise Stocks To Buy Right Now. The cruise industry was one of the hardest hit tourism sectors amid the peak COVID years. However, CNN Travel expects a meaningfully […]
(Bloomberg) -- Addison Seale manages a luxury Airbnb Inc. listing near Joshua Tree National Park in southern California, a short-term rental market that boomed during the pandemic as people fled cramped cities in search of outdoor space. The house is sleek—a single story, three-bedroom concrete home with a deck, hot tub, small above-ground pool and a striking view of the desert. But to set the home apart from the 1,200 other rentals in the area, Seale, 25, and her fiancé decided against an in-gr
(Bloomberg) -- Traveloka has secured $300 million in new financing from investors including BlackRock Inc., as Southeast Asia’s biggest online travel startup counts on a post-Covid rebound to expand in the region.Most Read from BloombergCredit Suisse Turmoil Deepens With Record Stock, CDS LevelsStocks Rise From the Ashes in Best Day Since July: Markets WrapCredit Suisse Market Turmoil Heightens After Memo BackfiresTrump Asks to Push Special Master Appeal Hearing to JanuaryTesla Tumbles Most in S
(Bloomberg) -- Airbnb Inc. guests in the path of Hurricane Ian are relying on the generosity of hosts for refunds since the short-term rental company’s cancellation policy specifically excludes Florida’s storm season.Most Read from BloombergCredit Suisse Turmoil Deepens With Record Stock, CDS LevelsStocks Rise From the Ashes in Best Day Since July: Markets WrapCredit Suisse Market Turmoil Heightens After Memo BackfiresTrump Asks to Push Special Master Appeal Hearing to JanuaryTesla Tumbles Most
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
EXPE Price Returns