Expedia Group, Inc. (EXPE): Price and Financial Metrics
EXPE Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.29 for Expedia Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXPE has reported earnings growth of -384.27%, putting it ahead of merely 4.5% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that EXPE's revenue has grown -56.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.87% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ELAN, HPE, LIVN, FINV, and PII.
- EXPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Expedia Group Inc's official web site, go to www.expediagroup.com.
EXPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.65||52-week high||$187.93|
|Prev. close||$176.26||52-week low||$58.39|
|Day high||$180.09||Avg. volume||3,306,229|
|50-day MA||$168.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$123.10||Market Cap||25.27B|
Expedia Group, Inc. (EXPE) Company Bio
Expedia operates as an online travel company in the United States and internationally, helping facilitate the booking of hotel rooms, airline seats, car rentals, and destination services from its travel suppliers, as well as acts as an agent in the transaction, passing reservations booked by its travelers to the relevant travel providers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
EXPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPE Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPE Social Stream
Latest EXPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Expedia Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPE as an investment opportunity.
When an investment could be worth $1 trillion or zero, Dogecoin investors need to follow a different set of rules.
Expedia Group to Webcast First Quarter 2021 Results on May 6th, 2021
Expedia Announces New Direction in Brand Positioning in Anticipation of Post-Vaccination Travel Demand
Building on its 25 years as one of the world's leading full-service travel companies, today, Expedia Brand announces a new direction as the world prepares for the return of travel demand. Launching a new global positioning grounded in the understanding that who you travel with matters, today marks the beginning of Expedia's journey in becoming the ultimate travel companion, helping travellers every step of the way.
The COVID-19 pandemic has supercharged the market for short-term vacation rentals, and experts say demand is showing no signs of slowing down.
The thin float in the stock reflects the way that media mogul John Malone exercises influence at his companies.
EXPE Price Returns
Continue Researching EXPEWant to do more research on Expedia Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!