Exponent Inc (EXPO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering EXPO.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EXPO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for EXPO as an investment opportunity.
- EXPO has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Exponent Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 12.08% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Exponent Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 83.44% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of EXPO is lower than 75.68% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Exponent Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 71.54% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of EXPO is greater than 60.72% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Exponent Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is EXPO a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!