Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EXPO reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.2% over the past 5.5 years.
- EXPO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 109,638,000; for context, that's better than 88.47% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EXPO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NICE, FDX, CPAC, ATO and NDSN.
EXPO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for EXPO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Exponent Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Exponent Inc's dividend yield of 0.96% is in the bottom 15.77%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 16.06% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, EXPO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 84.38% of the dividend issuers in our set.
EXPO Dividend Chart
EXPO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPO Dividends vs. Peers
EXPO's dividend yield currently ranks #65 of 119 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Services category.
Looking for More Information on EXPO dividends?Want to do more research on Exponent Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Exponent Inc Common Stock (EXPO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Exponent Inc (EXPO) - Dividend Investor
Exponent Inc (EXPO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha