Exponent, Inc. (EXPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPO POWR Grades
- EXPO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.5% of US stocks.
- EXPO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EXPO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.69% of US stocks).
EXPO Stock Summary
- EXPO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 994.37 -- higher than 97.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EXPO is currently 47.55, higher than 91.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- EXPO's price/sales ratio is 10.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXPONENT INC are UAN, TWKS, DNA, ENFN, and PGNY.
- EXPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXPONENT INC's official web site, go to www.exponent.com.
EXPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EXPO's EV/EBIT ratio is 126.16% higher, now standing at 38.9.
- EXPO's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPO.
EXPO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.15%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 127.06%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 59.05%.
The table below shows EXPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.61% of graded US stocks.
- EXPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.759 -- ranking 200th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TCX, APPF, and VRNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPO.
The table below shows EXPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.74||52-week high||$126.31|
|Prev. close||$102.93||52-week low||$80.97|
|Day high||$104.92||Avg. volume||233,469|
|50-day MA||$94.58||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$95.13||Market Cap||5.25B|
Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Company Bio
Exponent provides engineering and scientific consulting services worldwide. It operates in two segments, Engineering and Other Scientific; and Environmental and Health. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPO Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPO Social Stream
Latest EXPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPONENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPO as an investment opportunity.
Mastercard (MA) joins forces with Sabre and Conferma Pay to facilitate payments in the travel ecosystem. MA also decides to buy a minority stake in Conferma Pay.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on a lighter note, a good company can...
Exponent ( NASDAQ:EXPO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$127.2m (up 9.3% from 3Q 2021...
Franklin Covey (FC) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Exponent (NASDAQ: EXPO ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 04:05 PM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Exponent beat estimated earnings by 14.63%, reporting an EPS of $0.47 versus an … Full story available on Benzinga.com
EXPO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|