Exponent, Inc. (EXPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPO POWR Grades
- EXPO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.59% of US stocks.
- EXPO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EXPO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.94% of US stocks).
EXPO Stock Summary
- Exponent Inc's stock had its IPO on August 17, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.94% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EXPO is currently 39.03, higher than 88.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Exponent Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Exponent Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CCNC, MARA, NOAH, AMK, and EXPI.
- Visit EXPO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exponent.com.
EXPO Valuation Summary
- EXPO's price/earnings ratio is 52.7; this is 68.64% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EXPO's price/sales ratio has gone up $10.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPO.
EXPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.36||52-week high||$102.42|
|Prev. close||$88.59||52-week low||$68.42|
|Day high||$89.61||Avg. volume||200,892|
|50-day MA||$94.86||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$87.41||Market Cap||4.66B|
Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Company Bio
Exponent provides engineering and scientific consulting services worldwide. It operates in two segments, Engineering and Other Scientific; and Environmental and Health. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
EXPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPO Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPO Social Stream
Latest EXPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exponent Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPO as an investment opportunity.
The impressive results at Exponent, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXPO ) recently will be great news for shareholders. At the upcoming...
Exponent (EXPO) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
MENLO PARK, Calif., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exponent, Inc. (Nasdaq:EXPO) today announced that Dr. Catherine Corrigan, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Richard Schlenker, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present to the investment community at the following investor conferences: Berenberg Conference USA 2021Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021Time: 11:00am PT A webcast of the presentation will be accessible on the investor relations section of the Exponent website, https://www.exponent.com/investors/investors. An archived replay of the webcast will be available following the live event. About Exponent Exponent is an engineering and scientific consulting firm providing solutions to complex problems. Exponent's inter-disciplinary organization of scientist...
Exponent (EXPO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Exponent to Announce First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call on April 29
MENLO PARK, Calif., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exponent, Inc. (Nasdaq:EXPO), today announced that it will report first quarter of fiscal year 2021 financial results for the period ended April 2, 2021 following the close of the market on Thursday, April 29, 2021. On that day, Dr. Catherine Corrigan, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Richard Schlenker, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the Company’s business and financial results. Event: Exponent, Inc. First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Conference CallDate: Thursday, April 29, 2021Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time Live Call: (800) 367-2403 or (334) 777-6978 Exponent will also offer a l...
EXPO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|