Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYEN POWR Grades
- EYEN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EYEN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EYEN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
EYEN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.86, EYENOVIA INC has a higher such ratio than 89.27% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EYENOVIA INC comes in at 66.67%, a number that bests 88.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EYEN comes in at -31.01% -- higher than that of just 15.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EYENOVIA INC are LGVN, DYAI, PSNL, ENTX, and PGEN.
- Visit EYEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eyenoviabio.com.
EYEN Valuation Summary
- EYEN's price/sales ratio is 10.3; this is 442.11% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EYEN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYEN.
EYEN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 160.14%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 141.64%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -63.48%.
The table below shows EYEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EYEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.86% of graded US stocks.
- EYEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 199th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EYEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EYEN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EYEN, see our EYEN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
EYEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.98||52-week high||$3.34|
|Prev. close||$2.98||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||202,679|
|50-day MA||$2.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.10||Market Cap||107.64M|
Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN) Company Bio
Eyenovia, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing a pipeline of ophthalmology products in the United States. It is developing MicroProst that has completed Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of chronic angle closure glaucoma; MicroStat that has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of mydriasis; MicroTears for the treatment of dry eye; and MicroPine for the treatment of myopia. The company was formerly known as PGP Holdings V, Inc. and changed its name to Eyenovia, Inc. in May 2014. Eyenovia, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EYEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYEN Latest Social Stream
View Full EYEN Social Stream
Latest EYEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EYENOVIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYEN as an investment opportunity.
Eyenovia to Report Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results on Thursday, March 30
Company to host an investor conference call and webcast at 4:30 pm ETNEW YORK, March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eyenovia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYEN), a pre-commercial ophthalmic technology company developing the Optejet® delivery system for use both in combination with its own drug-device therapeutic programs as well as out-licensing for additional indications, today announced that the Company will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 on Thursday, Mar
Eyenovia Announces Independent Director Stephen Benjamin to Step Down to Assume Role of Head of White House’s Office of Public Engagement
NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eyenovia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYEN), a pre-commercial ophthalmic technology company developing the Optejet® delivery system for use both in connection with its own drug-device therapeutic programs for mydriasis, presbyopia and pediatric progressive myopia as well as out-licensing for additional indications, today announced that Stephen Benjamin, an independent director on the Company’s Board of Directors, is stepping down to assume the role of Head of the Wh
Eyenovia (NASDAQ:EYEN) shareholders have endured a 69% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
It is a pleasure to report that the Eyenovia, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EYEN ) is up 57% in the last quarter. But that can't change...
Eyenovia Announces Development Collaboration Agreement with Formosa Pharmaceuticals
Collaboration will combine Eyenovia’s Optejet® dispensing technology with Formosa’s APNT™ nanoparticle formulation platform for the potential development of new topical therapeutics in high-value ophthalmic indications with significant unmet medical needs.NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eyenovia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYEN), a pre-commercial ophthalmic technology company developing the Optejet® delivery system for use both in connection with its own drug-device therapeutic programs for mydri
Eyenovia's Optejet Shows Lower Proinflammatory Cytokines Levels, Chemokines Than Standard Drops
Eyenovia Inc (NASDAQ: EYEN) announced results from a research study that evaluated the gene and protein expression of cytokines and chemokines after latanoprost+benzalkonium chloride (BAK) treatment administered via Optejet versus latanoprost+BAK administered via standard eye drops. Preservatives are used to support product sterility and prolong shelf-life. But patients treated with BAK preserved glaucoma medications often suffer inflammatory side effects. Related: HC Wainwright Initiates This E
EYEN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...