Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYEN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EYEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EYEN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- EYEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.03% of US stocks).
EYEN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.99, Eyenovia Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.79% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 990.81%, Eyenovia Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.55% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EYEN's revenue has grown 200% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.5% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EYEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADAP, SURF, CYTK, LOGC, and SILC.
- Visit EYEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eyenoviabio.com.
EYEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EYEN's price/sales ratio is 526.32% higher, now standing at 23.8.
- EYEN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 44 months.
- Over the past 44 months, EYEN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYEN.
EYEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.82% of graded US stocks.
- EYEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 202nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EYEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EYEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.46||52-week high||$7.72|
|Prev. close||$4.46||52-week low||$2.90|
|Day high||$4.64||Avg. volume||159,423|
|50-day MA||$4.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.31||Market Cap||115.73M|
Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN) Company Bio
Eyenovia, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing a pipeline of ophthalmology products in the United States. It is developing MicroProst that has completed Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of chronic angle closure glaucoma; MicroStat that has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of mydriasis; MicroTears for the treatment of dry eye; and MicroPine for the treatment of myopia. The company was formerly known as PGP Holdings V, Inc. and changed its name to Eyenovia, Inc. in May 2014. Eyenovia, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EYEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYEN Latest Social Stream
View Full EYEN Social Stream
Latest EYEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eyenovia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYEN as an investment opportunity.
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Stuart Grant, a Eyenovia, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EYEN...
Eyenovia (EYEN) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
If you want to know who really controls Eyenovia, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EYEN ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Announced positive topline data from its Phase 3 VISION-1 study evaluating MicroLine for the treatment of presbyopia
NEW YORK & LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., July 19, 2021--Eyenovia will participate in a July 22 [email protected] panel, entitled, "Presbyopia: Everybody gets it... but can it be fixed?"
EYEN Price Returns