Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYEN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EYEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EYEN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 167 days.
- EYEN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.92% of US stocks).
EYEN Stock Summary
- Eyenovia Inc's market capitalization of $90,876,125 is ahead of only 14.03% of US-listed equities.
- EYEN's price/sales ratio is 15.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,176.92%, Eyenovia Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eyenovia Inc are MNOV, TARS, CYTK, EXEL, and VERU.
- EYEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eyenovia Inc's official web site, go to www.eyenoviabio.com.
EYEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EYEN's price/sales ratio is 526.32% higher, now standing at 23.8.
- EYEN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 44 months.
- Over the past 44 months, EYEN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYEN.
EYEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.86% of graded US stocks.
- EYEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 199th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EYEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EYEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.90||52-week high||$6.63|
|Prev. close||$1.95||52-week low||$1.61|
|Day high||$1.95||Avg. volume||113,601|
|50-day MA||$2.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.30||Market Cap||63.78M|
Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN) Company Bio
Eyenovia, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing a pipeline of ophthalmology products in the United States. It is developing MicroProst that has completed Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of chronic angle closure glaucoma; MicroStat that has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of mydriasis; MicroTears for the treatment of dry eye; and MicroPine for the treatment of myopia. The company was formerly known as PGP Holdings V, Inc. and changed its name to Eyenovia, Inc. in May 2014. Eyenovia, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EYEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYEN Latest Social Stream
View Full EYEN Social Stream
Latest EYEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eyenovia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYEN as an investment opportunity.
Potential Eyenovia, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EYEN ) shareholders may wish to note that insider Stuart Grant recently bought...
Eyenovia (EYEN +6.4%) completed a Type A meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) related to a refiling of a new drug application for MydCombi. In October 2021, the FDA rejected the company's initial filing stating that MydCombi, a combination of tropicamide and phenylephrine for in-office pupil dilation, had been reclassified as a...
No additional clinical work required; NDA resubmission anticipated in Q3 2022NEW YORK, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eyenovia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYEN), an ophthalmic pharmaceutical technology company developing a pipeline of microdose array print (MAP™) therapeutics, today announced that the company successfully completed a Type A meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) related to the refiling of the NDA for MydCombi. On October 22, 2021, Eyenovia received a complete response le
NEW YORK, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eyenovia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYEN), an ophthalmic pharmaceutical technology company developing a pipeline of microdose array print (MAP™) therapeutics, today announced changes to its Board of Directors. Dr. Sean Ianchulev, Director, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Medical Officer of Eyenovia, has been appointed ChairmanKenneth Lee, Jr., Director, has been named Lead DirectorRachel Jacobson has been appointed to the BoardStephen Benjamin has been appointed
Eyenovia, Inc. (NASDAQ:EYEN) major shareholder Stuart M. Grant purchased 100,000 shares of the firms stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, December 15th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $3.45 per share, with a total value of $345,000.00. The acquisition was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible 
EYEN Price Returns