Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYES Stock Summary
- For EYES, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Second Sight Medical Products Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Second Sight Medical Products Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Second Sight Medical Products Inc are SEAC, AEIS, ASTC, GEOS, and ITRI.
- EYES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Second Sight Medical Products Inc's official web site, go to www.secondsight.com.
EYES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.51||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$3.38||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$3.52||Avg. volume||10,961,363|
|50-day MA||$3.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.83||Market Cap||138.33M|
Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES) Company Bio
Second Sight Medical Products develops, manufactures, and markets implantable prosthetic devices to restore functional vision to blind patients in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Saudi Arabia. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Sylmar, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EYES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYES Latest Social Stream
View Full EYES Social Stream
Latest EYES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Second Sight Medical Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYES as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, August 11, 2021--Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYES) (the "Company" or "Second Sight"), a leading developer of implantable visual prosthetics that are intended to create an artificial form of useful vision for blind individuals, announces that the Company received a grant supplement from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to fund a qualitative study to gather critical insights into how profoundly blind people weigh the risks and benefits of visual neuroprostheses
EYES stock is set for another day of double-digit gains after the European patent agency approved the company's application.
Clover Health (CLOV) stock is falling on Thursday after meme stock was pushed higher earlier this week thanks to a Reddit rally.
Marin Software (MRIN) stock is taking a beating on Thursday following rallying prices over the last couple of days thanks to retail traders.
EYES Price Returns
Continue Researching EYESWant to see what other sources are saying about Second Sight Medical Products Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Second Sight Medical Products Inc (EYES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Second Sight Medical Products Inc (EYES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Second Sight Medical Products Inc (EYES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch