EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYPT POWR Grades
- EYPT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.17% of US stocks.
- EYPT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 173 days.
- EYPT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
EYPT Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 32.62%, a number that bests 83.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EYPT is more volatile than 98.65% of stocks we're observing.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -47.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AVGR, PWFL, STIM, XGN, and INFN.
- Visit EYPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to eyepointpharma.com.
EYPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.72||52-week high||$15.06|
|Prev. close||$9.50||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$9.90||Avg. volume||287,596|
|50-day MA||$9.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.03||Market Cap||279.36M|
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT) Company Bio
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (formerly pSivida Corp.) develops sustained-release drug-delivery products for treating eye diseases in the United States and the United Kingdom. It offers ILUVIEN, an injectable, sustained-release micro-insert for use in treating vision impairment associated with diabetic macular edema; and Retisert for the treatment of posterior uveitis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
EYPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYPT Latest Social Stream
View Full EYPT Social Stream
Latest EYPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYPT as an investment opportunity.
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference
WATERTOWN, Mass., May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYPT), a pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing therapeutics to help improve the lives of patients with serious eye disorders, today announced that Nancy Lurker, Chief Executive Officer of EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, will participate in a fireside chat at the Jefferies Healthcare Conference on June 2, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. ET. A live webcast and subsequent archived replay of the fireside chat may be accessed via the Investors section of the Company website at www.eyepointpharma.com. The replay will be available for 90 days after the event. About EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:EYPT) is a pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing therapeutics to...
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Announces Completion of Enrollment of Phase 1 DAVIO Clinical Trial of EYP-1901 for the Potential Treatment of Wet AMD
WATERTOWN, Mass., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYPT), a pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing therapeutics to help improve the lives of patients with serious eye disorders, today announced the completion of patient enrollment of its Phase 1 clinical trial of EYP-1901 as a potential twice-yearly sustained delivery anti-VEGF treatment targeting wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD). “We are pleased to report the completion of enrollment of all three dose cohorts in our ongoing Phase 1 trial of EYP-1901,” said Nancy Lurker, CEO of EyePoint Pharmaceuticals. “EYP-1901 represents an exciting potential advancement for the treatment of wet AMD as a twice-yearly therapy using our proven Durasert® technology that pr...
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.66% and -11.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Corporate Developments
- EYP-1901 DAVIO study for the potential treatment of wet AMD dosed first patient in January; study remains on track for initial data in Q4 2021; -Completed $115.1 million follow-on financing in February 2021; -Net product revenues of $6.8 million versus $4.7 million in Q1 2020, a 45% increase; -Asia partner Ocumension Therapeutics new drug application (NDA) accepted for review by the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) for OT-401 (YUTIQ) - Management to host a conference call and webcast today at 8:30 AM ET – WATERTOWN, Mass., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYPT), a pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing therapeutics to help improve the lives of patients with serious eye disorders, today announced financi...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EYPT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
EYPT Price Returns
Continue Researching EYPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch