EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYPT POWR Grades
- EYPT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.44% of US stocks.
- EYPT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EYPT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
EYPT Stock Summary
- EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's market capitalization of $109,065,389 is ahead of only 20.25% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EYPT is more volatile than 81.61% of stocks we're observing.
- EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -99.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EYPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONDS, AAOI, NSPR, WISA, and MRIN.
- EYPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to eyepointpharma.com.
EYPT Valuation Summary
- EYPT's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 35% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EYPT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 125.8 over the prior 217 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYPT.
EYPT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.48%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -53.35%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 28.28%.
The table below shows EYPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EYPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.89% of graded US stocks.
- EYPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.293 -- ranking 58th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BRKR, HURC, and ONTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EYPT.
The table below shows EYPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EYPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.39||52-week high||$15.74|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$2.97|
|Day high||$3.46||Avg. volume||165,427|
|50-day MA||$5.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.95||Market Cap||115.54M|
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT) Company Bio
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (formerly pSivida Corp.) develops sustained-release drug-delivery products for treating eye diseases in the United States and the United Kingdom. It offers ILUVIEN, an injectable, sustained-release micro-insert for use in treating vision impairment associated with diabetic macular edema; and Retisert for the treatment of posterior uveitis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EYPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYPT Latest Social Stream
View Full EYPT Social Stream
Latest EYPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYPT as an investment opportunity.
WATERTOWN, Mass., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYPT), a pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing therapeutics to help improve the lives of patients with serious eye disorders, today announced that the Company granted non-statutory stock options to new employees as inducement awards outside the Company’s 2016 Long-Term Incentive Plan in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The Company granted stock options to purcha
WATERTOWN, Mass., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYPT), a pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with serious eye disorders, today announced that EyePoint Pharmaceuticals will present at the following upcoming conferences: Guggenheim 4th Annual Immunology and Neurology DayForum: Fireside ChatDate: Monday, November 14, 2022Time: 3:20 p.m. ET Stifel 2022 Healthcare ConferenceForum:
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30% and 0.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Corporate Developments
– Initiated Phase 2 DAVIO 2 clinical trial for wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD) and Phase 2 PAVIA clinical trial for non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR) – – Presented positive twelve-month safety and efficacy data from Phase 1 DAVIO clinical trial for EYP-1901 in wet AMD at American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) 2022 Annual Meeting and American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2022 Annual Meeting – – Net product revenue of $9.7 million in Q3 2022; a 13% increase from
WATERTOWN, Mass., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYPT), a pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with serious eye disorders, today announced it will host a conference call and live webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 to report its third quarter 2022 financial results and highlight recent corporate developments. To access the live conference call, please register
EYPT Price Returns
Continue Researching EYPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch