EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT): Price and Financial Metrics
EYPT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.43, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.51% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 187.59%, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.61% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EYPT's revenue has grown 362.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.03% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IBIO, ADMS, PRTK, GLNG, and VERI.
- EYPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to eyepointpharma.com.
EYPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
EYPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$2.79|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$1.19|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||518,384|
|50-day MA||$1.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.68||Market Cap||197.85M|
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT) Company Bio
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (formerly pSivida Corp.) develops sustained-release drug-delivery products for treating eye diseases in the United States and the United Kingdom. It offers ILUVIEN, an injectable, sustained-release micro-insert for use in treating vision impairment associated with diabetic macular edema; and Retisert for the treatment of posterior uveitis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.