EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT): Price and Financial Metrics
EYPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.45||52-week high||$15.63|
|Prev. close||$6.28||52-week low||$2.19|
|Day high||$6.61||Avg. volume||595,443|
|50-day MA||$7.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.35||Market Cap||227.74M|
EYPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYPT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EYPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EYPT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EYPT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.26% of US stocks).
EYPT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about merely 8.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.72%, EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.7% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EYPT is more volatile than 91.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EYPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RBBN, CDXS, MX, KLIC, and ASXC.
- EYPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to eyepointpharma.com.
EYPT Valuation Summary
- EYPT's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 77.78% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 228 months, EYPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 125.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYPT.
EYPT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 588.06%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.32%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 103.13%.
The table below shows EYPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EYPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.89% of graded US stocks.
- EYPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.293 -- ranking 58th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BRKR, HURC, and ONTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EYPT.
The table below shows EYPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT) Company Bio
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (formerly pSivida Corp.) develops sustained-release drug-delivery products for treating eye diseases in the United States and the United Kingdom. It offers ILUVIEN, an injectable, sustained-release micro-insert for use in treating vision impairment associated with diabetic macular edema; and Retisert for the treatment of posterior uveitis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
EYPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYPT Latest Social Stream
View Full EYPT Social Stream
Latest EYPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYPT as an investment opportunity.
Does EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT) Have the Potential to Rally 336.07% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 336.1% in EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
WATERTOWN, Mass., Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYPT), a company committed to developing and commercializing therapeutics to help improve the lives of patients with retinal diseases, today announced that the Company granted non-statutory stock options to new employees as inducement awards outside the Company’s 2023 Long-Term Incentive Plan in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The Company granted stock options to purchase up to an aggregat
Need To Know: Analysts Are Much More Bullish On EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EYPT) Revenues
Shareholders in EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EYPT ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just...
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EYPT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.33, expectations were $-0.62. Operator: Good morning. My name is Leeway and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Third Quarter […]
Net Revenue Increases to $15.2 Million, Up from $10.0 Million in Q3 2022
EYPT Price Returns
Continue Researching EYPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch