EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT): Price and Financial Metrics
EYPT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 187.17%, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.15% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 345.53%, a number that bests 98.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EYPT comes in at -39.27% -- higher than that of just 12.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APDN, DDD, PLT, ECOR, and GIGA.
- Visit EYPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to eyepointpharma.com.
EYPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
EYPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.76||52-week high||$2.69|
|Prev. close||$0.79||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.84||Avg. volume||817,557|
|50-day MA||$1.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.59||Market Cap||94.82M|
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT) Company Bio
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (formerly pSivida Corp.) develops sustained-release drug-delivery products for treating eye diseases in the United States and the United Kingdom. It offers ILUVIEN, an injectable, sustained-release micro-insert for use in treating vision impairment associated with diabetic macular edema; and Retisert for the treatment of posterior uveitis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.