EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYPT POWR Grades
- EYPT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EYPT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EYPT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
EYPT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $78,208,391, EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a greater market value than only 18.37% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EYPT has reported earnings growth of 87.2%, putting it ahead of 85.05% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EYPT is more volatile than 93.5% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASXC, ONTO, DZSI, COHU, and PTE.
- EYPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to eyepointpharma.com.
EYPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EYPT's price/earnings ratio is 103.45% lower, now standing at -0.8.
- EYPT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1302.1 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYPT.
EYPT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 588.06%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.32%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 103.13%.
The table below shows EYPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EYPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.89% of graded US stocks.
- EYPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.293 -- ranking 58th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BRKR, HURC, and ONTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EYPT.
The table below shows EYPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EYPT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EYPT, see our EYPT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
EYPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.40||52-week high||$13.05|
|Prev. close||$2.85||52-week low||$2.19|
|Day high||$3.48||Avg. volume||301,782|
|50-day MA||$3.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.94||Market Cap||116.63M|
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYPT) Company Bio
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (formerly pSivida Corp.) develops sustained-release drug-delivery products for treating eye diseases in the United States and the United Kingdom. It offers ILUVIEN, an injectable, sustained-release micro-insert for use in treating vision impairment associated with diabetic macular edema; and Retisert for the treatment of posterior uveitis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EYPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYPT Latest Social Stream
View Full EYPT Social Stream
Latest EYPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EYEPOINT PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYPT as an investment opportunity.
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Completes Enrollment in Oversubscribed Phase 2 DAVIO 2 Clinical Trial of EYP-1901 for Maintenance Treatment of Wet AMD
- Significant investigator and patient interest drove strong recruitment, exceeding enrollment goals - Topline DAVIO 2 data anticipated in Q4 2023 WATERTOWN, Mass., March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYPT), a company committed to developing and commercializing therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with serious eye disorders, today announced it has completed enrollment in the Phase 2 "Durasert® and Vorolanib in Ophthalmology 2" (DAVIO 2) clinical tr
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Announces Upcoming Data Presentations at 2023 Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting
- Positive neuroprotective effect of vorolanib, the active drug in EYP-1901, in a widely validated retinal detachment model demonstrates a potential new mechanism of action for the treatment of retinal disease - - Clinical outcomes from real-world CALM registry study of YUTIQ® demonstrates effective control of inflammation in chronic posterior segment uveitis - WATERTOWN, Mass., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYPT), a company committed to developing an
Strength Seen in Acadia (ACAD): Can Its 5.0% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Acadia (ACAD) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Down -32.42% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why You Should You Buy the Dip in EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT)
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EYPT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EYPT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 2, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. . Please be advised […]
EYPT Price Returns
Continue Researching EYPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...