EZCORP, Inc. - Class A Non-Voting (EZPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EZPW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EZPW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EZPW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EZPW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
EZPW Stock Summary
- EZPW's went public 29.94 years ago, making it older than 82.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, Ezcorp Inc has a higher such ratio than only 7.67% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, EZPW has reported earnings growth of 333.99%, putting it ahead of 93.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ezcorp Inc are VERB, NL, TYHT, RMTI, and POLA.
- EZPW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ezcorp Inc's official web site, go to www.ezcorp.com.
EZPW Valuation Summary
- EZPW's price/earnings ratio is -17.1; this is 241.32% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EZPW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- EZPW's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EZPW.
EZPW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -6.61%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -0.19%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 290.1%.
The table below shows EZPW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EZPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EZPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.55||52-week high||$7.68|
|Prev. close||$5.60||52-week low||$4.34|
|Day high||$5.63||Avg. volume||443,529|
|50-day MA||$6.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.52||Market Cap||309.93M|
EZCORP, Inc. - Class A Non-Voting (EZPW) Company Bio
EZCorporation offers pawn loans through the company's retail locations. There are non-recourse loans collateralized by tangible personal property. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Austin, Texas.
EZPW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EZPW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ezcorp Inc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ezcorp Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 48% of its capital from equity, and 52% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 18.1% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Ezcorp Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.78% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EZPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EZPW Latest Social Stream
View Full EZPW Social Stream
Latest EZPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ezcorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EZPW as an investment opportunity.
Ezcorp (EZPW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Palm Valley Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio return of 1.16% was recorded by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, trailing the S&P SmallCap 600 and Morningstar Small Cap Index that delivered a 4.50%, and […]
Pawn Shop Market Future Scope including key players FirstCash, Big Pawn, EZCorp, PAWNGO, UltraPawn, American Jewelry and Loan, Browns Family Jewellers, New Bond Street Pawnbrokers, Borro, Big Store Pawn Shop, Buckeye Pawn Shop, Welsh Pawn
The Pawn Shop Market accounted for US$ XX Million/Billion in the year 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2020 2029, to account for US$ XX Million/Billion in the year 2029. Global Pawn Shop Market is segmented by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and 
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Ezcorp (EZPW) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
EZCORP Acquires 128 Pawn Stores in Mexico Business Wire
EZPW Price Returns