Ezcorp Inc. Cl A (EZPW): Price and Financial Metrics
EZPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.36||52-week high||$10.68|
|Prev. close||$8.46||52-week low||$7.05|
|Day high||$8.46||Avg. volume||569,101|
|50-day MA||$8.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.78||Market Cap||463.29M|
EZPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EZPW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EZPW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EZPW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EZPW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
EZPW Stock Summary
- EZPW's went public 31.76 years ago, making it older than 85.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- EZPW's price/sales ratio is 0.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 17.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EZPW is more volatile than merely 9.99% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EZCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KFY, STC, JOB, TCS, and TBI.
- Visit EZPW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ezcorp.com.
EZPW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EZPW's price/earnings ratio is 94.12% higher, now standing at 16.5.
- EZPW's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EZPW.
EZPW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -331.4%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -331.4%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 178.51%.
The table below shows EZPW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EZPW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EZPW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.97% of graded US stocks.
- EZPW's asset turnover comes in at 0.583 -- ranking 158th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HZO, SHW, and YGYI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EZPW.
The table below shows EZPW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EZPW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EZPW, see our EZPW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Ezcorp Inc. Cl A (EZPW) Company Bio
EZCorporation offers pawn loans through the company's retail locations. There are non-recourse loans collateralized by tangible personal property. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Austin, Texas.
EZPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EZPW Latest Social Stream
View Full EZPW Social Stream
Latest EZPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EZCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EZPW as an investment opportunity.
Should Value Investors Buy EZCORP (EZPW) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
EZCORP to Participate in June Conferences
AUSTIN, Texas, June 01, 2023--EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW), a leading provider of pawn transactions in the United States and Latin America, today announced that Lachie Given, CEO, and Tim Jugmans, CFO, will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
Zacks.com featured highlights InterDigital, M/I Homes, Tecnoglass and EZCORP
InterDigital, M/I Homes, Tecnoglass and EZCORP have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
4 Stocks With Swelling Cash Flows to Enhance Your Portfolio
Cash guards a company from market mayhem and indicates that profits are being channelized in the right direction. IDCC, MHO, TGLS and EZPW are worth buying, given their rising cash flow.
Best Growth Stocks to Buy for May 30th
EZPW, GPK and LRN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on May 30, 2023.
EZPW Price Returns
Continue Researching EZPWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ezcorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ezcorp Inc (EZPW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ezcorp Inc (EZPW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ezcorp Inc (EZPW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...