Ezcorp Inc. Cl A (EZPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EZPW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EZPW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.71% of US stocks.
- EZPW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EZPW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
EZPW Stock Summary
- EZPW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.8 -- higher than only 18.29% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EZPW's went public 31.11 years ago, making it older than 84.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, EZPW has reported earnings growth of 1,283.39%, putting it ahead of 98.91% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EZCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CNM, NMRK, QSR, GES, and EDR.
- Visit EZPW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ezcorp.com.
EZPW Valuation Summary
- EZPW's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.6; this is 9.28% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- EZPW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 31.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EZPW.
EZPW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -50.1%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 54.02%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.07%.
The table below shows EZPW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EZPW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EZPW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.97% of graded US stocks.
- EZPW's asset turnover comes in at 0.583 -- ranking 158th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HZO, SHW, and YGYI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EZPW.
The table below shows EZPW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EZPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EZPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.74||52-week high||$9.62|
|Prev. close||$7.90||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$8.03||Avg. volume||363,930|
|50-day MA||$8.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.27||Market Cap||438.52M|
Ezcorp Inc. Cl A (EZPW) Company Bio
EZCorporation offers pawn loans through the company's retail locations. There are non-recourse loans collateralized by tangible personal property. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EZPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EZPW Latest Social Stream
View Full EZPW Social Stream
Latest EZPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EZCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EZPW as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 15, 2022--EZCORP, Inc. (Nasdaq: EZPW), a leading provider of pawn transactions powering the circular economy, today announced that Lachie Given, CEO and Tim Jugmans, CFO will participate in the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference taking place on September 21st and 22nd, 2022.
Believe it or not, there are plenty of stocks enjoying favorable price action in 2022, such as EZCORP (EZPW), Unum Group (UNM), and WESCO International (WCC). In addition, they carry rock-solid growth prospects.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Ezcorp (EZPW) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
EZPW Price Returns