EZCORP, Inc. - Class A Non-Voting (EZPW): Price and Financial Metrics
EZPW Stock Summary
- Ezcorp Inc's stock had its IPO on August 27, 1991, making it an older stock than 82.9% of US equities in our set.
- EZPW's price/sales ratio is 0.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 6.82% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EZPW has reported earnings growth of -208.24%, putting it ahead of just 9.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EZPW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MEI, PFIS, NESR, DDS, and FFG.
- EZPW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ezcorp Inc's official web site, go to www.ezcorp.com.
EZPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EZPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.13||52-week high||$6.84|
|Prev. close||$5.23||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$5.28||Avg. volume||531,698|
|50-day MA||$4.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.29||Market Cap||285.22M|
EZCORP, Inc. - Class A Non-Voting (EZPW) Company Bio
EZCorporation offers pawn loans through the company's retail locations. There are non-recourse loans collateralized by tangible personal property. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Austin, Texas.
EZPW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ezcorp Inc. To summarize, we found that Ezcorp Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EZPW, they are:
- In the past 5.24 years, Ezcorp Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.28%; that's better than merely 5.09% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 11.4% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Ezcorp Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.99. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.61% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EZPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EZPW Latest Social Stream
View Full EZPW Social Stream
Latest EZPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ezcorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EZPW as an investment opportunity.
EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW) today announced that, in line with current cost reduction initiatives, it is reducing the size of its Board of Directors, with five directors leaving the Board at the end of their current terms, which expire as of the company’s Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held later today. Those directors are Shelaghmichael Brown, Hugo R. Dooner, Kent V. Stone, Robert W. K. Webb and Rosa Zeegers.
The following slide deck was published by EZCORP, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
EZCORP, Inc. (EZPW) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 04, 2021 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Michael Keim - Investor Relations Jason Kulas - President & CEO Tim Jugmans - Interim Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Greg Pendy - Sidoti John Hecht - Jefferies Presentation Operator Good morning, ladies...
It's been a pretty great week for EZCORP, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EZPW ) shareholders, with its shares surging 14% to US$5.19 in...
EZCORP (NASDAQ:EZPW) issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday. The credit services provider reported $0.13 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.11) by $0.24, Briefing.com reports. EZCORP had a negative net margin of 8.32% and a positive return on equity of 3.32%. The company had revenue of $178.10 million during the quarter, […]
EZPW Price Returns
Continue Researching EZPWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ezcorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!