EZCORP, Inc. - Class A Non-Voting (EZPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EZPW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EZPW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.87% of US stocks.
- EZPW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- EZPW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.02% of US stocks).
EZPW Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.5, Ezcorp Inc has a higher such ratio than only 9.52% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, EZPW has reported earnings growth of 333.99%, putting it ahead of 94.39% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Ezcorp Inc's share price is greater than that of just 10.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ezcorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NL, DJCO, CWGL, UUU, and ELA.
- Visit EZPW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ezcorp.com.
EZPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EZPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.95||52-week high||$6.97|
|Prev. close||$6.68||52-week low||$4.34|
|Day high||$6.97||Avg. volume||486,442|
|50-day MA||$5.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.21||Market Cap||386.41M|
EZCORP, Inc. - Class A Non-Voting (EZPW) Company Bio
EZCorporation offers pawn loans through the company's retail locations. There are non-recourse loans collateralized by tangible personal property. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Austin, Texas.
EZPW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ezcorp Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ezcorp Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ezcorp Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 42. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 16.09% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.24 years comes in at -0.28%; that's greater than merely 6.08% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Ezcorp Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.99. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.38% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EZPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EZPW Latest Social Stream
View Full EZPW Social Stream
Latest EZPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ezcorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EZPW as an investment opportunity.
Does Ezcorp (EZPW) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Ezcorp (EZPW) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Ezcorp Inc (NASDAQ: EZPW)Q2 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 8:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the EZCORP Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ:EZPW) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
Ezcorp (EZPW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 241.67% and 22.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EZPW Price Returns