First American Corporation (New) (FAF): Price and Financial Metrics
FAF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of First American Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 19.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 55.92%, First American Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 79.47% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of First American Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 18.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First American Financial Corp are POR, AAN, UHAL, MTZ, and KEX.
- Visit FAF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstam.com.
FAF Stock Price Chart More Charts
FAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.02||52-week high||$64.37|
|Prev. close||$59.53||52-week low||$47.16|
|Day high||$60.14||Avg. volume||693,650|
|50-day MA||$61.09||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$57.74||Market Cap||6.74B|
First American Corporation (New) (FAF) Company Bio
First American Financial is a provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions. The company provides title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust and investment advisory services. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Santa Ana, California.