Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH): Price and Financial Metrics
FANH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Fanhua Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FANH has reported earnings growth of 313.76%, putting it ahead of 96.01% of US stocks in our set.
- Fanhua Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 101.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FANH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WILC, ASFI, GTS, FOSL, and ATRO.
- FANH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fanhua Inc's official web site, go to www.fanhuaholdings.com.
FANH Stock Price Chart More Charts
FANH Price/Volume Stats
Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH) Company Bio
Fanhua Inc. distributes insurance products in China. It operates through three segments: Insurance Agency, Insurance Brokerage, and Claims Adjusting. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Guangzhou, China.