Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH): Price and Financial Metrics
FANH Stock Summary
- For FANH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fanhua Inc is reporting a growth rate of 313.76%; that's higher than 95.99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FANH comes in at 98.36% -- higher than that of 97.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FANH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RAND, CSWI, LMB, ATRO, and WILC.
- FANH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fanhua Inc's official web site, go to www.fanhuaholdings.com.
FANH Stock Price Chart More Charts
FANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.30||52-week high||$35.55|
|Prev. close||$20.69||52-week low||$20.16|
|Day high||$20.69||Avg. volume||246,410|
|50-day MA||$24.38||Dividend yield||5.7%|
|200-day MA||$27.73||Market Cap||1.32B|
Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH) Company Bio
Fanhua Inc. distributes insurance products in China. It operates through three segments: Insurance Agency, Insurance Brokerage, and Claims Adjusting. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Guangzhou, China.