Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FANH POWR Grades
- FANH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FANH is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FANH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
FANH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 74.38, FANHUA INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FANHUA INC comes in at -24.49%, a number that bests just 7.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FANH comes in at 22.13% -- higher than that of 93.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FANHUA INC are KELYA, XPEL, TRX, GBR, and NUS.
- Visit FANH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fanhuaholdings.com.
FANH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.71||52-week high||$8.79|
|Prev. close||$7.82||52-week low||$4.31|
|Day high||$7.81||Avg. volume||30,567|
|50-day MA||$6.76||Dividend yield||1.79%|
|200-day MA||$5.64||Market Cap||414.14M|
Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH) Company Bio
Fanhua Inc. distributes insurance products in China. It operates through three segments: Insurance Agency, Insurance Brokerage, and Claims Adjusting. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
FANH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FANH Latest Social Stream
View Full FANH Social Stream
Latest FANH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FANHUA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FANH as an investment opportunity.
Fanhua Inc. (NASDAQ:FANH) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 22, 2022 Operator: Thank you for standing by for Fanhua’s Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent background noise. After the management’s prepared remarks, there will be a […]
GUANGZHOU, China, Dec. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fanhua Inc. (“Fanhua” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FANH), a leading independent financial services provider in China, today announced that its board of […] The post Fanhua Announces Withdrawal of Non-binding Going Private appeared first on Businessfortnight .
GUANGZHOU, China, Dec. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fanhua Inc. (“Fanhua” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FANH), a leading independent financial services provider in China, today announced that its board of directors has received a notice dated December 19, 2022 from Mr. Yinan Hu, founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Fanhua, stating that he has determined to withdraw the preliminary non-binding going private proposal dated December 16, 2021, effective immediately.
Fanhua (FANH) Founder, Chairman, and CEO Yinan Hu has withdrawn his non-binding going-private proposal, effective immediately, because the risk of it being de-listed from U.S
Fanhua (FANH) has approved a corporate share repurchase program to repurchase up to $20 million of its ADSs
FANH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|