Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FANH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FANH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.71% of US stocks.
- FANH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FANH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.48% of US stocks).
FANH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fanhua Inc is higher than just 7.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fanhua Inc is reporting a growth rate of 146.3%; that's higher than 87.84% of US stocks.
- Fanhua Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fanhua Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WMK, ITIC, JCTCF, ETH, and CGA.
- FANH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fanhua Inc's official web site, go to www.fanhuaholdings.com.
FANH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.12||52-week high||$21.93|
|Prev. close||$13.59||52-week low||$11.79|
|Day high||$14.32||Avg. volume||82,371|
|50-day MA||$14.65||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$14.36||Market Cap||758.17M|
Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH) Company Bio
Fanhua Inc. distributes insurance products in China. It operates through three segments: Insurance Agency, Insurance Brokerage, and Claims Adjusting. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
FANH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FANH Latest Social Stream
View Full FANH Social Stream
Latest FANH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fanhua Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FANH as an investment opportunity.
BHP, FANH, CATY, and CHCO made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 30, 2021.
FANH, MBWM, HFWA, and CPLP made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 28, 2021.
BNS, LNN, FANH, ABG, and CPLP have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 28, 2021.
Fanhua (FANH) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
BHP, FANH, CFG, and TS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 21, 2021.
FANH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|