Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FANH's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of -25%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FANH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 571,639,000, ranking above 94.73% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for FANH has a compound average growth rate of 929.46%, which is higher than 99.15% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FANH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LGF.B, FSTR, GIS, PHI and HCI.
FANH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Fanhua Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 600.75% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FANH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Fanhua Inc's expected return of 600.75% is higher than 98.29% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FANH has a discount rate lower than 98.29% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, FANH has a beta lower than 97.63% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Fanhua Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 97.34% of them.
FANH Dividend Chart
FANH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FANH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AFCG||AFC Gamma, Inc.||6.76%|
|3||FANH||Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares||4.95%|
|4||LGGNY||Legal & General Group PLC||3.32%|
|5||ERIE||Erie Indemnity Company -||2.30%|
|6||MMC||Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.||1.35%|
|7||AJG||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.||1.28%|
|8||WLTW||Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares||1.21%|
|9||AON||Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK)||0.70%|
|10||BRO||Brown & Brown, Inc.||0.64%|
|11||GOCO||GoHealth Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|12||PN||Patriot National, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||TIG||Trean Insurance Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||RYAN||Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||HUIZ||Huize Holding Ltd. ADR||0.00%|