Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares (FANH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FANH's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of -25%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FANH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 571,639,000, ranking above 94.73% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for FANH has a compound average growth rate of 929.46%, which is higher than 99.15% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FANH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LGF.B, FSTR, GIS, PHI and HCI.
FANH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Fanhua Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 200.08%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fanhua Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Fanhua Inc's dividend yield of 8.18% is in the top 6.43000000000001%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 200.08%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 82.68% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- FANH's annual revenue of 519 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 78.33% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Fanhua Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.68% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
FANH Dividend Chart
FANH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FANH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AFCG||AFC Gamma, Inc.||14.37%|
|2||AXAHY||AXA S.A. ADR||4.25%|
|3||LGGNY||Legal & General Group PLC ADR||3.33%|
|4||ERIE||Erie Indemnity Company -||1.90%|
|5||FANH||Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares||1.79%|
|6||MMC||Marsh & McLennan Cos.||1.34%|
|7||WTW||Willis Towers Watson PLC||1.29%|
|8||AJG||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.||1.03%|
|9||BRO||Brown & Brown Inc.||0.79%|
|11||GOCO||GoHealth Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|12||PN||Patriot National, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||TIG||Trean Insurance Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||RYAN||Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||HUIZ||Huize Holding Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|17||RELI||Reliance Global Group Inc.||0.00%|