Farmer Brothers Company (FARM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FARM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FARM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.16% of US stocks.
- FARM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FARM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.65% of US stocks).
FARM Stock Summary
- Farmer Brothers Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.11% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Farmer Brothers Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Farmer Brothers Co has a higher such ratio than merely 5.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Farmer Brothers Co are MTW, EAST, MRC, TKR, and JELD.
- FARM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Farmer Brothers Co's official web site, go to www.farmerbros.com.
FARM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FARM's EV/EBIT ratio is 167.22% lower, now standing at -12.1.
- FARM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FARM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FARM.
FARM Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -30.78%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -128.04%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -74.86%.
The table below shows FARM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FARM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FARM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.18% of graded US stocks.
- FARM's asset turnover comes in at 1.145 -- ranking 20th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- HRL, TR, and JJSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FARM.
The table below shows FARM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FARM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FARM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.70||52-week high||$12.94|
|Prev. close||$4.93||52-week low||$4.61|
|Day high||$4.88||Avg. volume||107,993|
|50-day MA||$6.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.06||Market Cap||86.71M|
Farmer Brothers Company (FARM) Company Bio
Farmer Bros. Company manufactures, wholesales, and distributes coffee, tea, and culinary products in the United States. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Torrance, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FARM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FARM Latest Social Stream
View Full FARM Social Stream
Latest FARM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmer Brothers Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FARM as an investment opportunity.
Farmer Bros. Co. (FARM) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 4, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Deverl Maserang – President and Chief Executive Officer Scott Drake – Chief Financial Officer Jennifer Milan – Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Gerard Sweeney – Roth Capital Presentation Operator Thank you for standing...
Farmer Brothers (FARM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.81% and 2.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Farmer Brothers press release (NASDAQ:FARM): Q2 GAAP EPS of -$0.31 misses by $0.04. Revenue of $118.4M (+13.2% Y/Y) beats by $2.6M....
NORTHLAKE, Texas, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ: FARM) (the “Company”) today reported financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2021. Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Highlights: Net sales were $118.4 million, an increase of $13.9 million, or 13.3%, from the prior year period due to continued improvement in the direct-store-delivery ("DSD") channel compared to the prior year periodGross margin increased to 29.5% compared to 25.1% in the prior year
Farmer Brothers (FARM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FARM Price Returns