Farmer Brothers Company (FARM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FARM POWR Grades
- FARM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 49.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FARM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- FARM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.58% of US stocks).
FARM Stock Summary
- Farmer Brothers Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.64% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Farmer Brothers Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FARM's price/sales ratio is 0.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FARM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MG, TISI, LCUT, OSMT, and CHEF.
- Visit FARM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.farmerbros.com.
FARM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FARM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.39||52-week high||$11.68|
|Prev. close||$9.84||52-week low||$3.40|
|Day high||$10.60||Avg. volume||297,434|
|50-day MA||$9.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.40||Market Cap||185.18M|
Farmer Brothers Company (FARM) Company Bio
Farmer Bros. Company manufactures, wholesales, and distributes coffee, tea, and culinary products in the United States. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Torrance, California.
FARM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FARM Latest Social Stream
View Full FARM Social Stream
Latest FARM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmer Brothers Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FARM as an investment opportunity.
Farmer Brothers (FARM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -95.00% and -13.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NORTHLAKE, Texas, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ: FARM) (the "Company") today reported financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021. Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Highlights: Business Update Successfully completed key initiatives within its supply chain optimization strategy, including: Doubled capacity at the Northlake, Texas facility;Ended production at the aged Houston, Texas facility; andOpened a new West Coast distribution facility in Rialto, California; Negotiated new credit facilities, effectively increasing borrowing capacity and flexibility while lowering overall borrowing cost;Achieved notable improvement in March 2021 DSD sales compared to January and February 2021 months; andSeeing strongest DSD sales levels since the start of th...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Farmer Brothers Co. (NASDAQ:FARM) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Every investor in Farmer Bros. Co. ( NASDAQ:FARM ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
ARAY, EBS, FARM, SHLX, and TPB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 30, 2021
FARM Price Returns