Farmer Brothers Company (FARM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FARM POWR Grades
- FARM scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 60.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FARM is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- FARM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
FARM Stock Summary
- FARMER BROTHERS CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.8% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of FARMER BROTHERS CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FARM's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FARM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRO, NVFY, SNOA, NAII, and CMT.
- Visit FARM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.farmerbros.com.
FARM Valuation Summary
- FARM's EV/EBIT ratio is -24; this is 222.45% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FARM's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FARM.
FARM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -134.24%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -60.01%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -66.07%.
The table below shows FARM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FARM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FARM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.18% of graded US stocks.
- FARM's asset turnover comes in at 1.145 -- ranking 20th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- HRL, TR, and JJSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FARM.
The table below shows FARM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FARM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FARM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.46||52-week high||$7.88|
|Prev. close||$5.55||52-week low||$4.33|
|Day high||$5.60||Avg. volume||79,001|
|50-day MA||$5.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.54||Market Cap||106.72M|
Farmer Brothers Company (FARM) Company Bio
Farmer Bros. Company manufactures, wholesales, and distributes coffee, tea, and culinary products in the United States. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Torrance, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FARM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FARM Latest Social Stream
View Full FARM Social Stream
Latest FARM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FARMER BROTHERS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FARM as an investment opportunity.
Farmer Bros ( NASDAQ:FARM ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$121.4m (up 12% from 1Q 2022...
Farmer Brothers (FARM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.33% and 2.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NORTHLAKE, Texas, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ: FARM) (the “Company”) today reported financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2022. First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Highlights: Net sales were $121.4 million, an increase of $13.0 million, or 12.0%, from the prior year periodGross margin in the period was 22% compared to 29% in the prior year period,Net loss was $7.4 million compared to a net loss of $2.4 million in the prior year periodAdjusted EBI
Recent uptick might appease Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ:FARM) institutional owners after losing 22% over the past year
A look at the shareholders of Farmer Bros. Co. ( NASDAQ:FARM ) can tell us which group is most powerful. We can see...
Farmer Bros. Co. Announces Board Refresh and Cooperation Agreement with Stockholders JCP Investment Management and 22NW
NORTHLAKE, Texas, Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ: FARM) (the “Company”), today announced it has entered into a cooperation agreement (the “Cooperation Agreement”) with JCP Investment Management, LLC (collectively with its affiliates, “JCP”) and 22NW, LP (collectively with its affiliates, “22NW”), which together own approximately 15.7% of the Company’s outstanding common stock. Under the Cooperation Agreement, the Company has agreed to promptly appoint Bradley L. Radof
FARM Price Returns