FARO Technologies, Inc. (FARO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FARO POWR Grades
- FARO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.8% of US stocks.
- FARO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FARO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FARO Stock Summary
- FARO's current price/earnings ratio is 113.34, which is higher than 92.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Faro Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about just 15.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 42.1%, Faro Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.46% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Faro Technologies Inc are ZYXI, HURC, ESE, FWRD, and ENZ.
- Visit FARO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.faro.com.
FARO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.33||52-week high||$97.88|
|Prev. close||$76.65||52-week low||$49.34|
|Day high||$76.33||Avg. volume||102,765|
|50-day MA||$77.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.01||Market Cap||1.39B|
FARO Technologies, Inc. (FARO) Company Bio
FARO Technologies designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supports software driven, three-dimensional (3-D) measurement, imaging, and realization systems for manufacturing, industrial, architecture, surveying, building construction, and law enforcement applications. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Lake Mary, Florida.
FARO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FARO Latest Social Stream
View Full FARO Social Stream
Latest FARO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Faro Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FARO as an investment opportunity.
FARO Technologies (FARO) has acquired HoloBuilder, Inc for $34 million in cash. FARO Technologies is a global source for 3D measurement, imaging, and realization technology. Following the announcement, FARO shares climbed 2.15% to close at $76.92 on June 7. HoloBuilder is a technology firm that develops enterprise software with the help of 360° photos, machine vision, and artificial intelligence. The company’s 3D platform easily captures, views, and controls project progress, helping contractors
FARO® Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: FARO), a global leader of 3D measurement, imaging, and realization solutions for the 3D Metrology, AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), and Public Safety Analytics markets, today announced the acquisition of HoloBuilder, Inc.
Faro Technologies (FARO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -142.86% and -2.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FARO® (Nasdaq: FARO), a global leader of 3D measurement, imaging, and realization solutions for the 3D Metrology, AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), and Public Safety Analytics markets, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO), a global leader for 3D measurement, imaging and realization solutions for 3D Metrology, AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), and Public Safety Analytics, today announced two new strategic goals in support of its Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) efforts.
FARO Price Returns