FARO Technologies, Inc. (FARO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FARO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FARO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.31% of US stocks.
- FARO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FARO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.74% of US stocks).
FARO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FARO TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about only 15.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.61%, FARO TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.05% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FARO has reported earnings growth of 88.57%, putting it ahead of 83.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FARO TECHNOLOGIES INC are ICAD, RPID, POLA, FCEL, and OSUR.
- Visit FARO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.faro.com.
FARO Valuation Summary
- FARO's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 26.09% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FARO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FARO.
FARO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.34%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.34%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.17%.
The table below shows FARO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FARO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FARO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78% of graded US stocks.
- FARO's asset turnover comes in at 0.65 -- ranking 33rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TRNS, AXDX, and BRKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FARO.
The table below shows FARO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FARO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FARO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.03||52-week high||$73.33|
|Prev. close||$32.30||52-week low||$25.20|
|Day high||$33.11||Avg. volume||118,107|
|50-day MA||$29.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.30||Market Cap||620.30M|
FARO Technologies, Inc. (FARO) Company Bio
FARO Technologies designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supports software driven, three-dimensional (3-D) measurement, imaging, and realization systems for manufacturing, industrial, architecture, surveying, building construction, and law enforcement applications. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Lake Mary, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FARO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FARO Latest Social Stream
View Full FARO Social Stream
Latest FARO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FARO TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FARO as an investment opportunity.
FARO® Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO), a global leader in 4D digital reality solutions, today announced the release of a new edition of FARO Zone 3D Software to the public safety market, equipping crime, crash, fire, and security professionals with critical new capabilities they need. These include: advanced graphics; customizable vehicle modeling; and the ability to measure from photographs through photogrammetry integrations.
FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:FARO) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 02, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Michael Funari - Sapphire Investor Relations Michael Burger…
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Faro Technologies (FARO), Fortinet (FTNT) and PTC (PTC)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Faro Technologies (FARO – Research Report), Fortinet (FTNT – Research Report) and PTC (PTC – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Faro Technologies (FARO) Needham analyst James Ricchiuti maintained a Buy rating on Faro Technologies today and set a price target of $32.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $27.20, close to its 52-week low of $25.20. According to TipRanks.
FARO® Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: FARO), a global leader in 4D digital reality solutions, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
FARO® Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO), a global leader in 4D digital reality solutions, today announced that after market close on Wednesday, November 2, 2022, it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. In conjunction with the release, Michael D. Burger, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Allen Muhich, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
FARO Price Returns