Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FATE POWR Grades
- FATE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 49.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FATE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- FATE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
FATE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fate Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FATE's price/sales ratio is 117.93; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.04% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fate Therapeutics Inc comes in at 263.39%, a number that bests 97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FATE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FGEN, NKTR, ARWR, ARVN, and ATRA.
- FATE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fate Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.fatetherapeutics.com.
FATE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FATE's price/sales ratio is 1179.3% higher, now standing at 145.2.
- Over the past 96 months, FATE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 25.6.
- Over the past 96 months, FATE's price/sales ratio has gone up 80.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FATE.
FATE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 175.73%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 198.46%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -267.06%.
The table below shows FATE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FATE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FATE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.16% of graded US stocks.
- FATE's asset turnover comes in at 0.058 -- ranking 312th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RMTI, SYBX, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FATE.
The table below shows FATE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FATE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FATE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.00||52-week high||$121.16|
|Prev. close||$59.48||52-week low||$42.64|
|Day high||$59.50||Avg. volume||1,014,892|
|50-day MA||$67.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.44||Market Cap||5.62B|
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE) Company Bio
Fate Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FATE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FATE Latest Social Stream
View Full FATE Social Stream
Latest FATE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fate Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FATE as an investment opportunity.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 873 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of June 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Fate Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:FATE) based on that […]
Fate Therapeutics Announces Presentations at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer 2021 Annual Meeting
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FATE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of programmed cellular immunotherapies for patients with cancer, today announced that one oral and four poster presentations for the Company’s induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) product platform were accepted for presentation at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) being held November 10-14, 2021. The o
Fate Therapeutics Announces Publication of FT538 Preclinical Data Demonstrating Enhanced Serial Killing and Functional Persistence without Cytokine Support
Peer-Reviewed Cell Stem Cell Publication Highlights Shared Metabolic, Transcriptional, and Functional Features of FT538 and Adaptive NK Cells Peer-Reviewed Cell Stem Cell Publication Highlights Shared Metabolic, Transcriptional, and Functional Features of FT538 and Adaptive NK Cells
Positive news versus poor clinical trial results may determine the future of Fate Therapeutics.
Adoptive T cell therapy Market Giants Spending Is Going To Boom |Top key players-Gilead Sciences, Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Fate Therapeutics Inc., Novartis International AG
Adoptive T cell Therapy, otherwise called cell immunotherapy, is a type of therapy that utilizes the phones of our resistant framework to wipe out malignant growth. A portion of these methodologies include straightforwardly detaching our own resistant cells and essentially
FATE Price Returns