Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FATE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FATE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FATE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 168 days.
- FATE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
FATE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fate Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FATE's price/sales ratio is 68.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.81% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fate Therapeutics Inc comes in at 198.12%, a number that bests 96.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fate Therapeutics Inc are CUE, AKTS, ACRS, SWTX, and IONS.
- Visit FATE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fatetherapeutics.com.
FATE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FATE's price/sales ratio is 1179.3% higher, now standing at 145.2.
- Over the past 96 months, FATE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 25.6.
- Over the past 96 months, FATE's price/sales ratio has gone up 80.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FATE.
FATE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 148.92%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -379.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 175.73%.
The table below shows FATE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FATE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FATE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.68% of graded US stocks.
- FATE's asset turnover comes in at 0.058 -- ranking 313th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RMTI, SYBX, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FATE.
The table below shows FATE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FATE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FATE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.78||52-week high||$118.14|
|Prev. close||$39.27||52-week low||$33.69|
|Day high||$40.84||Avg. volume||1,525,569|
|50-day MA||$51.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.05||Market Cap||3.42B|
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE) Company Bio
Fate Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FATE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FATE Latest Social Stream
View Full FATE Social Stream
Latest FATE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fate Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FATE as an investment opportunity.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Robert Burns reiterated a Buy rating on Fate Therapeutics (FATE – Research Report) today and set a price target of $122.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $49.31, close to its 52-week low of $43.60. According to TipRanks.com, Burns is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -17.7% and a 19.5% success rate. Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Forma Therapeutics Holdings, Turning Point Therapeutics, and Black Diamond Therapeutics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Fate Therapeutics with a $98.08 average price target, representing a 106.8% upside.
Fate Therapeutics Announces FDA Clearance for FT536, a First-in-class MICA/B-targeted CAR NK Cell Product Candidate for the Treatment of Solid Tumors
Multiplexed-engineered CAR NK Cell Product Candidate derived from Clonal Master iPSC Line that incorporates Four Functional Elements, including a Novel CAR Targeting the Pan-tumor Associated Stress Proteins MICA and MICB Proprietary Antigen Binding Domain of FT536 has been Shown to Overcome MICA/B Shedding, a Common Mechanism of Tumor Cell Escape Broadly Observed Across Solid Tumors Six-arm Phase 1 Clinical Study to Evaluate Multi-dose, Multi-cycle Treatment Schedule of FT536 as Monotherapy and
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FATE) CFO Edward J. Dulac III sold 15,977 shares of Fate Therapeutics stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, December 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of $60.00, for a total value of $958,620.00. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, 
Tygh Capital Management Inc. Has $2.89 Million Stock Holdings in Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FATE)
Tygh Capital Management Inc. lifted its holdings in Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FATE) by 33.9% in the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 48,773 shares of the biopharmaceutical companys stock after purchasing an additional 12,358 shares during the quarter. Tygh Capital Management Inc. owned about 0.05% of 
Investment company MainStay VP Small Cap Growth Portfolio (Current Portfolio) buys Option Care Health Inc, Leslies Inc, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc, 908 Devices Inc, SelectQuote Inc, sells Globant SA, Asana Inc, The Hain Celestial Group Inc, SiTime Corp, Vroom Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, MainStay VP Small Cap Growth Portfolio.
FATE Price Returns