Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE): Price and Financial Metrics
FATE Stock Summary
- Fate Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 9.73% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 169.92, Fate Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.7% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fate Therapeutics Inc comes in at 125.32%, a number that bests 95.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fate Therapeutics Inc are ARGX, DNLI, CNCE, CUE, and QURE.
- FATE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fate Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.fatetherapeutics.com.
FATE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FATE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.18||52-week high||$32.39|
|Prev. close||$24.80||52-week low||$12.59|
|Day high||$25.35||Avg. volume||1,170,043|
|50-day MA||$25.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.12||Market Cap||1.84B|
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE) Company Bio
Fate Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.