Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FATE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FATE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FATE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FATE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.1% of US stocks).
FATE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fate Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 201.78, Fate Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.71% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that FATE's revenue has grown 279.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.29% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fate Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARVN, MRTX, NEWR, SUMO, and MDLA.
- FATE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fate Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.fatetherapeutics.com.
FATE Valuation Summary
- FATE's price/earnings ratio is -43; this is 224.64% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FATE's price/sales ratio has moved up 133.3 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, FATE's price/sales ratio has gone up 133.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FATE.
FATE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FATE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.01||52-week high||$121.16|
|Prev. close||$86.19||52-week low||$29.37|
|Day high||$86.93||Avg. volume||1,012,357|
|50-day MA||$81.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.67||Market Cap||7.81B|
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE) Company Bio
Fate Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.
FATE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FATE Latest Social Stream
View Full FATE Social Stream
Latest FATE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fate Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FATE as an investment opportunity.
ARK Invest added to its stakes in DraftKings, Fate Therapeutics, and Zoom Video, all of which are trading well below their recent peaks.
Fate Therapeutics to Host Virtual Event Highlighting Interim Phase 1 Clinical Data from its Off-the-Shelf, iPSC-derived NK Cell Franchise for B-cell Lymphoma
SAN DIEGO, July 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FATE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer, today announced that management will host a virtual event to highlight interim Phase 1 clinical data from its FT596 and FT516 programs for the treatment of relapsed / refractory B-cell lymphomas on August 19, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET. The live webcast of the presentation can be accessed under "E
SAN DIEGO, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FATE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer, today announced that the Company will host a conference call and live audio webcast on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET to report its second quarter 2021 financial results and provide a corporate update. In order to participate in the conference call, please dial 800-773-2954 (toll
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 866 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
Stock markets run on fear and greed in the short term.
FATE Price Returns