Foundation Building Materials, Inc. (FBM): Price and Financial Metrics
FBM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FBM is 5.28 -- better than 92.13% of US stocks.
- FBM's went public 3.16 years ago, making it older than only 9.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Foundation Building Materials Inc is reporting a growth rate of 145.7%; that's higher than 92.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Foundation Building Materials Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BCC, GMS, TCS, CIGI, and GBL.
- FBM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Foundation Building Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.fbmsales.com.
FBM Stock Price Chart More Charts
FBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$22.14|
|Prev. close||$9.23||52-week low||$7.99|
|Day high||$9.79||Avg. volume||423,415|
|50-day MA||$14.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.38||Market Cap||389.72M|
Foundation Building Materials, Inc. (FBM) Company Bio
Foundation Building Materials is the second largest distributor of wallboard, ceiling systems and mechanical insulation. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Tustin, California.