Franklin Covey Company (FC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.4% of US stocks.
- FC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
FC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.04%, FRANKLIN COVEY CO's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.43% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FC has reported earnings growth of 77.61%, putting it ahead of 83.71% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FC is more volatile than just 10.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRANKLIN COVEY CO are ODC, DFIN, CRAI, EEFT, and CHX.
- Visit FC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklincovey.com.
FC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FC's price/sales ratio is 109.09% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- FC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FC.
FC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.98%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 459.76%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 285.35%.
The table below shows FC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.73% of graded US stocks.
- FC's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 128th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- V, FTAI, and CELP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FC.
The table below shows FC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FC, see our FC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$45.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
FC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.35||52-week high||$54.70|
|Prev. close||$45.87||52-week low||$34.00|
|Day high||$46.52||Avg. volume||60,478|
|50-day MA||$46.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.53||Market Cap||644.50M|
Franklin Covey Company (FC) Company Bio
Franklin Covey provides training and consulting services in the areas of leadership, productivity, strategic execution, trust, sales force performance, customer loyalty, and communication effectiveness skills worldwide. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
FC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FC Latest Social Stream
View Full FC Social Stream
Latest FC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANKLIN COVEY CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FC as an investment opportunity.
Accenture (ACN) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Accenture (ACN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.03% and 1.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended February 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Franklin Covey to Report Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
SALT LAKE CITY, March 20, 2023--Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC), a leader in organizational performance improvement, announced today that the conference call to review the Company’s second quarter fiscal 2023 financial results will take place on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. ET (3:00 p.m. MT). The Company’s financial results are expected to be released after the close of the market on Wednesday, March 29, 2023.
With 69% ownership of the shares, Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE:FC) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Franklin Covey's stock price might be vulnerable to...
Information Services Group (III) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
ISG (III) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30% and 4.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Will Weakness in Franklin Covey Co.'s (NYSE:FC) Stock Prove Temporary Given Strong Fundamentals?
With its stock down 11% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Franklin Covey (NYSE:FC). But if you pay...
FC Price Returns
Continue Researching FCWant to do more research on Franklin Covey Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Franklin Covey Co (FC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Covey Co (FC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Covey Co (FC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...