Franklin Covey Company (FC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FC POWR Grades
- FC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- FC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.56% of US stocks).
FC Stock Summary
- Franklin Covey Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.39% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Franklin Covey Co is higher than it is for about just 19.21% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FC has reported earnings growth of 344.3%, putting it ahead of 93.54% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Franklin Covey Co, a group of peers worth examining would be IIIN, OLB, CMT, JVA, and EVI.
- FC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franklin Covey Co's official web site, go to www.franklincovey.com.
FC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FC's EV/EBIT ratio is 249.07% higher, now standing at 74.7.
- FC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 124.2 over the prior 243 months.
- FC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FC.
FC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.09%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 72.86%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 32.44%.
The table below shows FC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.73% of graded US stocks.
- FC's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 128th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- V, FTAI, and CELP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FC.
The table below shows FC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.24||52-week high||$52.52|
|Prev. close||$46.38||52-week low||$23.82|
|Day high||$44.43||Avg. volume||67,543|
|50-day MA||$46.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.87||Market Cap||632.50M|
Franklin Covey Company (FC) Company Bio
Franklin Covey provides training and consulting services in the areas of leadership, productivity, strategic execution, trust, sales force performance, customer loyalty, and communication effectiveness skills worldwide. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
FC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FC Latest Social Stream
View Full FC Social Stream
Latest FC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Covey Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FC as an investment opportunity.
FranklinCovey and Mango Publishing Release New Book, Strikingly Different Selling: 6 Vital Skills to Stand Out and Sell More
SALT LAKE CITY, January 13, 2022--FranklinCovey and Mango Publishing Release New Book, Strikingly Different Selling: 6 Vital Skills to Stand Out and Sell More
While Franklin Covey Co. ( NYSE:FC ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it led the NYSE gainers...
Nielsen (NLSN) collaborates with New York Interconnect for local TV measurement in the New York Designated Market Area.
Franklin Covey (NYSE: FC) is a global company that specializes in organizational performance improvement. It operates in three key segments: Direct Offices, Education Practice, and International Licensees. These solutions are available in 21 languages and across multiple delivery channels from traditional books to multi-media online presentations. Clients include organizations in the Fortune 500, thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. Franklin Covey has directly owned and licensee partner offices providing professional services in more than 160 countries and territories.
Shares of training and consulting services provider Franklin Covey Co. (FC) have climbed 110% over the past year. The company recently posted better-than-estimated first-quarter performance on both its top-line as well as bottom-line fronts. Buoyed by double-digit growth in the Subscription services and Education Division, sales increased 27% year-over-year to $61.3 million, and exceeded analysts' estimates by $5.9 million. Earnings per share at $0.27 came in ahead of expectations by $0.24. With these developments in mind, let us take a look at the changes in FC’s key risk factors that investors should know.
FC Price Returns