Franklin Covey Company (FC): Price and Financial Metrics
FC Stock Summary
- Franklin Covey Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.5%, Franklin Covey Co's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.51% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Franklin Covey Co comes in at -21.82%, a number that bests only 18.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AHC, MSB, SSY, BSIG, and DJCO.
- FC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franklin Covey Co's official web site, go to www.franklincovey.com.
FC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.96||52-week high||$30.88|
|Prev. close||$30.34||52-week low||$16.50|
|Day high||$30.26||Avg. volume||81,553|
|50-day MA||$27.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.49||Market Cap||423.81M|
Franklin Covey Company (FC) Company Bio
Franklin Covey provides training and consulting services in the areas of leadership, productivity, strategic execution, trust, sales force performance, customer loyalty, and communication effectiveness skills worldwide. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
FC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Franklin Covey Co ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Franklin Covey Co ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 22.92% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Franklin Covey Co experienced a tax rate of about 75% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 97.51% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FC Latest Social Stream
View Full FC Social Stream
Latest FC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Covey Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FC as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Covey Co. Named to 2021 Training Industry Top 20 Training Companies List For 10th Time For Best-in-Class Leadership Solutions That Focus on Developing Great Leaders
Franklin Covey Co. Named to 2021 Training Industry Top 20 Training Companies List For 10th Time For Best-in-Class Leadership Solutions
Franklin Covey (FC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Larry H. Miller Group of Companies Partners With FranklinCovey to Use its Award-Winning Leadership Development Solution to Support a World-Class Culture Where Everyone Thrives
Larry H. Miller Group of Companies Partners With FranklinCovey to Use its Award-Winning Leadership Development Solution to Support World-Class Culture
The following slide deck was published by Franklin Covey Co. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
FC Price Returns
Continue Researching FCWant to do more research on Franklin Covey Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!