Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. Common Shares (FCAU): Price and Financial Metrics
FCAU Stock Summary
- FCAU's current price/earnings ratio is 6.6, which is higher than merely 6.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV has a higher such ratio than only 6.79% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46%, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV are CMI, TEL, ALXN, GLW, and CHKP.
- FCAU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV's official web site, go to www.fcagroup.com.
FCAU Stock Price Chart More Charts
FCAU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.46||52-week high||$17.46|
|Prev. close||$13.65||52-week low||$12.11|
|Day high||$13.60||Avg. volume||3,173,379|
|50-day MA||$14.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.09||Market Cap||26.38B|
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. Common Shares (FCAU) Company Bio
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes, and sells vehicles and components. It offers passenger cars, light trucks, and light commercial vehicles under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, and Ram brand names, as well as after-sales services and parts under the Mopar brand name. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.