First Community Corporation (FCCO): Price and Financial Metrics
FCCO Stock Summary
- First Community Corp's market capitalization of $105,330,145 is ahead of just 22.2% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.97, First Community Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 23.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- FCCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OVBC, ACNB, CARV, RVSB, and LARK.
- FCCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Community Corp's official web site, go to www.firstcommunitysc.com.
FCCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.86||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$14.07||52-week low||$12.23|
|Day high||$14.47||Avg. volume||20,404|
|50-day MA||$13.55||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$15.56||Market Cap||103.76M|
First Community Corporation (FCCO) Company Bio
First Community Corporation operates as the bank holding company for First Community Bank which offers various commercial and retail banking products and services to small-to-medium sized businesses, professional concerns, and individuals in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lexington, South Carolina.