First Community Corporation (FCCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCCO Stock Summary
- FCCO has a higher market value than merely 23.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $132,416,078.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.39 for FIRST COMMUNITY CORP; that's greater than it is for 95.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCCO is more volatile than only 12.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST COMMUNITY CORP are HWBK, CARV, CCNE, CVLY, and BCBP.
- FCCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST COMMUNITY CORP's official web site, go to www.firstcommunitysc.com.
FCCO Valuation Summary
- FCCO's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FCCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCCO.
FCCO Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 7.82%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 1.97%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.03%.
The table below shows FCCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.41||52-week high||$23.42|
|Prev. close||$17.38||52-week low||$17.04|
|Day high||$17.97||Avg. volume||8,698|
|50-day MA||$17.99||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$19.59||Market Cap||131.74M|
First Community Corporation (FCCO) Company Bio
First Community Corporation operates as the bank holding company for First Community Bank which offers various commercial and retail banking products and services to small-to-medium sized businesses, professional concerns, and individuals in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lexington, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCCO Latest Social Stream
View Full FCCO Social Stream
Latest FCCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST COMMUNITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCCO as an investment opportunity.
First Community (NASDAQ:FCCO) investors are sitting on a loss of 3.2% if they invested five years ago
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But every investor is...
Today, First Community Corporation (Nasdaq: FCCO), the holding company for First Community Bank, reported net income for the second quarter of 2022 of $3.130 million as compared to $3.543 million in the second quarter of 2021 and $3.489 million in the first quarter of 2022. Diluted earnings per common share were $0.41 for the second quarter of 2022 as compared to $0.47 for the second quarter of 2021 and $0.46 in the first quarter of 2022. As a note, during the second quarter of 2021, the bank re
If you want to know who really controls First Community Corporation ( NASDAQ:FCCO ), then you'll have to look at the...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Highlights for First Quarter 2022
FCCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|