First Community Corporation (FCCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCCO POWR Grades
- FCCO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCCO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 42 weeks.
- FCCO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30.07% of US stocks).
FCCO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FCCO is currently 4.13, higher than only 12.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.71 for First Community Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCCO is more volatile than only 9.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OVBC, MBCN, MGYR, CCBG, and FMBH.
- FCCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Community Corp's official web site, go to www.firstcommunitysc.com.
FCCO Valuation Summary
- FCCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.5; this is 10.47% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FCCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- FCCO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCCO.
FCCO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.56%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.88%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.81%.
The table below shows FCCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.55||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$19.84||52-week low||$13.59|
|Day high||$19.92||Avg. volume||21,606|
|50-day MA||$19.76||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$19.46||Market Cap||147.41M|
First Community Corporation (FCCO) Company Bio
First Community Corporation operates as the bank holding company for First Community Bank which offers various commercial and retail banking products and services to small-to-medium sized businesses, professional concerns, and individuals in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lexington, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCCO Latest Social Stream
View Full FCCO Social Stream
Latest FCCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Community Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCCO as an investment opportunity.
The board of First Community Corporation ( NASDAQ:FCCO ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 16th of...
Highlights for Third Quarter of 2021
Eagle Bancorp Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Merger of Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm EBMT
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, is investigating whether the merger of Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT) and First Community Bancorp, Inc. is fair to Eagle Bancorp shareholders. Under the terms of the agreement, First Community shareholders will receive Eagle Bancorp common stock and cash for each share of First Community common stock they own. Halper Sadeh encourages Eagle Bancorp shareholders to click here to learn more about their lega
HELENA, Mont., Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT), (the Company, or Eagle), the holding company of Opportunity Bank of Montana, today announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire First Community Bancorp, Inc., and its subsidiary, First Community Bank (First Community). The transaction is Eagles fourth announced acquisition of a Montana-based bank since 2017, and its largest transaction to date. Headquartered in Glasgow, Montana, First Community is the largest bank headquartered in Northeast Montana with $374 million in total assets. First Community currently operates nine branches and two mortgage LPOs, including commercial-focused branches in Helena and Three Forks (Gallatin County). The acquisition will further solidify Eagles positio...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
FCCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|