First Community Corporation (FCCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCCO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FCCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCCO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FCCO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.03% of US stocks).
FCCO Stock Summary
- First Community Corp's market capitalization of $157,196,080 is ahead of only 20.3% of US-listed equities.
- FCCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCCO is more volatile than merely 18.98% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Community Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MOFG, GNTY, FULT, CVLY, and TCFC.
- Visit FCCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstcommunitysc.com.
FCCO Valuation Summary
- FCCO's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 141.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FCCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.8 over the prior 243 months.
- FCCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCCO.
FCCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.16%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.83%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.81%.
The table below shows FCCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.45||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$20.58||52-week low||$12.23|
|Day high||$20.66||Avg. volume||27,237|
|50-day MA||$20.22||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$18.39||Market Cap||153.89M|
First Community Corporation (FCCO) Company Bio
First Community Corporation operates as the bank holding company for First Community Bank which offers various commercial and retail banking products and services to small-to-medium sized businesses, professional concerns, and individuals in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lexington, South Carolina.
FCCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCCO Latest Social Stream
View Full FCCO Social Stream
Latest FCCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Community Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCCO as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see First...
First Community Corporation's ( NASDAQ:FCCO ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.12 per share on 17th of...
Highlights for Second Quarter of 2021
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
Batesvilles First Community Bank is enlarging its presence in downtown Conway after the $1.6 million purchase of the former Second Baptist Church in December.
FCCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|