First Community Corporation (FCCO): Price and Financial Metrics
FCCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.40||52-week high||$22.25|
|Prev. close||$17.40||52-week low||$16.30|
|Day high||$17.60||Avg. volume||21,179|
|50-day MA||$17.92||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$19.03||Market Cap||132.14M|
FCCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCCO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FCCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.39% of US stocks.
- FCCO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- FCCO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
FCCO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.16 for FIRST COMMUNITY CORP; that's greater than it is for 95.13% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 106.55%, FIRST COMMUNITY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 90.03% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FCCO comes in at -69.35% -- higher than that of only 8.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNTY, SBFG, HWBK, LKFN, and ALRS.
- Visit FCCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstcommunitysc.com.
FCCO Valuation Summary
- FCCO's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 4.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FCCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCCO.
FCCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 6.36%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.99%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 64.27%.
The table below shows FCCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
First Community Corporation (FCCO) Company Bio
First Community Corporation operates as the bank holding company for First Community Bank which offers various commercial and retail banking products and services to small-to-medium sized businesses, professional concerns, and individuals in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lexington, South Carolina.
FCCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCCO Latest Social Stream
View Full FCCO Social Stream
Latest FCCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST COMMUNITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCCO as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Today, First Community Corporation (Nasdaq: FCCO), the holding company for First Community Bank, reported net income for the second quarter of 2023 of $3.327 million as compared to $3.130 million in the second quarter of 2022 and $3.463 million in the first quarter of 2023. Diluted earnings per common share were $0.43 for the second quarter of 2023 as compared to $0.41 for the second quarter of 2022 and $0.45 in the first quarter of 2023. Pre-tax pre-provision earnings during the second quarter
First Community Corporation's (NASDAQ:FCCO) top owners are individual investors with 44% stake, while 44% is held by institutions
Key Insights The considerable ownership by individual investors in First Community indicates that they collectively...
First Community Corporation ( NASDAQ:FCCO ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 16th...
Highlights for First Quarter 2023
FCCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|