First Community Corporation (FCCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, FCCO has issued more dividends than only 11.17% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 4.25 -- higher than 94.34% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, FCCO has returned $3,472,000 US dollars -- more than only 9.78% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FCCO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CDOR, RRC, GFF, MMC and EVRG.
FCCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FCCO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.43%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Community Corp are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for First Community Corp, its beta is lower than 94.93% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, FCCO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 66.98% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, FCCO's equity discount rate is less than 86.05% of those stocks.
FCCO Dividend Chart
FCCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|