First Community Corporation (FCCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, FCCO has issued more dividends than merely 10.25% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.17 -- higher than 87.82% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, FCCO has returned $3,408,000 US dollars, more than merely 9.64% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FCCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ADI, PNR, GLBS, BBBY and ABBV.
FCCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding First Community Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 16.26%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FCCO, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Community Corp's expected return of 16.26% is higher than 68.65% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FCCO has a discount rate lower than 68.65% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for First Community Corp, its beta is lower than 95.38% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Community Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 87.5% of them.
FCCO Dividend Chart
FCCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|