FirstCash, Inc. (FCFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCFS POWR Grades
- FCFS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCFS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FCFS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.84% of US stocks).
FCFS Stock Summary
- FCFS's went public 28.95 years ago, making it older than 79.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Firstcash Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that FCFS's revenue has grown -15.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 21.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRO, JBT, HY, BRID, and SAMG.
- FCFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Firstcash Inc's official web site, go to www.firstcash.com.
FCFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCFS's price/earnings ratio is 149.59% higher, now standing at 30.2.
- FCFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FCFS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCFS.
FCFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.95||52-week high||$84.83|
|Prev. close||$77.04||52-week low||$51.15|
|Day high||$78.12||Avg. volume||245,752|
|50-day MA||$79.11||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$68.38||Market Cap||3.20B|
FirstCash, Inc. (FCFS) Company Bio
First Cash Financial Services focuses on serving cash and credit constrained consumers through its retail pawn locations. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Arlington, Texas.
FCFS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Firstcash Inc. To summarize, we found that Firstcash Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Firstcash Inc ended up being:
- Firstcash Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Firstcash Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 69.48% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 60.51% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FCFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCFS Latest Social Stream
View Full FCFS Social Stream
Latest FCFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Firstcash Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCFS as an investment opportunity.
First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 31.48% and 0.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FirstCash (FCFS) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Analysts Estimate First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Discover Financial (DFS) partners with SIBS MB to provide customers with more payment choices and gain a broader global reach.
Pawn Shop Market Future Scope including key players FirstCash, Big Pawn, EZCorp, PAWNGO, UltraPawn, American Jewelry and Loan, Browns Family Jewellers, New Bond Street Pawnbrokers, Borro, Big Store Pawn Shop, Buckeye Pawn Shop, Welsh Pawn
The Pawn Shop Market accounted for US$ XX Million/Billion in the year 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2020 2029, to account for US$ XX Million/Billion in the year 2029. Global Pawn Shop Market is segmented by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and 
FCFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|