FirstCash, Inc. (FCFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCFS POWR Grades
- FCFS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCFS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FCFS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.88% of US stocks).
FCFS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FIRSTCASH HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 61.84%, FIRSTCASH HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.37% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FIRSTCASH HOLDINGS INC comes in at 56.12%, a number that bests 84.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGLS, RCKY, AIT, HFFG, and VSH.
- FCFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRSTCASH HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.firstcash.com.
FCFS Valuation Summary
- FCFS's price/earnings ratio is 21.4; this is 86.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FCFS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCFS.
FCFS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 50.98%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 10.14%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.04%.
The table below shows FCFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.6% of graded US stocks.
- FCFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.658 -- ranking 153rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- CNXN, NUZE, and VLGEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCFS.
The table below shows FCFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.95||52-week high||$100.00|
|Prev. close||$91.59||52-week low||$58.30|
|Day high||$92.70||Avg. volume||254,288|
|50-day MA||$87.35||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$76.13||Market Cap||4.21B|
FirstCash, Inc. (FCFS) Company Bio
First Cash Financial Services focuses on serving cash and credit constrained consumers through its retail pawn locations. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Arlington, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCFS Latest Social Stream
View Full FCFS Social Stream
Latest FCFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRSTCASH HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCFS as an investment opportunity.
Insiders of FirstCash Holdings, Inc (NASDAQ:FCFS) received good value on their investment after their US$1m purchase jumped US$231k in value
FirstCash Holdings, Inc ( NASDAQ:FCFS ) insiders who bought shares over the past year were rewarded handsomely last...
A few months ago, I launched coverage of FirstCash Holdings Inc. (FCFS) with a bullish article. My main bullish thesis is that the countercyclical pawn business is primed to outperform during the current economic tough times.
While I continue to like FirstCash's countercyclical pawn business, I am increasingly worried about a pending recession and its impact on the cyclical POS LTO business. After a quick 20% gain on my bullish call, I am recommending investors take profits and look fo...
FirstCash Holdings ( NASDAQ:FCFS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$672.1m (up 68% from 3Q...
FirstCash Holdings, Inc Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Updating Their Predictions
Shareholders of FirstCash Holdings, Inc ( NASDAQ:FCFS ) will be pleased this week, given that the stock price is up 14...
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
FCFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|