FirstCash, Inc. (FCFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCFS POWR Grades
- FCFS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.87% of US stocks.
- FCFS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- FCFS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.03% of US stocks).
FCFS Stock Summary
- FCFS's went public 28.76 years ago, making it older than 79.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Firstcash Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Firstcash Inc's share price is greater than that of just 13.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Firstcash Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GHC, DDS, KRO, MFGP, and SCHL.
- Visit FCFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstcash.com.
FCFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.07||52-week high||$77.40|
|Prev. close||$76.32||52-week low||$51.15|
|Day high||$77.40||Avg. volume||274,434|
|50-day MA||$69.35||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$63.70||Market Cap||3.16B|
FirstCash, Inc. (FCFS) Company Bio
First Cash Financial Services focuses on serving cash and credit constrained consumers through its retail pawn locations. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Arlington, Texas.
FCFS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FCFS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Firstcash Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Firstcash Inc, consider:
- Firstcash Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 15.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Firstcash Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 69.94% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 54.24% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FCFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCFS Latest Social Stream
View Full FCFS Social Stream
Latest FCFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Firstcash Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCFS as an investment opportunity.
Jefferies Stick to Their Buy Rating for FirstCash Inc
Barclays Stick to Their Buy Rating for FirstCash Inc
First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.44% and 0.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of FirstCash (NASDAQ:FCFS) were unchanged after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 33.33% year over year to $0.84, which beat the estimate of $0.81. Revenue of $392,158,000 declined by 21.31% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $384,340,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on FCFS Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Technicals 52-week high: $90.56 52-week low: $51.15 Price action over last quarter: down 3.62% Company Overview FirstCash Inc Financial Services operates pawn stores in the United States and Latin America. Its primary business involves making small loans secured by personal property. These pawn loans give the borrower the opti...
FirstCash Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Earnings Results; Adds 137 Locations in 2020 Including Fourth Quarter Acquisitions of 22 U.S. Stores; Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend and Authorizes Additional Repurchase Program
FORT WORTH, Texas, Jan. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FirstCash, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FCFS), the leading international operator of approximately 2,750 retail pawn stores in the U.S. and Latin America, today announced operating results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2020, and an update on the impact of COVID-19 on its business. In addition, the Board of Directors declared a $0.27 per share quarterly cash dividend to be paid in February 2021 and authorized an additional $100 million of common share repurchases. Mr. Rick Wessel, chief executive officer, stated, “Our fourth quarter operating results demonstrated the resiliency of our business model and the continued dedication of our employees to safely serve customers in an unprecedented operating environme...
FCFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|