FirstCash, Inc. (FCFS): Price and Financial Metrics
FCFS Stock Summary
- FCFS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 206.98 -- higher than 81.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Firstcash Inc's stock had its IPO on August 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 78.55% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Firstcash Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Firstcash Inc are UFPI, FLO, SIGI, AXE, and VMI.
- Visit FCFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.firstcash.com.
FCFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
FCFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.91||52-week high||$106.80|
|Prev. close||$83.26||52-week low||$78.10|
|Day high||$83.43||Avg. volume||278,370|
|50-day MA||$83.78||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$91.27||Market Cap||3.48B|
FirstCash, Inc. (FCFS) Company Bio
First Cash Financial Services focuses on serving cash and credit constrained consumers through its retail pawn locations. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Arlington, Texas.
FCFS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Firstcash Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Firstcash Inc ranked in the 28st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Firstcash Inc, consider:
- Firstcash Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 76.5% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Firstcash Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.6. This coverage rate is greater than that of 66.62% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than merely 23.97% stocks in the Financial Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|