Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (FCPT): Price and Financial Metrics
FCPT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,268.27, Four Corners Property Trust Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.65% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Four Corners Property Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 94.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCPT is more volatile than only 0.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKH, SOHO, EGP, SACH, and YORW.
- FCPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Four Corners Property Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.fcpt.com.
FCPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FCPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.91||52-week high||$29.85|
|Prev. close||$28.59||52-week low||$26.23|
|Day high||$28.94||Avg. volume||314,314|
|50-day MA||$27.69||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$28.10||Market Cap||1.99B|
Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (FCPT) Company Bio
Four Corners Property Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), will be primarily engaged in the ownership, acquisition, and leasing of restaurant properties. The company was spun off from Darden Restaurants and is based in Orlando, FL.