Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (FCPT): Price and Financial Metrics
FCPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.78||52-week high||$29.30|
|Prev. close||$22.99||52-week low||$20.51|
|Day high||$23.84||Avg. volume||493,948|
|50-day MA||$22.09||Dividend yield||5.89%|
|200-day MA||$24.97||Market Cap||2.15B|
FCPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCPT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FCPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.33% of US stocks.
- FCPT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FCPT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
FCPT Stock Summary
- FCPT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 914.9 -- higher than 96.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For FCPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.56% of US equities we're observing.
- FCPT's price/sales ratio is 8.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOUR CORNERS PROPERTY TRUST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BRX, ELS, BFS, EXR, and GLPI.
- FCPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FOUR CORNERS PROPERTY TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.fcpt.com.
FCPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FCPT's price/earnings ratio is 23.64% lower, now standing at 21.
- FCPT's price/sales ratio has moved down 41.1 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCPT.
FCPT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -3.92%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.69%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.27%.
The table below shows FCPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.21% of graded US stocks.
- FCPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.11 -- ranking 191st of 444 Trading stocks.
- EQC, BLK, and SIEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCPT.
The table below shows FCPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (FCPT) Company Bio
Four Corners Property Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), will be primarily engaged in the ownership, acquisition, and leasing of restaurant properties. The company was spun off from Darden Restaurants and is based in Orlando, FL.
FCPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCPT Latest Social Stream
View Full FCPT Social Stream
Latest FCPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOUR CORNERS PROPERTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCPT as an investment opportunity.
MILL VALLEY, Calif., November 10, 2023--Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: FCPT) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.3450 per share (equivalent to $1.38 per share per annum) for the fourth quarter of 2023. This represents a 1.5% increase from the prior quarter. The dividend is payable on January 12, 2024 to shareholders of record as of December 29, 2023.
MILL VALLEY, Calif., November 08, 2023--Four Corners Property Trust (NYSE:FCPT), a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the ownership and acquisition of high-quality, net-leased restaurant and retail properties ("FCPT" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce the acquisition of a Taco Bell property for $2.2 million. The property is located in a strong retail corridor in Oklahoma and is franchisee-operated under a triple net lease to K-MAC Enterprises, LLC with approximately five ye
On November 6, 2023, William Lenehan, President and CEO of Four Corners Property Trust Inc (NYSE:FCPT), purchased 9,000 shares of the company, signaling a strong vote of confidence in the firm's prospects.
Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:FCPT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Hello and welcome to the FCPT Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. My name is Lauren, and I will be the operator for today’s call. There will be an opportunity for questions at the end of the presentation. [Operator […]
Q3 2023 Four Corners Property Trust Inc Earnings Call
FCPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCPTWant to do more research on Four Corners Property Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch