Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (FCPT): Price and Financial Metrics
FCPT Stock Summary
- FCPT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,291.39 -- higher than 98.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Four Corners Property Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 94.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCPT is more volatile than just 1.07% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Four Corners Property Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BFS, EGP, COR, ROIC, and GTY.
- FCPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Four Corners Property Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.fcpt.com.
FCPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FCPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.88||52-week high||$29.85|
|Prev. close||$27.93||52-week low||$24.97|
|Day high||$28.06||Avg. volume||366,614|
|50-day MA||$28.11||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$28.24||Market Cap||1.92B|
Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (FCPT) Company Bio
Four Corners Property Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), will be primarily engaged in the ownership, acquisition, and leasing of restaurant properties. The company was spun off from Darden Restaurants and is based in Orlando, FL.