Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (FCPT): Price and Financial Metrics
FCPT Stock Summary
- Four Corners Property Trust Inc's stock had its IPO on November 10, 2015, making it an older stock than just 14.31% of US equities in our set.
- For FCPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.67% of US equities we're observing.
- FCPT's price/sales ratio is 7.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Four Corners Property Trust Inc are OLP, KW, SEM, PBFX, and STNG.
- FCPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Four Corners Property Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.fcpt.com.
FCPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FCPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.34||52-week high||$32.50|
|Prev. close||$15.51||52-week low||$12.80|
|Day high||$15.84||Avg. volume||720,844|
|50-day MA||$26.01||Dividend yield||7.87%|
|200-day MA||$27.44||Market Cap||1.01B|
Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (FCPT) Company Bio
Four Corners Property Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), will be primarily engaged in the ownership, acquisition, and leasing of restaurant properties. The company was spun off from Darden Restaurants and is based in Orlando, FL.