First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC, Inc. (FCRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCRD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FCRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.3% of US stocks.
- FCRD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 127 days.
- FCRD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
FCRD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.06, First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 98.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OXSQ, TCI, TPVG, LXP, and SAFE.
- FCRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC Inc's official web site, go to www.thlcredit.com.
FCRD Valuation Summary
- FCRD's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 291.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 136 months, FCRD's price/sales ratio has gone down 88.6.
- Over the past 136 months, FCRD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 73.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCRD.
FCRD Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -37.07%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 236.68%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 496.41%.
The table below shows FCRD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.37||52-week high||$4.79|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$2.37|
|Day high||$4.47||Avg. volume||53,996|
|50-day MA||$4.59||Dividend yield||9.13%|
|200-day MA||$4.23||Market Cap||131.58M|
First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC, Inc. (FCRD) Company Bio
THL Credit, Inc. is a business development company specializing in direct and fund of fund investments. The fund seeks to invest in debt and equity securities of middle market companies. It seeks to invest in PIPES, growth, acquisition, market or product expansion, recapitalization, mature, and change of control transactions in both sponsored and unsponsored issuers. The fund does not intend to invest in start-up companies, operationally distressed situations, or companies with speculative business plans. The fund invests primarily in debt securities, including unsecured subordinated or mezzanine debt and second lien secured debt, which may include an associated equity component such as warrants, preferred stock, options to buy minority interest, and other similar securities. Its investments may also include high-yield bonds, private equity investments, securities of public companies that are broadly traded, and securities of non-United States companies. It seeks to invest in outsourced business services, healthcare, financials, retailing, media, and consumer discretionary. The fund may make direct equity investments, including equity investments into or through funds, and also selectively invest in syndicated first lien secured loans, including unitranche investments. It seeks to invest between $10 million and $25 million of capital per transaction in companies with annual revenues ranging from $25 million to $500 million and annual EBITDA between $5 million and $25 million. The fund prefers to be a lead or sole investor in a transaction.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCRD Latest Social Stream
View Full FCRD Social Stream
Latest FCRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCRD as an investment opportunity.
First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Declares a Dividend of $0.10 Per Share
BOSTON, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCRD) (“First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC” or the “Company”), a direct lender to middle market companies, today announced financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021. Additionally, the Company announced that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) has declared a third fiscal quarter 2021 dividend of $0.10 per share payable on September 30, 2021, to stockholders of record as of Sept
First Eagle (FCRD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
BOSTON, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCRD) (the “Company") today announced that it will report its financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021, after the market closes on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results and its business outlook on Friday, August 6, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time. For those wishing to participate by telephone, please dial (877) 375-9141 (dome
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCRD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 9:30 AM Eastern Time.
First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Declares a Dividend of $0.10 Per Share
BOSTON, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCRD) (“First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC” or the “Company”), a direct lender to middle market companies, today announced financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021. Additionally, the Company announced that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) has declared a second fiscal quarter 2021 dividend of $0.10 per share payable on June 30, 2021, to stockholders of record as of June 15, 2021. HIGHLIGHTS ($ in millions, except per share amounts) Portfolio resultsAs of March 31, 2021 Total assets$386.3 Investment portfolio, at fair value$363.0 Net assets$191.7 Net asset value per share$6.37 Weighted average yield on investments7.0% Quarter EndedMarch 31, 2021Quarter EndedMarch 31,...
FCRD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|