Freeport-McMoRan, Inc. (FCX): Price and Financial Metrics
FCX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,783,460,453, Freeport-Mcmoran Inc has a greater market value than 88.08% of US stocks.
- For FCX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Freeport-Mcmoran Inc comes in at -17.83%, a number that bests just 10.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPVD, CRVW, AKG, GLNG, and MAA.
- Visit FCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fcx.com.
FCX Stock Price Chart More Charts
FCX Price/Volume Stats
Freeport-McMoRan, Inc. (FCX) Company Bio
Freeport McMoran engages in the acquisition of mineral assets, and oil and natural gas resources. It primarily explores for copper, gold, molybdenum, cobalt, silver, and other metals, as well as oil and gas. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.