Freeport-McMoRan, Inc. (FCX): Price and Financial Metrics
FCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.23||52-week high||$46.73|
|Prev. close||$34.77||52-week low||$24.80|
|Day high||$34.74||Avg. volume||12,761,365|
|50-day MA||$38.01||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$36.69||Market Cap||49.06B|
FCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FCX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.94% of US stocks.
- FCX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FCX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FCX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,599,437,359, FREEPORT-MCMORAN INC has a greater market value than 95.49% of US stocks.
- For FCX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.65% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FREEPORT-MCMORAN INC comes in at -12.33%, a number that bests only 15.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FREEPORT-MCMORAN INC are MSCI, CE, OXY, EOSE, and HWM.
- Visit FCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fcx.com.
FCX Valuation Summary
- FCX's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.6; this is 4.93% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FCX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCX.
FCX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 182.91%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 51.37%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 420.47%.
The table below shows FCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.34% of graded US stocks.
- FCX's asset turnover comes in at 0.44 -- ranking 16th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, UUUU, and SMTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCX.
The table below shows FCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FCX, see our FCX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$43.82||Average Broker Recommendation||1.55 (Moderate Buy)|
Freeport-McMoRan, Inc. (FCX) Company Bio
Freeport McMoran engages in the acquisition of mineral assets, and oil and natural gas resources. It primarily explores for copper, gold, molybdenum, cobalt, silver, and other metals, as well as oil and gas. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCX Latest Social Stream
View Full FCX Social Stream
Latest FCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FREEPORT-MCMORAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCX as an investment opportunity.
Can One Trust Gold Price’s Friday Rally? Here’s The Context.
Last week, gold price moved sharply lower but rallied back up on Friday. Which direction is the real one?
13 Best Basic Materials Stocks to Buy Now
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 best basic materials stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Basic Materials Stocks to Buy Now. The basic materials industry is huge and includes major segments like oil, metals & mining, chemicals, and other raw materials. The […]
Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (FCX) Is a Trending Stock: Facts to Know Before Betting on It
Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Southern Copper, Freeport-McMoRan, Coeur, Energy Fuels and Amerigo Resources
Southern Copper, Freeport-McMoRan, Coeur, Energy Fuels and Amerigo Resources have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
China’s Wavering Recovery Reverses Copper Rally
A [sputtering recovery in China](https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-youth-unemployment-tops-20-amid-signs-of-stalling-recovery-cea320ef?mod=article_inline) has dragged copper prices to a five-month low, delaying one of the most widely anticipated bull runs in commodity markets.
FCX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCXWant to see what other sources are saying about Freeport-Mcmoran Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Freeport-Mcmoran Inc (FCX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Freeport-Mcmoran Inc (FCX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Freeport-Mcmoran Inc (FCX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...