Freeport-McMoRan, Inc. (FCX): Price and Financial Metrics
FCX Stock Summary
- FCX's current price/earnings ratio is 79.46, which is higher than 90.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Freeport-Mcmoran Inc is higher than it is for about 96.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Freeport-Mcmoran Inc comes in at -29.07%, a number that bests just 6.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSCI, GRFS, VRSN, CNHI, and EMN.
- Visit FCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fcx.com.
FCX Stock Price Chart More Charts
FCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.96||52-week high||$14.68|
|Prev. close||$9.80||52-week low||$8.43|
|Day high||$9.98||Avg. volume||27,790,186|
|50-day MA||$12.26||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$10.91||Market Cap||14.45B|
Freeport-McMoRan, Inc. (FCX) Company Bio
Freeport McMoran engages in the acquisition of mineral assets, and oil and natural gas resources. It primarily explores for copper, gold, molybdenum, cobalt, silver, and other metals, as well as oil and gas. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.