Freeport-McMoRan, Inc. (FCX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, FCX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 311.82%.
- FCX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.38% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FCX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FRO, CL, AMK, RDY and NTCO.
FCX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FCX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 94.26%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Freeport-Mcmoran Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, FCX is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 0.97% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Freeport-Mcmoran Inc, its beta is lower than only 2.03% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $19 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 1.68% of companies in the same revenue class.
FCX Dividend Chart
FCX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|