Freeport-McMoRan, Inc. (FCX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, FCX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 311.82%.
- FCX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.38% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FCX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FRO, CL, AMK, RDY and NTCO.
FCX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FCX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 85.65% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Freeport-Mcmoran Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- FCX generates about 23 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 6.58%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for FCX, approximately 7.69% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $23 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 5.79% of companies in the same revenue class.
FCX Dividend Chart
FCX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|