Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDP POWR Grades
- FDP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- FDP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.32% of US stocks).
FDP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FRESH DEL MONTE PRODUCE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FDP's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FDP is more volatile than only 15.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FDP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLA, GTES, WOR, FUL, and MGRC.
- Visit FDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freshdelmonte.com.
FDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FDP's price/sales ratio is 85.71% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FDP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDP.
FDP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.31%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -16.13%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.17%.
The table below shows FDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.48% of graded US stocks.
- FDP's asset turnover comes in at 1.253 -- ranking 3rd of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- SITE, SISI, and CVGW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FDP.
The table below shows FDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.05||52-week high||$31.44|
|Prev. close||$27.10||52-week low||$22.63|
|Day high||$27.48||Avg. volume||194,937|
|50-day MA||$26.21||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$26.51||Market Cap||1.29B|
Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP) Company Bio
Fresh Del Monte Produce is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared food in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the countries formerly part of the Soviet Union. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDP Latest Social Stream
View Full FDP Social Stream
Latest FDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESH DEL MONTE PRODUCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDP as an investment opportunity.
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But even the best stock picker will only win with...
The board of Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. ( NYSE:FDP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 9th of...
Fresh Del Monte beats earnings expectations as 'inflation-justified' price increases provide a boost
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. reported Wednesday third-quarter profit and sales that rose above expectations, as "inflation-justified" price increases of fresh-cut fruits helped offset lower sales of avocados and fresh-cut vegetables. Net income jumped to $33.3 million, or 69 cents a share, from $1.3 million, or 3 cents a share, in the year-ago period. Excluding nonrecurring items, adjusted earnings per share of 54 cents beat the average estimate of two analysts surveyed by FactSet of 40 cents. S
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. Reports Strong Third Quarter 2022 Results Despite Continued Macroeconomic Headwinds
CORAL GABLES, Fla., November 02, 2022--Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE: FDP), ("Fresh Del Monte" or the "Company") today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 15 biggest banana producers in the world. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 biggest banana producers in the world. Obesity is one of the biggest issues facing the world today. 13% of adults in the world are currently […]
FDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDPWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch