Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.52% of US stocks.
- FDP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FDP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
FDP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FDP is 2.33 -- better than 78.92% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc are HLIO, UVV, SMTS, TTMI, and GCP.
- Visit FDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freshdelmonte.com.
FDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FDP's price/sales ratio is 73.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- FDP's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDP.
FDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.15||52-week high||$36.57|
|Prev. close||$34.55||52-week low||$20.71|
|Day high||$34.63||Avg. volume||169,101|
|50-day MA||$32.31||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$26.91||Market Cap||1.62B|
Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP) Company Bio
Fresh Del Monte Produce is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared food in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the countries formerly part of the Soviet Union. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
FDP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FDP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 55.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FDP, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.78 years, is -0.01% -- higher than just 21.44% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 64.57% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDP Latest Social Stream
View Full FDP Social Stream
Latest FDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDP as an investment opportunity.
These are the agriculture stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q3 2021.
Fresh Del Monte Partners with I Squared Capital as Part of Acceleration into New Digital Era, Driving Efficiency and Company Expansion
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, is pleased to announce its partnership with I Squared Capital, an independent global infrastructure investment manager focusing on energy, utilities, digital infrastructure, transport, and social infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
Fresh Del Monte Produce's (NYSE:FDP) stock is up by a considerable 37% over the past three months. But the company's...
Joining me in today's discussion are Mohammad Abu-Ghazaleh, chairman and chief executive officer; and Eduardo Bezerra, senior vice president and chief financial officer. You may also visit the company's website at freshdelmonte.com for a copy of today's release as well as to register for future distribution.
Shares of Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. undefined were indicated up about 4% in premarket trading Wednesday, after the fresh fruit and vegetables producer…
FDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDPWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch