Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.71% of US stocks.
- FDP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- FDP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.3% of US stocks).
FDP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FDP's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc is reporting a growth rate of 166.48%; that's higher than 86.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc are HIL, HII, FL, AWI, and FLS.
- FDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's official web site, go to www.freshdelmonte.com.
FDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FDP's price/sales ratio is 85.19% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- FDP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FDP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDP.
FDP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -44.65%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 17.11%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.1%.
The table below shows FDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.63% of graded US stocks.
- FDP's asset turnover comes in at 1.258 -- ranking 3rd of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- SITE, TYHT, and CVGW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FDP.
The table below shows FDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.01||52-week high||$36.57|
|Prev. close||$30.72||52-week low||$20.71|
|Day high||$31.24||Avg. volume||165,570|
|50-day MA||$31.50||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$29.61||Market Cap||1.47B|
Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP) Company Bio
Fresh Del Monte Produce is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared food in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the countries formerly part of the Soviet Union. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDP Latest Social Stream
View Full FDP Social Stream
Latest FDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDP as an investment opportunity.
Fresh Del Monte Produce with ticker code (FDP) now have 2 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 42 and 35 and has a mean target at 38.5. Now with the previous closing price of 32.4 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 18.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 31.65 and the 200 day MA is 31.28. The company has a market cap of $1,432m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FDP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., through its subsidiaries, produces, markets, and distributes fresh and fresh-cut fruits and vegetables in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and int...
These are the agriculture stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2021.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Coinbase Global The Trade: Coi
Fresh Del Monte Produce with ticker code (FDP) now have 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 42 and 35 and has a mean target at 38.5. With the stocks previous close at 32.32 this indicates there is a potential upside of 19.1%. There is a 50 day moving average of 31.56 and the 200 day MA is 31.08. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,563m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FDP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., through its subsidiaries, produces, markets, and distributes fresh and fresh-cut fruits and vegetables in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and ...
Global Fresh Fruits & Vegetables Market 2021 Industry Analysis 2026|Total Produce, Fresh Del Monte Produce
The research report focuses on target groups of customers to help players to effectively market their products and achieve strong sales in the global Fresh Fruits & Vegetables Market. It segregates useful and relevant market information as per the business needs of players. Readers are provided with validated and revalidated market forecast figures such as CAGR, 
FDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDPWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch