Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP): Price and Financial Metrics
FDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.83||52-week high||$32.49|
|Prev. close||$25.84||52-week low||$23.09|
|Day high||$26.01||Avg. volume||187,699|
|50-day MA||$26.27||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$27.51||Market Cap||1.24B|
FDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FDP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.18% of US stocks).
FDP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FRESH DEL MONTE PRODUCE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FDP's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FRESH DEL MONTE PRODUCE INC is reporting a growth rate of 257.74%; that's higher than 94.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRESH DEL MONTE PRODUCE INC are ORN, TRS, KMX, NAII, and MATX.
- FDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRESH DEL MONTE PRODUCE INC's official web site, go to www.freshdelmonte.com.
FDP Valuation Summary
- FDP's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.2; this is 46.82% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- FDP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDP.
FDP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.13%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -63.85%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 331.14%.
The table below shows FDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.48% of graded US stocks.
- FDP's asset turnover comes in at 1.253 -- ranking 3rd of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- SITE, SISI, and CVGW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FDP.
The table below shows FDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP) Company Bio
Fresh Del Monte Produce is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared food in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the countries formerly part of the Soviet Union. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
FDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDP Latest Social Stream
View Full FDP Social Stream
Latest FDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESH DEL MONTE PRODUCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDP as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI, September 19, 2023--Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers, and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, is pleased to announce it has been named a Humankind 100 Company for the second year in a row. The prestigious Humankind 100 list, compiled by Humankind Investments, honors companies that have a significant and positive impact on various critical areas, including access to food and clean water,
In this article, we will take a look at the 20 most consumed fruit in the US. If you want to skip our discussion on the fruit industry, go to the 5 Most Consumed Fruit in the US. According to Zion Market Research, the global fruit and vegetable processing market was valued at approximately $8.5 […]
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? In a perfect world...
In this article, we will be taking a look at the Top 20 Fruit Producing Countries In The World. If you are not interested in reading the details, head straight to the Top 5 Fruit Producing Countries in the world. Regarding the world’s bounty of fruits, certain countries like China, India, Brazil, and Turkey among […]
In this article, we discuss the 15 biggest pasta sauce brands and companies behind them. In this article, we will discuss the recent trends in the pasta industry and some of the major players. To skip the detailed analysis of the pasta industry, go directly to the 5 Biggest Pasta Sauce Brands and Companies Behind […]
FDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDPWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch