Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP): Price and Financial Metrics
FDP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 12% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc is reporting a growth rate of 144.55%; that's higher than 91.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc are AZZ, ATGE, APY, HRTG, and BELFA.
- Visit FDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freshdelmonte.com.
FDP Stock Price Chart More Charts
FDP Price/Volume Stats
Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP) Company Bio
Fresh Del Monte Produce is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared food in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the countries formerly part of the Soviet Union. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.