Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDP POWR Grades
- FDP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.7% of US stocks.
- FDP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FDP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FDP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 95.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FDP's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.9% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FDP's revenue has grown 1.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 19.87% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AVO, EAST, TKR, B, and FLS.
- Visit FDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freshdelmonte.com.
FDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FDP's price/sales ratio is 85.19% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- FDP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FDP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDP.
FDP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -126.87%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.51%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.71%.
The table below shows FDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.48% of graded US stocks.
- FDP's asset turnover comes in at 1.253 -- ranking 3rd of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- SITE, SISI, and CVGW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FDP.
The table below shows FDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.30||52-week high||$35.21|
|Prev. close||$24.67||52-week low||$22.83|
|Day high||$25.30||Avg. volume||144,968|
|50-day MA||$25.65||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$28.34||Market Cap||1.21B|
Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (FDP) Company Bio
Fresh Del Monte Produce is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared food in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the countries formerly part of the Soviet Union. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDP Latest Social Stream
View Full FDP Social Stream
Latest FDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDP as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining our fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2021 conference call. As Chantal mentioned, I am Ana Miranda, vice president, Global FP&A, and investor relations with Fresh Del Monte Produce.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. posted a wider-than-expected loss for the fourth quarter and sales that fell slightly short of estimates Wednesday. The Coral Gables, Fla-based distributor of fresh fruit and vegetables posted a net loss of $11.2 million, or 24 cents a share, for the quarter, after income of $900,000, or 2 cents a share, in the year-earlier period. Sales rose 2% to $1.017 billion from $1.002 billion a year ago. The FactSet consensus was for a loss of just 6 cents a share and sales of
CORAL GABLES, Fla., February 23, 2022--Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE: FDP), ("Fresh Del Monte" or the "Company") today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and the full fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
Fresh Del Monte Produce (NYSE:FDP) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 23rd, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.07 (+12.5% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $1.03B (+3.0% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, FDP has beaten EPS estimates 63% of the time...
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. announced in a Tuesday filing that Chief Financial Officer Eduardo Bezerra, effective March 31. The company says there was no dispute, and Bezerra has resigned to pursue other interests. Fresh Del Monte intends to name an interim CFO while the search for a permanent replacement takes place. Fresh Del Monte stock has gained nearly 10% over the past year while the S&P 500 index is up 12.2%. Market Pulse Stories are Rapid-fire, short news bursts on stocks and markets as they move. Visit MarketWatch.com for more information on this news.
FDP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDPWant to see what other sources are saying about Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc (FDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch