FedEx Corp. (FDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FDX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 45.4% of US stocks).
FDX Stock Summary
- FDX has a higher market value than 96.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $54,558,451,445.
- FEDEX CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.93% of US listed stocks.
- FEDEX CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.52% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FEDEX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SU, BNS, WTW, TU, and LUV.
- Visit FDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fedex.com.
FDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FDX's price/earnings ratio is 3.14% lower, now standing at 18.5.
- FDX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDX.
FDX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 243.43%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -118.3%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.19%.
The table below shows FDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FDX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.22% of graded US stocks.
- FDX's asset turnover comes in at 1.054 -- ranking 31st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RRTS, PATI, and UNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FDX.
The table below shows FDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FDX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FDX, see our FDX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$341.93||Average Broker Recommendation||1.53 (Moderate Buy)|
FDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$217.60||52-week high||$248.76|
|Prev. close||$216.92||52-week low||$141.92|
|Day high||$218.21||Avg. volume||2,102,770|
|50-day MA||$203.50||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$195.40||Market Cap||54.69B|
FedEx Corp. (FDX) Company Bio
FedEx Corporation, formerly Federal Express Corporation and later FDX Corporation, is an American multinational conglomerate holding company which focuses on transportation, e-commerce and business services which is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The name "FedEx" is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company's original air division, Federal Express, which was used from 1973 until 2000. FedEx today is best known for its air delivery service, FedEx Express, which was one of the first major shipping companies to offer overnight delivery as a flagship service. Since then, FedEx also started FedEx Ground, FedEx Office (originally known as Kinko's), FedEx Supply Chain, FedEx Freight, and various other services across multiple subsidiaries, often meant to respond to its main competitor, UPS. FedEx is also one of the top contractors of the US government and assists in the transport of some United States Postal Service packages through its service FedEx SmartPost. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDX Latest Social Stream
View Full FDX Social Stream
Latest FDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FEDEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDX as an investment opportunity.
FedEx Humanitarian Efforts in Turkey and Syria
We are humbled to be able to support the humanitarian efforts of organisations in Turkey and Syria, delivering vital supplies to those dealing with the earthquake's aftermath. Together with our partners, we've already moved 219 tons of much-needed food, tents, water, medicines and sanitary products from all over the world to the affected areas.
Here's Why You Should Retain FedEx (FDX) in Your Portfolio
Strong liquidity position and pro-investor steps boost FedEx Corp (FDX). However, demand weakness is worrisome.
10 Best Delivery Stocks To Buy Now
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best delivery stocks to buy now. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Delivery Stocks To Buy Now. The delivery industry is one of the most important sectors out there, but also one that is frequently misunderstood. While there are thousands of […]
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Alphabet, Tesla, Amgen, FedEx and Capital One Financial
Alphabet, Tesla, Amgen, FedEx and Capital One Financial are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Royal Caribbean Group Appoints Rebecca Yeung to Board of Directors
Today, Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) announced the appointment of Rebecca Yeung, corporate vice president, operations science and advanced technology at FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX), to its Board of Directors, effective March 15, 2023.
FDX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fedex Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fedex Corp (FDX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fedex Corp (FDX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fedex Corp (FDX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...