FedEx Corporation (FDX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FDX has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 85.49% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FDX reports less variability in its cash flow than just 2.59999999999999% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, FDX has returned $679,000,000 US dollars -- more than 84.09% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FDX's price: MRO, GSM, KOS, NCMI and RDN.
FDX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FDX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 72.68%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fedex Corp are:
- FDX generates about 71 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 15%.
- FDX's annual revenue, now at roughly $71 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 86.67% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Fedex Corp's estimated return of -72.68% surpasses about merely 14.33% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
FDX Dividend Chart
FDX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FDX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UPS||United Parcel Service, Inc.||2.39%|
|2||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||1.28%|
|3||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.||1.14%|
|5||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|9||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|