FedEx Corporation (FDX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, FDX's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 5.76 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FDX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 6.14% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Currently, FDX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.77% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FDX's price: GSKY, PDM, MCO, FE and OR.
FDX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Fedex Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 74.82% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FDX, investors may wish to consider are:
- FDX generates about 75 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than just 14.33% of companies in the large revenue class.
- Fedex Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 90.43% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $75 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 14.63% of companies in the same revenue class.
FDX Dividend Chart
FDX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FDX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UPS||United Parcel Service, Inc.||2.32%|
|2||DPSGY||Deutsche Post AG||1.75%|
|3||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||1.59%|
|4||AMKBY||A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S||1.44%|
|5||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.||0.95%|
|6||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||0.94%|
|8||KHNGY||Kuehne + Nagel International AG||0.86%|
|9||DSDVY||DSV Panalpina A/S||0.20%|
|10||AIRT||Air T, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||VTOL||Bristow Group Inc.||0.00%|
|12||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|15||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||AUKNY||Auckland International Airport Limited||0.00%|