FedEx Corp. (FDX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, FDX's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FDX reports less variability in its cash flow than 5.28% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, FDX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.91% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FDX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CECE, FI, IVR, PFSI and EARN.
FDX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FDX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 59.97%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fedex Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FDX offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.26% of its fellow sector mates.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $92 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 24.74% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Fedex Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 84.45% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FDX Dividend Chart
FDX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FDX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||DPSGY||Deutsche Post AG||3.18%|
|2||UPS||United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B||3.09%|
|3||KHNGY||Kuehne + Nagel International AG||2.48%|
|5||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington Inc.||1.29%|
|6||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||1.20%|
|7||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||0.91%|
|8||DSDVY||DSV Panalpina A/S||0.31%|
|9||AIRT||Air T, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||SGLY||Singularity Future Technology Ltd.||0.00%|
|11||BLDE||Blade Air Mobility, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||VTOL||Bristow Group Inc.||0.00%|
|13||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V.||0.00%|
|16||ZTO||ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. ADR||0.00%|
|17||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|19||AUKNY||Auckland International Airport Limited||0.00%|