Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each two ADSs representing one ordinary share (FEDU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FEDU Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.3%, FOUR SEASONS EDUCATION (CAYMAN) INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.11% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FEDU is more volatile than 98.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FEDU comes in at 165.54% -- higher than that of 98.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOUR SEASONS EDUCATION (CAYMAN) INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GRIL, HCCI, FRGI, WBEV, and OIS.
- Visit FEDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sijiedu.com.
FEDU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FEDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.00||52-week high||$29.20|
|Prev. close||$7.50||52-week low||$6.41|
|Day high||$8.00||Avg. volume||6,453|
|50-day MA||$11.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.89||Market Cap||17.70M|
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each two ADSs representing one ordinary share (FEDU) Company Bio
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides after-school education services for kindergarten, elementary, and middle school students in the People’s Republic of China. The company also offers education and management consulting services. It operates 27 learning centers in Shanghai and 6 learning centers in other cities. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
FEDU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FEDU Latest Social Stream
View Full FEDU Social Stream
Latest FEDU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOUR SEASONS EDUCATION (CAYMAN) INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FEDU as an investment opportunity.
By Oliver Gray
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) First Half 2023 Earnings: CN¥10.32 loss per share (vs CN¥38.37 loss in 1H 2022)
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) ( NYSE:FEDU ) First Half 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CN¥13.8m (down 92...
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although...
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. ("Four Seasons Education" or the "Company") (NYSE: FEDU), a leading Shanghai-based education company, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2022, with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on June 30, 2022. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.sijiedu.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. The Company will provide a hard copy
Every investor in Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. ( NYSE:FEDU ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
FEDU Price Returns
Continue Researching FEDUWant to see what other sources are saying about Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc (FEDU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc (FEDU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc (FEDU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch