Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each two ADSs representing one ordinary share (FEDU): Price and Financial Metrics
FEDU Stock Summary
- FEDU's went public 2.4 years ago, making it older than just 6.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FEDU's revenue has grown 58.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.61% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc are TRUP, NVCR, CSOD, FLGT, and RNG.
- Visit FEDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sijiedu.com.
FEDU Stock Price Chart More Charts
FEDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.20||52-week high||$2.43|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||32,940|
|50-day MA||$1.40||Dividend yield||6.67%|
|200-day MA||$1.77||Market Cap||57.76M|
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each two ADSs representing one ordinary share (FEDU) Company Bio
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides after-school education services for kindergarten, elementary, and middle school students in the People’s Republic of China. The company also offers education and management consulting services. It operates 27 learning centers in Shanghai and 6 learning centers in other cities. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.