Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FENC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FENC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FENC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FENC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- FENC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FENC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FENC is 0.01 -- better than just 7.31% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,438.03, Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.48% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for just 9.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc are MOTS, SUMO, NTNX, FEYE, and ZUO.
- FENC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.fennecpharma.com.
FENC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FENC's price/earnings ratio is 130.96% lower, now standing at -11.3.
- FENC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 203 months.
- FENC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 203 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FENC.
FENC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -341.48%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -40.16%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -49.46%.
The table below shows FENC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FENC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FENC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.53% of graded US stocks.
- FENC's asset turnover comes in at 0.006 -- ranking 402nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AUPH, APLS, and CARA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FENC.
The table below shows FENC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FENC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FENC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.55||52-week high||$9.83|
|Prev. close||$9.35||52-week low||$5.69|
|Day high||$9.83||Avg. volume||109,111|
|50-day MA||$7.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.22||Market Cap||248.37M|
Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FENC) Company Bio
Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops product candidates for use in the treatment of cancer in the United States. Its lead product candidate is the Sodium Thiosulfate, a water soluble thiol compound that acts as a chemical reducing agent, which has completed the Phase III clinical trial for the prevention of cisplatin induced hearing loss or ototoxicity in children. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FENC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FENC Latest Social Stream
View Full FENC Social Stream
Latest FENC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FENC as an investment opportunity.
~ FDA Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) Target Action Date Set for November 27, 2021 ~ ~ If Approved by the FDA, PEDMARK™ Stands to Be the First Therapy for the Prevention of Cisplatin-Induced Hearing Loss in Children ~ ~ Company Has Approximately $27 Million in Cash and Cash Equivalents ~ RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:FENC; TSX: FRX), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development of PEDMARK™ (a unique for
If you want to know who really controls Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( NASDAQ:FENC ), then you'll have to look at the...
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., June 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ:FENC) (TSX:FRX) today announced that the nominees listed in the management proxy circular dated May 14, 2021 for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders were elected as directors of the Company at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held in Irvine, California and online on June 29, 2021. Detailed results of the vote for the election of directors are set out below: Name of
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:FENC; TSX: FRX), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development of PEDMARKTM (a unique formulation of sodium thiosulfate) for the prevention of platinum-induced ototoxicity in pediatric patients with localized, non-metastatic solid tumors, today announced an amendment to its existing senior debt facility with the Life Sciences Group at Bridge Bank increasing the size of the facility
FENC Price Returns