Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FENC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FENC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FENC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.6% of US stocks.
- FENC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- FENC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
FENC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FENC is 0.01 -- better than merely 6.95% of US stocks.
- FENC's price/sales ratio is 778.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.3% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.19 for Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for only 12.15% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BFLY, ARLO, NTNX, MOTS, and DMRC.
- FENC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.fennecpharma.com.
FENC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FENC's price/earnings ratio is 130.96% lower, now standing at -11.3.
- FENC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 203 months.
- FENC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 203 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FENC.
FENC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 142.31%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -49.46%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -36.07%.
The table below shows FENC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FENC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FENC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.94% of graded US stocks.
- FENC's asset turnover comes in at 0.006 -- ranking 405th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AUPH, APLS, and CARA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FENC.
The table below shows FENC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FENC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FENC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.71||52-week high||$6.55|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$3.20|
|Day high||$5.81||Avg. volume||37,495|
|50-day MA||$5.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.08||Market Cap||148.80M|
Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FENC) Company Bio
Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops product candidates for use in the treatment of cancer in the United States. Its lead product candidate is the Sodium Thiosulfate, a water soluble thiol compound that acts as a chemical reducing agent, which has completed the Phase III clinical trial for the prevention of cisplatin induced hearing loss or ototoxicity in children. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FENC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FENC Latest Social Stream
View Full FENC Social Stream
Latest FENC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FENC as an investment opportunity.
ROSEN, SKILLED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. Investors With Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - FENC
NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: FENC) between May 28, 2021 and November 26, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period") of the important April 11, 2022…
Kirby McInerney LLP Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FENC) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before April 11, 2022
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $FENC--The law firm of Kirby McInerney LLP reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina on behalf of those who acquired Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Fennec” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: FENC) securities from May 28, 2021 to November 26, 2021 inclusive (the “Class Period”). Investors have until April 11, 2022 to apply to the Court to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the lawsuit. Fennec is a b
FENC LAWSUIT ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline
NEW YORK, Feb. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky, LLP notifies investors in Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. ("Fennec" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FENC) of a class action securities lawsuit. CLASS DEFINITION: The lawsuit seeks to recover losses on behalf of Fennec investors who were…
ROSEN, A TOP RANKED LAW FIRM, Encourages Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. Investors With Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – FENC
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: FENC) between May 28, 2021 and November 26, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”) of the important April 11, 2022 lead plaintiff deadline .
FENC ALERT: The Klein Law Firm Announces a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of April 11, 2022 in the Class Action Filed on Behalf of Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shareholders
NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Klein Law Firm announces that a class action complaint has been filed on behalf of shareholders of Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: FENC) alleging that the Company violated federal securities laws. Class Period: May 28, 2021 to November 26,…
FENC Price Returns