Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FENC): Price and Financial Metrics
FENC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.65||52-week high||$10.85|
|Prev. close||$8.60||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$8.82||Avg. volume||98,526|
|50-day MA||$7.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.13||Market Cap||230.39M|
FENC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FENC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FENC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- FENC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FENC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
FENC Stock Summary
- FENC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.13% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 394.57%, FENNEC PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.33% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FENNEC PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 325.86%, a number that bests 98.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FENNEC PHARMACEUTICALS INC are BLNK, PETV, PCYO, SOPA, and FRPT.
- Visit FENC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fennecpharma.com.
FENC Valuation Summary
- FENC's price/sales ratio is 28; this is 1547.06% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FENC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 229 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FENC.
FENC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.75%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -340.16%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -340.16%.
The table below shows FENC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FENC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FENC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.94% of graded US stocks.
- FENC's asset turnover comes in at 0.006 -- ranking 405th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AUPH, APLS, and CARA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FENC.
The table below shows FENC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FENC) Company Bio
Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops product candidates for use in the treatment of cancer in the United States. Its lead product candidate is the Sodium Thiosulfate, a water soluble thiol compound that acts as a chemical reducing agent, which has completed the Phase III clinical trial for the prevention of cisplatin induced hearing loss or ototoxicity in children. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
FENC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FENC Latest Social Stream
View Full FENC Social Stream
Latest FENC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FENNEC PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FENC as an investment opportunity.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:FENC; TSX: FRX), a commercial stage specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that the Company will be participating in upcoming conferences. The management team will also host one-on-one investor meetings at the conferences. Presentation Details: Event: Jefferies London Healthcare Conference in London, UKDate: November 16, 2023Time: Company Presentation at 5:00 a.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. GMT Ev
Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:FENC) Reported Earnings Last Week And Analysts Are Already Upgrading Their Estimates
A week ago, Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( NASDAQ:FENC ) came out with a strong set of quarterly numbers that could...
Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:FENC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.07, expectations were $-0.11. Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Fennec Pharmaceuticals Third Quarter 2023 Earnings and Corporate Update Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. […]
Q3 2023 Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Call
~ PEDMARK® Net Product Revenue of $6.5 Million, a 96% Increase Compared to Second Quarter ~ ~ Strong Commercial Uptake Underscoring Significant Unmet Medical Need ~ ~ Received Approval in October 2023 by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the U.K. for PEDMARQSI ~ ~ Management to Host Conference Call Today at 8:30 a.m. ET ~ RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:FENC; TSX: FRX), a commercial stage specialt
FENC Price Returns