Phoenix New Media Ltd. Cl A ADR (FENG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FENG POWR Grades
- FENG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.91% of US stocks.
- FENG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FENG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
FENG Stock Summary
- FENG's current price/earnings ratio is 1.62, which is higher than just 0.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.34%, Phoenix New Media Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.11% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FENG comes in at 689.94% -- higher than that of 99.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Phoenix New Media Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CAJ, CMCM, NSSC, WKEY, and GENC.
- Visit FENG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ifeng.com.
FENG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FENG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$2.83|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.30||Avg. volume||1,103,931|
|50-day MA||$1.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||94.63M|
Phoenix New Media Ltd. Cl A ADR (FENG) Company Bio
Phoenix New Media Limited provides content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile, and TV channels in the Peoples Republic of China. It offers content and services through three channels, including ifeng.com channel, video channel, and mobile channel, as well as transmits content to TV viewers, primarily through Phoenix TV. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
FENG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FENG Latest Social Stream
View Full FENG Social Stream
Latest FENG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phoenix New Media Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FENG as an investment opportunity.
Phoenix New Media Limited ("Phoenix New Media," "ifeng" or the "Company") (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China, today announced that it has, through one of its affiliated consolidated entities (the "Licensee"), entered into a new program resource license and cooperation agreement (the "2021 Program License Agreement") with a subsidiary of its parent company, Phoenix Satellite Television Holdings Limited ("Phoenix TV"), and terminate the existing program resource license and coopera
Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG) ("Phoenix New Media", "ifeng" or the "Company"), a leading new media company in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
If you want to know who really controls Phoenix New Media Limited ( NYSE:FENG ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
The company, Phoenix New Media Ltd. (A) (spons. ADRs), is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/16/2021 10:45:05 AM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/16/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
BEIJING, Aug. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China ("Phoenix New Media", "ifeng", or the "Company"), today announced that it held its 2021 annual general meeting of shareholders (the "AGM") on August 12, 2021. All of the
FENG Price Returns