Phoenix New Media Ltd. Cl A ADR (FENG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FENG POWR Grades
- FENG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.91% of US stocks.
- FENG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FENG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.51% of US stocks).
FENG Stock Summary
- FENG's current price/earnings ratio is 1.92, which is higher than just 0.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.34%, Phoenix New Media Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.67% of about US stocks.
- Phoenix New Media Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 582.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Phoenix New Media Ltd are QIWI, CMCM, IRCP, LOMA, and CAJ.
- FENG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phoenix New Media Ltd's official web site, go to www.ifeng.com.
FENG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FENG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.56||52-week high||$2.83|
|Prev. close||$1.54||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.58||Avg. volume||1,602,995|
|50-day MA||$1.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.67||Market Cap||113.19M|
Phoenix New Media Ltd. Cl A ADR (FENG) Company Bio
Phoenix New Media Limited provides content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile, and TV channels in the Peoples Republic of China. It offers content and services through three channels, including ifeng.com channel, video channel, and mobile channel, as well as transmits content to TV viewers, primarily through Phoenix TV. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China.
FENG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FENG Latest Social Stream
View Full FENG Social Stream
Latest FENG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phoenix New Media Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FENG as an investment opportunity.
No-one enjoys it when they lose money on a stock. But no-one can make money on every call, especially in a declining...
Phoenix New Media Limited ("Phoenix New Media", "ifeng" or the "Company") (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China, today announced that it will report its first quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, May 10, 2021 after the market closes. The earnings release will be available on ifeng's investor relations website at http://ir.ifeng.com.
Phoenix New Media Limited ("Phoenix New Media", "ifeng" or the "Company") (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 (the "2020 20-F") with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 28, 2021. The 2020 20-F can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.ifeng.com. The Company will provide a hard copy of its audited consolidated financial statements contained in the 2020 20-F, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests can be directed to Investor Relations Department, Phoenix New Media Limited, Sinolight Plaza, No. 4 Qiyang Road, Wangjing, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100102, People's Republic of China.
Phoenix New Media to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on Monday, March 15, 2021
Phoenix New Media Limited ("Phoenix New Media", "ifeng" or the "Company") (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China, today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results on Monday, March 15, 2021 after the market closes. The earnings release will be available on ifeng's investor relations website at http://ir.ifeng.com.
What Defines a Value Stock? A value stock traditionally has a lower price when compared to stock prices of companies in the same industry. This indicates that the company may be undervalued, as investors are not expressing as much interest in such companies. The most commonly used way to check for value is with the price-to-earnings multiple, or P/E. A low P/E multiple is a good indication that the stock is undervalued. Below is a list of notable value stocks in the communication services sector: KT (NYSE:KT) - P/E: 9.93 MSG Networks (NYSE:MSGN) - P/E: 5.28 Phoenix New Media (NYSE:FENG) - P/E: 1.13 Turkcell Iletisim (NYSE:TKC) - P/E: 9.92 Jiayin Gr (NASDAQ:JFIN) - P/E: 9.64 KT's earnings per share for Q4 sits at 0.07, whereas in Q3, they were at 0.01. KT does not have a dividend yield, ...
FENG Price Returns