Phoenix New Media Ltd. Cl A ADR (FENG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FENG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.22, Phoenix New Media Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.71% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.68, Phoenix New Media Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Phoenix New Media Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 1,642.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Phoenix New Media Ltd are CMCM, CAJ, TAK, MOG.A, and OSTK.
- FENG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phoenix New Media Ltd's official web site, go to www.ifeng.com.
FENG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FENG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.90||52-week high||$9.66|
|Prev. close||$4.93||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$5.07||Avg. volume||50,905|
|50-day MA||$4.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.77||Market Cap||59.46M|
Phoenix New Media Ltd. Cl A ADR (FENG) Company Bio
Phoenix New Media Limited provides content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile, and TV channels in the Peoples Republic of China. It offers content and services through three channels, including ifeng.com channel, video channel, and mobile channel, as well as transmits content to TV viewers, primarily through Phoenix TV. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
FENG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FENG Latest Social Stream
View Full FENG Social Stream
Latest FENG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phoenix New Media Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FENG as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Ariose Capital Management Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Qualcomm Inc, The Estee Lauder Inc, NVIDIA Corp, Roblox Corp, CRISPR Therapeutics AG, sells Daqo New Energy Corp, Phoenix New Media during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Ariose Capital Management Ltd.
NYSE notifies Phoenix New Media (FENG) that it no longer meets its listing requirement of a minimum of $1/share
Phoenix New Media Limited ("Phoenix New Media", "ifeng" or the "Company") (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China, today announced that it has received a letter from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") dated January 5, 2022, notifying the Company that it is not in compliance with the NYSE's price criteria for continued listing standard because, as of January 4, 2022, the average closing price of the Company's American Depositary Shares (the "ADSs") was less than US$1.00 per ADS o
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. increased its stake in shares of Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE:FENG) by 94.0% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 104,654 shares of the information services providers stock after buying an additional 50,722 shares during the  The post Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Grows Stock Holdings in Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE:FENG) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Good morning, trader!
FENG Price Returns