F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV): Price and Financial Metrics
FFIV Stock Summary
- FFIV has a market capitalization of $6,245,188,084 -- more than approximately 84.09% of US stocks.
- For FFIV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 21.65% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of F5 Networks Inc's share price is greater than that of only 14.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to F5 Networks Inc are AZPN, OBLN, RDFN, ESTC, and PRO.
- Visit FFIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.f5.com.
FFIV Stock Price Chart More Charts
FFIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.30||52-week high||$168.94|
|Prev. close||$107.12||52-week low||$79.78|
|Day high||$108.42||Avg. volume||866,862|
|50-day MA||$117.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.84||Market Cap||6.52B|
F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV) Company Bio
F5 Networks helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, telecommunications, and software defined networking deployments to successfully deliver applications and services to anyone, anywhere, at any time. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Seattle, Washington.