F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV): Price and Financial Metrics
FFIV Stock Summary
- F5 Networks Inc's market capitalization of $6,245,188,084 is ahead of 84.09% of US-listed equities.
- For FFIV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 21.65% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FFIV is more volatile than only 14.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FFIV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AZPN, OBLN, RDFN, ESTC, and PRO.
- FFIV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit F5 Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.f5.com.
FFIV Stock Price Chart More Charts
FFIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.76||52-week high||$168.94|
|Prev. close||$112.69||52-week low||$79.78|
|Day high||$119.86||Avg. volume||874,466|
|50-day MA||$116.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.56||Market Cap||7.10B|
F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV) Company Bio
F5 Networks helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, telecommunications, and software defined networking deployments to successfully deliver applications and services to anyone, anywhere, at any time. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Seattle, Washington.