F5 Inc. (FFIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFIV POWR Grades
- FFIV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99% of US stocks.
- FFIV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FFIV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.44% of US stocks).
FFIV Stock Summary
- F5 INC's market capitalization of $8,571,595,195 is ahead of 83.43% of US-listed equities.
- FFIV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 186.8 -- higher than 87.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 24.95, F5 INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 74.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to F5 INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRCT, DLB, VMEO, WISH, and AMST.
- Visit FFIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.f5.com.
FFIV Valuation Summary
- FFIV's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.9; this is 19.35% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FFIV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 37.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFIV.
FFIV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.61%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 4.47%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11.33%.
The table below shows FFIV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFIV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFIV has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.64% of graded US stocks.
- FFIV's asset turnover comes in at 0.537 -- ranking 54th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ATEN, IBM, and PAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFIV.
The table below shows FFIV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FFIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.76||52-week high||$249.00|
|Prev. close||$144.73||52-week low||$141.91|
|Day high||$151.42||Avg. volume||577,060|
|50-day MA||$159.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$183.53||Market Cap||8.98B|
F5 Inc. (FFIV) Company Bio
F5 Inc. helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, telecommunications, and software defined networking deployments to successfully deliver applications and services to anyone, anywhere, at any time. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIV Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIV Social Stream
Latest FFIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about F5 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIV as an investment opportunity.
Divergent stocks have been the perfect recessionary medicine.
In a report released today, Alex Henderson from Needham maintained a Buy rating on F5 Networks (FFIV - Research Report), with a price target of $303.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $145.66.Henderson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Arista Networks, Viavi Solutions, and CrowdStrike Holdings. According to TipRanks, Henderson has an average return of 17.3% and a 53.90% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for F5 Networks with a $197.77 average price target.
F5 Could More Than Double As Solid Demand Trends Continue & Supply Constrains Start To Ease, Needham Says
Needham analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy and $303 price target on F5, Inc (NASDAQ: FFIV). F5 was careful not to update conditions post its last earnings call, but he sensed that demand was vital for Security and Systems. Supply remains a significant constraint and has not improved materially, but it seems there was improvement at the margin. F5 highlights solid redesign progress, which should start to help in the FY1Q/CY4Q quarter and ramp across FY23. Also Read: AI 'Transformed' This Net
F5 Named Best in Class for Bot Management in Aite-Novarica Matrix of Leading Bot Detection and Management Providers
SEATTLE, September 21, 2022--F5 (NASDAQ: FFIV) today announced that Aite-Novarica Group, a financial services research and advisory firm, has ranked the company as a Best in Class provider of bot management solutions in their recently released Aite Matrix: Leading Bot Detection and Management Providers report. As a Best in Class vendor, F5’s approach integrates bot and fraud detection capabilities to secure organizations from a breadth of automated attacks while reducing user friction and allowi
Should Weakness in F5, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:FFIV) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
With its stock down 5.7% over the past month, it is easy to disregard F5 (NASDAQ:FFIV). However, the company's...
FFIV Price Returns