F5 Inc. (FFIV): Price and Financial Metrics
FFIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.66||52-week high||$167.89|
|Prev. close||$157.51||52-week low||$127.05|
|Day high||$160.03||Avg. volume||540,930|
|50-day MA||$157.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$147.24||Market Cap||9.41B|
FFIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIV POWR Grades
- FFIV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.5% of US stocks.
- FFIV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FFIV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
FFIV Stock Summary
- FFIV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 6,894.57 -- higher than 99.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.64%, F5 INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.15% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FFIV is more volatile than only 8.06% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to F5 INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OOMA, GDRX, XTNT, GDDY, and INSP.
- FFIV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit F5 INC's official web site, go to www.f5.com.
FFIV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FFIV's price/sales ratio is 32% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FFIV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 157.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFIV.
FFIV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.28%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 7.75%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.03%.
The table below shows FFIV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFIV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFIV has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.64% of graded US stocks.
- FFIV's asset turnover comes in at 0.537 -- ranking 54th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ATEN, IBM, and PAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFIV.
The table below shows FFIV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
F5 Inc. (FFIV) Company Bio
F5, Inc. is an American technology company specializing in application security, multi-cloud management, online fraud prevention, application delivery networking (ADN), application availability & performance, network security, and access & authorization. (Source:Wikipedia)
FFIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIV Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIV Social Stream
Latest FFIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about F5 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIV as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, September 12, 2023--F5 (NASDAQ: FFIV) today announced its continued support for Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s OpenTelemetry, an open source framework providing a standardized collection of tools to instrument, generate, capture, and export telemetry data (metrics, logs, and traces) to help IT teams better analyze their solutions’ performance and behavior. In a development partnership with ServiceNow, F5 has contributed approximately 40,000 lines of code to double the compressibili
SEATTLE, September 06, 2023--F5, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV) today announced that it will participate in the 2023 Piper Sandler Growth Frontiers Conference. F5’s fireside chat presentation will be webcast live beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, September 12, 2023. Interested attendees can access the live webcast via the Investor Relations section of f5.com or via this link. An archived version of the webcast will be available on F5’s Investor Relations page.
Paypal (PYPL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Aspen Technology (AZPN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SEATTLE, August 30, 2023--F5, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV) today announced that it will participate in the Goldman Sachs Communacopia & Technology Conference. F5’s fireside chat presentation will be webcast live beginning at 1:10 p.m. ET on Thursday, September 7, 2023. Interested attendees can access the live webcast via the Investor Relations section of f5.com or via this link. An archived version of the webcast will be available on F5’s Investor Relations page.
FFIV Price Returns