F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFIV POWR Grades
- FFIV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.31% of US stocks.
- FFIV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FFIV's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.12% of US stocks).
FFIV Stock Summary
- FFIV has a market capitalization of $10,984,042,746 -- more than approximately 82.19% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 39.45, F5 Networks Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 73.95% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For FFIV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 26.72% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to F5 Networks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNS, EXEL, BMRN, KTOS, and KN.
- FFIV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit F5 Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.f5.com.
FFIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$185.26||52-week high||$216.15|
|Prev. close||$184.25||52-week low||$116.79|
|Day high||$186.34||Avg. volume||670,327|
|50-day MA||$189.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$175.14||Market Cap||11.04B|
F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV) Company Bio
F5 Networks helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, telecommunications, and software defined networking deployments to successfully deliver applications and services to anyone, anywhere, at any time. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
FFIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIV Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIV Social Stream
Latest FFIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about F5 Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIV as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, Jun 17, 2021--F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) today announced the appointment of Michael Montoya, Chief Information Security Officer at Equinix, the world’s digital infrastructure company, to its board of directors. Montoya, 50, joins F5’s board effective immediately, bringing a strong background leading comprehensive cybersecurity programs for large global organizations.
Barclays Stick to Their Buy Rating for F5 Networks
Edison, NJ -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/08/2021 -- Stay up-to-date and exploit latest trends of Remote Support Software Market with latest edition released by AMA. Remote Support Software Market Comprehensive Study is an expert and top to bottom investigation on the momentum condition of the worldwide Remote Support Software industry with an attention on the Global market. The report gives key insights available status of the Remote Support Software producers and is an important wellspring of direction and course for organizations and people keen on the business. By and large, the report gives an inside and out understanding of 2021-2026 worldwide Remote Support Software Market covering extremely significant parameters. Key Players in This Report Include, Bomgar Corporation (United States),Cisco...
This Tech Stock Looks Interesting One of the neat things about the 5G rollout is that it benefits a lot of companies, including companies that many investors arent looking at. Check out F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV), for instance.. The post F5 Networks, Inc.: Will 5G Take This Tech Stock to New Heights? appeared first on Profit Confidential .
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established F5 Networks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FFIV ). The company's stock saw...
FFIV Price Returns