F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFIV POWR Grades
- FFIV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFIV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FFIV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
FFIV Stock Summary
- FFIV has a higher market value than 83.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,091,505,162.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 38.83, F5 Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 79.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For FFIV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 25.73% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to F5 Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMSC, NBIX, CHKP, ADSK, and TENB.
- FFIV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit F5 Inc's official web site, go to www.f5.com.
FFIV Valuation Summary
- FFIV's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.1; this is 5.74% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- FFIV's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FFIV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFIV.
FFIV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 44.41%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.82%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.53%.
The table below shows FFIV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFIV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFIV has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.64% of graded US stocks.
- FFIV's asset turnover comes in at 0.537 -- ranking 54th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ATEN, IBM, and PAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFIV.
The table below shows FFIV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FFIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.29||52-week high||$249.00|
|Prev. close||$162.33||52-week low||$151.66|
|Day high||$167.38||Avg. volume||648,803|
|50-day MA||$188.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$207.18||Market Cap||10.12B|
F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV) Company Bio
F5 Networks helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, telecommunications, and software defined networking deployments to successfully deliver applications and services to anyone, anywhere, at any time. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIV Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIV Social Stream
Latest FFIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about F5 Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIV as an investment opportunity.
F5 (FFIV) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SEATTLE, February 15, 2022--Today at its annual Agility conference, F5 (NASDAQ: FFIV) announced a major expansion of its application security and delivery portfolio with F5® Distributed Cloud Services that provide security, multi-cloud networking, and edge-based computing solutions on a unified software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. The company is also launching the first new solution on this platform, F5 Distributed Cloud WAAP (Web Application and API Protection), which augments multiple securi
Investment company PAX Financial Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF, BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, Arista Networks Inc, iShares TIPS Bond ETF, Inspire International ESG ETF, sells ISHARES TRUST, iShares Global Tech ETF, F5 Inc, iShares Global Financials ETF, Aflac Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, PAX Financial Group, LLC.
Louisville, KY, based Investment company Todd Asset Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Seagate Technology Holdings PLC, Lowe's Inc, Zions Bancorp NA, Nucor Corp, Diamondback Energy Inc, sells The Home Depot Inc, United Rentals Inc, Oracle Corp, Tractor Supply Co, Southwest Airlines Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Todd Asset Management Llc.
Jacksonville Beach, FL, based Investment company Sawgrass Asset Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Cboe Global Markets Inc, McDonald's Corp, Leidos Holdings Inc, Taylor Morrison Home Corp, Acushnet Holdings Corp, sells Meta Platforms Inc, F5 Inc, Target Corp, McCormick Inc, Comcast Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sawgrass Asset Management Llc.
FFIV Price Returns