First Financial Northwest, Inc. (FFNW): Price and Financial Metrics
FFNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.49||52-week high||$15.40|
|Prev. close||$12.50||52-week low||$9.70|
|Day high||$12.59||Avg. volume||8,563|
|50-day MA||$11.60||Dividend yield||4.16%|
|200-day MA||$11.89||Market Cap||114.65M|
FFNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFNW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.61 for FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC; that's greater than it is for 89.01% of US stocks.
- FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC are FNLC, GSBC, UBSI, FUNC, and CTBI.
- Visit FFNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ffnwb.com.
FFNW Valuation Summary
- FFNW's price/earnings ratio is 12.8; this is 29.29% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 196 months, FFNW's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFNW.
FFNW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.95%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.68%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.37%.
The table below shows FFNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
First Financial Northwest, Inc. (FFNW) Company Bio
First Financial Northwest, Inc. provides community-based savings bank services in Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Renton, Washington.
FFNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFNW Latest Social Stream
View Full FFNW Social Stream
Latest FFNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFNW as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy First Financial Northwest, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FFNW ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
RENTON, Wash., Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Northwest, Inc. (the “Company”)(NASDAQ GS: FFNW), the holding company for First Financial Northwest Bank (the “Bank”) today announced that Dalen D. Harrison was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Banking Officer of the Bank effective November 10, 2023. The promotion is in recognition of the breadth and depth of Ms. Harrison’s role in the success of the Bank. Ms. Harrison leads both the deposit and loan production teams,
RENTON, Wash., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Northwest, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: FFNW), the holding company for First Financial Northwest Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per share on the Company’s outstanding common stock. The cash dividend will be payable on December 22, 2023, to shareholders of record on December 8, 2023. First Financial Northwest, Inc. is the parent company of First Fina
First Financial (FFNW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.67% and 2.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Financial Northwest, Inc. Reports Net Income of $1.5 Million or $0.16 per Diluted Share for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2023
RENTON, Wash., Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Northwest, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: FFNW), the holding company for First Financial Northwest Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, of $1.5 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, compared to $1.5 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, and $3.9 million, or $0.43 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. For the nine months end
FFNW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFNWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Northwest Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch