First Financial Northwest, Inc. (FFNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFNW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FFNW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- FFNW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- FFNW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FFNW Stock Summary
- FFNW has a higher market value than only 17.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $156,752,655.
- Of note is the ratio of First Financial Northwest Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FFNW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FFNW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBSB, FNLC, FRME, GSBC, and HMST.
- Visit FFNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ffnwb.com.
FFNW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FFNW's price/sales ratio is 6.25% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- Over the past 169 months, FFNW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.
- FFNW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 27.2 over the prior 169 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFNW.
FFNW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -7.32%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.68%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 188.38%.
The table below shows FFNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.44||52-week high||$16.95|
|Prev. close||$16.30||52-week low||$8.88|
|Day high||$16.47||Avg. volume||13,136|
|50-day MA||$16.04||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$14.04||Market Cap||156.76M|
First Financial Northwest, Inc. (FFNW) Company Bio
First Financial Northwest, Inc. provides community-based savings bank services in Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Renton, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFNW Latest Social Stream
View Full FFNW Social Stream
Latest FFNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Financial Northwest Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFNW as an investment opportunity.
First Financial Northwest (FFNW) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
In addition to its current 7.5-million share buyback program, Meta Financial (CASH) bolsters its capital deployment with a new share repurchased program, with 6,000,000 shares of authorized capacity.
Red River's (RRBI) new $5-milion stock repurchase program replaces the $3-million one that expired on Aug 27, 2021.
FS Bancorp's (FSBW) announcement of additional share repurchase authorization will enhance shareholder value.
The announcement of a new share-repurchase program reflects First Financial's (FFNW) ability to augment shareholder value.
FFNW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFNWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Northwest Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch