First Financial Northwest, Inc. (FFNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFNW Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 218.21, FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.4% of US stocks.
- FFNW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FFNW is more volatile than only 1.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC are FNLC, FMAO, CATC, FRME, and HMN.
- FFNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC's official web site, go to www.ffnwb.com.
FFNW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FFNW's price/sales ratio is 116.67% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 186 months, FFNW's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFNW.
FFNW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -38.39%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.17%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.58%.
The table below shows FFNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.05||52-week high||$17.95|
|Prev. close||$15.11||52-week low||$14.25|
|Day high||$15.14||Avg. volume||11,195|
|50-day MA||$14.92||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$15.47||Market Cap||137.38M|
First Financial Northwest, Inc. (FFNW) Company Bio
First Financial Northwest, Inc. provides community-based savings bank services in Washington. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Renton, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFNW Latest Social Stream
View Full FFNW Social Stream
Latest FFNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFNW as an investment opportunity.
While institutions own 35% of First Financial Northwest, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFNW), individual investors are its largest shareholders with 35% ownership
To get a sense of who is truly in control of First Financial Northwest, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FFNW ), it is important to...
RENTON, Wash., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Northwest, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: FFNW), the holding company for First Financial Northwest Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on the Company’s outstanding common stock. The cash dividend will be payable on December 16, 2022, to shareholders of record on December 2, 2022. First Financial Northwest, Inc. is the parent company of First Fina
First Financial Northwest ( NASDAQ:FFNW ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$13.9m (up 13...
The mean of analysts' price targets for First Financial (FFNW) points to a 25% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
FFNW, PTEN, PRTG, NTNX and GAMB have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on November 1, 2022.
FFNW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFNWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Northwest Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch