FibroGen, Inc (FGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FGEN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.95% of US stocks.
- FGEN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- FGEN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FGEN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 145.61%, Fibrogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.04% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fibrogen Inc comes in at 137.87%, a number that bests 94.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Fibrogen Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fibrogen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACET, BBIO, SLDB, CCCC, and ONCT.
- Visit FGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fibrogen.com.
FGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FGEN's price/sales ratio is 44.49% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- FGEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 43.1 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, FGEN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FGEN.
FGEN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -44.89%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -81.55%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.98%.
The table below shows FGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FGEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.49% of graded US stocks.
- FGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 192nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CKPT, ARWR, and IBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FGEN.
The table below shows FGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.82||52-week high||$57.21|
|Prev. close||$13.49||52-week low||$9.88|
|Day high||$14.19||Avg. volume||1,124,150|
|50-day MA||$13.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.05||Market Cap||1.28B|
FibroGen, Inc (FGEN) Company Bio
Fibrogen is a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat serious unmet medical needs. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full FGEN Social Stream
Latest FGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fibrogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FGEN as an investment opportunity.
Boston, MA, based Investment company Woodstock Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Amgen Inc, Applied Materials Inc, FedEx Corp, Southwestern Energy Co, Sun Life Financial Inc, sells Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc, Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc, Epizyme Inc, International Business Machines Corp, Omnicom Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Woodstock Corp.
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FibroGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: FGEN) today announced that Enrique Conterno, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the H.C. Wainwright Bioconnect Virtual Conference taking place January 10-13. The on-demand webcast of the session will be available on January 10 at 7:00am EST. The audio webcast of the event will be available on the “Events & Presentations” section of the FibroGen Investor webpage at www.fibrogen.com. A replay will
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Exclusive license to anti-CCR8 monoclonal antibody program further strengthens FibroGen’s preclinical development pipelineHiFiBiO to receive $35 million option exercise payment, potential milestones and royalties SAN FRANCISCO and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FibroGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: FGEN), a leading biopharmaceutical company discovering, developing, and commercializing first-in-class therapeutics, and HiFiBiO Therapeutics, a private, multinational clinical-stage biotherape
A Quick Glance At FibroGen Inc. (NASDAQ: FGEN) Stock: It Is up 33.11% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Down -60.18 Percent
During the last session, FibroGen Inc. (NASDAQ:FGEN)s traded shares were 7.55 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.88. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $14.77, reflecting an intraday gain of 5.50% or $0.77. The 52-week high for the FGEN share is $57.21, that puts it down -287.34 A Quick Glance At FibroGen Inc. (NASDAQ: FGEN) Stock: It Is up 33.11% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Down -60.18 Percent Read More »
FGEN Price Returns