FibroGen, Inc (FGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FGEN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FGEN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FGEN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FGEN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fibrogen Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Fibrogen Inc is higher than it is for about only 12.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FGEN's revenue has grown -25.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14.92% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fibrogen Inc are ACRS, CUE, XAIR, ARVN, and APTX.
- FGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fibrogen Inc's official web site, go to www.fibrogen.com.
FGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.16||52-week high||$57.21|
|Prev. close||$25.84||52-week low||$18.12|
|Day high||$26.50||Avg. volume||1,258,018|
|50-day MA||$21.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.99||Market Cap||2.41B|
FibroGen, Inc (FGEN) Company Bio
Fibrogen is a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat serious unmet medical needs. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in San Francisco, California.
FGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full FGEN Social Stream
Latest FGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fibrogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FGEN as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FibroGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: FGEN) announced activation of an experimental arm in the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network's (PanCAN) Precision PromiseSM adaptive trial platform evaluating pamrevlumab [and standard of care] for patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer. The objective of Precision Promise is to expedite the study and approval of promising therapies for pancreatic cancer by bringing multiple stakeholders together, including academic, indust
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in FibroGen, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – FGEN
NEW YORK, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against FibroGen, Inc. (“FibroGen” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: FGEN) and certain of its officers. The class action, filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and docketed under 21-cv-03212, is on behalf of a class consisting of all persons and entities other than Defendants who purchased or otherwise acquired FibroGen securities and/or sold put op
The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of FGEN, PCT and ARRY
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. There is no cost to participate in the suit.
DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Files Securities Class Action Suit with Extended Class Period Against FibroGen, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $250,000 to Contact the Firm
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - June 11, 2021) - The Schall Law Firm announced today that they have filed a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of plaintiff Thomas Leonard against FibroGen, Inc. ("FibroGen" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FGEN) and certain of its officers, which expands the class period. The class action is on behalf of a class consisting of investors who purchased or otherwise acquired FibroGen securities between October 18, 2017 and April ...
CLASS ACTION UPDATE for FGEN, CS and CCXI: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Shareholders interested in serving as lead plaintiff have until the deadlines listed to petition the court.
FGEN Price Returns