FibroGen, Inc (FGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FGEN POWR Grades
- FGEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FGEN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- FGEN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.75% of US stocks).
FGEN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fibrogen Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 134.22%, Fibrogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.28% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Fibrogen Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XNCR, NKTR, FATE, ATRA, and RAPT.
- Visit FGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fibrogen.com.
FGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FGEN's price/sales ratio is 44.49% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- FGEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 43.1 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, FGEN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FGEN.
FGEN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -34.47%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.98%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.35%.
The table below shows FGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FGEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.49% of graded US stocks.
- FGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 194th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MNKKQ, CKPT, and ARWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FGEN.
The table below shows FGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.80||52-week high||$57.21|
|Prev. close||$10.74||52-week low||$9.89|
|Day high||$10.90||Avg. volume||1,381,071|
|50-day MA||$12.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.97||Market Cap||1.00B|
FibroGen, Inc (FGEN) Company Bio
Fibrogen is a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat serious unmet medical needs. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full FGEN Social Stream
Latest FGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fibrogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FGEN as an investment opportunity.
The rising stock market had many winners on Wednesday, but alas for its shareholders FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) wasn't one of them. Goldman Sachs analyst Paul Choi has downshifted his recommendation for FibroGen stock. Choi's concern is the company's leading product, roxadustat, which targets anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe. The post Fibrogen Inc (FGEN): Price Now Near $11.74; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market 2021-2030: Exceptional Business Performance | Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH, and Co. Kg, MediciNova, FibroGen, Inc.
Global Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market Report published by Astute Analytica provides insight and updates about the corresponding segments involved in the global market for the forecast period of 2021-2030. A detailed analysis of the market dynamics is provided and comprehensive
Trade Alert: The Chief Commercial Officer Of FibroGen, Inc. (NASDAQ:FGEN), Thane Wettig, Has Just Spent US$36k Buying 46% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the FibroGen, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FGEN ) Chief...
Global Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Market Analysis, Scope Significant Demand Foreseen by 2021-27 Market I Major key players-Biogen, Inc , Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh , Bristol-Myers Squibb Company , Cipla Inc , F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag , Fibrogen, In
The study examines the global idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis market in detail, including current trends and forecasts, in order to identify potential investment opportunities. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is an interstitial lung disease in which the lung tissues are destroyed, limiting the
FGEN Price Returns