FibroGen, Inc (FGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FGEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.3% of US stocks.
- FGEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FGEN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
FGEN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fibrogen Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 187.64%, Fibrogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.09% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FGEN is more volatile than 82.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORMP, KLDO, RAPT, ATRA, and APTX.
- FGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fibrogen Inc's official web site, go to www.fibrogen.com.
FGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FGEN's price/sales ratio is 44.49% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- FGEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 43.1 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, FGEN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FGEN.
FGEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 256.62%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -63.42%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 159.81%.
The table below shows FGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FGEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.49% of graded US stocks.
- FGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 192nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CKPT, ARWR, and IBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FGEN.
The table below shows FGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.40||52-week high||$27.55|
|Prev. close||$10.56||52-week low||$7.81|
|Day high||$11.55||Avg. volume||918,559|
|50-day MA||$9.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.13||Market Cap||1.06B|
FibroGen, Inc (FGEN) Company Bio
Fibrogen is a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat serious unmet medical needs. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full FGEN Social Stream
Latest FGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fibrogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FGEN as an investment opportunity.
Aclaris (ACRS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.78% and 16.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FibroGen (FGEN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FibroGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: FGEN) will announce its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Monday, February 28 after the market close. FibroGen will also conduct a conference call on that day at 5:00 p.m. ET (2:00 p.m. PT) with the investment community to further detail the company's corporate and financial performance. Conference Call and Audio Webcast Interested parties may access a live audio webcast of the conference call via the F
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FibroGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: FGEN) today announced that Enrique Conterno, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the SVB Leerink 11th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 3:40pm EST.
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FibroGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: FGEN) today announced that Enrique Conterno, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the SVB Leerink 11th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 3:40pm EST. The audio webcast of the event will be available on the “Events & Presentations” section of the FibroGen Investor webpage at www.fibrogen.com. A replay will be available for approximately 30 days. About FibroGen Fibro
FGEN Price Returns