FibroGen, Inc (FGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
FGEN Stock Summary
- FGEN's current price/earnings ratio is 88.65, which is higher than 92.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.41%, Fibrogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.09% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FGEN's revenue has grown 141.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.83% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARVN, MEIP, RARE, CUE, and TBPH.
- FGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fibrogen Inc's official web site, go to www.fibrogen.com.
FGEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
FGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.35||52-week high||$61.23|
|Prev. close||$44.59||52-week low||$32.33|
|Day high||$45.21||Avg. volume||608,150|
|50-day MA||$42.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.67||Market Cap||3.87B|
FibroGen, Inc (FGEN) Company Bio
Fibrogen is a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat serious unmet medical needs. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in San Francisco, California.