FibroGen, Inc (FGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FGEN POWR Grades
- FGEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.57% of US stocks.
- FGEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- FGEN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
FGEN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FGEN is 4.67 -- better than 90.14% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.07, FIBROGEN INC has a higher such ratio than 91.16% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FIBROGEN INC comes in at -56.69%, a number that bests merely 3.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIBROGEN INC are TSVT, RARE, MRUS, XENE, and AFMD.
- Visit FGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fibrogen.com.
FGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FGEN's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- Over the past 98 months, FGEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 42.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FGEN.
FGEN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -110.7%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -147.58%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.77%.
The table below shows FGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FGEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.49% of graded US stocks.
- FGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 192nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CKPT, ARWR, and IBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FGEN.
The table below shows FGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.98||52-week high||$18.31|
|Prev. close||$15.05||52-week low||$7.81|
|Day high||$15.06||Avg. volume||828,490|
|50-day MA||$15.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.68||Market Cap||1.41B|
FibroGen, Inc (FGEN) Company Bio
Fibrogen is a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat serious unmet medical needs. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full FGEN Social Stream
Latest FGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIBROGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FGEN as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FibroGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: FGEN) today announced that Enrique Conterno, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Bank of America 2022 Biotech SMID Cap Virtual Conference on December 8, at 1:05 PM Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the event will be available on the “Events & Presentations” section of the FibroGen Investors webpage at www.fibrogen.com. The replay will be available for approximately 30 days. About FibroGen
FibroGen ( NASDAQ:FGEN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$15.7m (down 90% from 3Q 2021...
FibroGen (FGEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.07% and 53.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Continued advancement of pamrevlumab clinical trials – topline data from five pivotal Phase 3 trials beginning in 1H 2023 through mid-2024Completed enrollment of MATTERHORN Phase 3 study of roxadustat in patients with anemia of myelodysplastic syndromes with topline data expected 1H 2023Strong roxadustat volume growth in China of over 80% vs 3Q 2021Announced non-dilutive royalty monetization transaction with NovaQuest for $50 million of capital secured by 22.5% of roxadustat royalty revenue in t
Strengthens balance sheet with strategic non-dilutive capital to support strategic prioritiesSupported by global launches of EVRENZO™ in the territories partnered with Astellas Pharma Inc.FibroGen will receive $50 million in total cash upfront SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FibroGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: FGEN) today announced a royalty monetization financing with NovaQuest Capital Management (NovaQuest) that will result in proceeds to FibroGen in the amount of $50 million, bringing no
FGEN Price Returns