Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (FGP): Price and Financial Metrics
FGP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.37, Ferrellgas Partners L P is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 3.5% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ferrellgas Partners L P's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, Ferrellgas Partners L P has a higher such ratio than just 0.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ferrellgas Partners L P are MMLP, PDS, TNP, NM, and NE.
- FGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ferrellgas Partners L P's official web site, go to www.ferrellgas.com.
FGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$1.87|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||488,367|
|50-day MA||$0.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||35.95M|
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (FGP) Company Bio
FerrellGas Partners LP distributes and sells propane and related equipment and supplies primarily in the United States. The company transports propane to propane distribution locations, tanks on customers premises, or to portable propane tanks delivered to retailers. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.