Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (FGP): Price and Financial Metrics
FGP Stock Summary
- FGP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.37 -- higher than merely 3.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Ferrellgas Partners L P's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, Ferrellgas Partners L P has a higher such ratio than just 0.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ferrellgas Partners L P are MMLP, PDS, TNP, NM, and NE.
- Visit FGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ferrellgas.com.
FGP Stock Price Chart More Charts
FGP Price/Volume Stats
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (FGP) Company Bio
FerrellGas Partners LP distributes and sells propane and related equipment and supplies primarily in the United States. The company transports propane to propane distribution locations, tanks on customers premises, or to portable propane tanks delivered to retailers. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.